is deca good or bad

fordfreak

Awards
I been given 2 bottles of deca durabolin but wit all the crazy sides people have im not sure if i want to use it. It was give to me because my buddys scared to take it. It looks like its a good mass builder and the amounts that i have would make a good cycle. Im currently taken 100mg of anadrol ed and 250mg sust 250 eod my tren didnt come in but i was going to run 50mg tren a ed. Would it b good or bad to run it wit what im on and can i use it wit tren. Is deca dick a guaranteed thing or is that from estrogen beenin realy high and prolactin

tailhold

tailhold

Awards
Deca is good.
3 to 400mg a week is a noticeable addition for me. Watch your sodium and increase your water intake for bloat. At this dose you can find how like it, and go up from there but remember it's a long ester so give it a few weeks before you look for differences or sides. Damn your luck on the tren.

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
I been given 2 bottles of deca durabolin but wit all the crazy sides people have im not sure if i want to use it. It was give to me because my buddys scared to take it. It looks like its a good mass builder and the amounts that i have would make a good cycle. Im currently taken 100mg of anadrol ed and 250mg sust 250 eod my tren didnt come in but i was going to run 50mg tren a ed. Would it b good or bad to run it wit what im on and can i use it wit tren. Is deca dick a guaranteed thing or is that from estrogen beenin realy high and prolactin
The test you are on should help prevent the deca dick.

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
I wish somebody would give me 2 bottles of deca.:zx11pissed:

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
I need more scared friends that will give me their steroids.:lmao:

fordfreak

Awards
I got my money back on the tren i just have to wait for it. But the deca seems good for bulk wich its winter time so im throwin 100 percent at my gains right now. I just cant stand the thought of ed. That would b kinda hard to explain to a girl. Thats all im worried about other than that im game. Could i still take the tren with the deca

fordfreak

Awards
He got it by a mistake form the previous guy he bought from and he told him to keep it for the screw up

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
Im ending week 3 of Test/deca... Its awsome! btw i hope this isnt considered hi jacking but i do have a log going if anyone is lookin to follow..