Your favorite oral aas?

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
When it comes to that kick start what u prefer what's work best for u? Halotestin and anavar for me!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Superdrol anadrol and dbol are amazing. SD alone with test or 50mg anadrol and 50mg dbol its a hell of a start

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
60mg SD
40mg DMZ
Gummie Worms
2g Tren
Nyquil 10 mins before bed
Halo4 for xbax
no liver support, liver support is for baybeez!

Awesome kick starter, pretty much will have you obese in 8 weeks, and dead before you even touch dat dere clomid.

LOL

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
60mg SD
40mg DMZ
Gummie Worms
2g Tren
Nyquil 10 mins before bed
Halo4 for xbax
no liver support, liver support is for baybeez!

Awesome kick starter, pretty much will have you obese in 8 weeks, and dead before you even touch dat dere clomid.

LOL
Why even post that...? lol :hmmm:

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
Lmao ! .. Oh ITW Halotestin I got rapid strength gains loved the " superhuman" feeling not too much in mass but overall feeling was great

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
M1T was my favorite.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Why even post that...? lol :hmmm:
I dunno, I was freakin' out of it last night. I don't even remember going on my computer last night either lol.

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
Sd is no fn joke Im a dick to the fullest on it my girl hates it ,besides the anger problems strength goes up but nothing like Halotestin but sd had better gains

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
primo acetate is an oral but from what ive read its week and too expensive. sd is the **** as far as gains but i legit turn into a grumpy old man. a swole old man at that but the lethargy dry joints and temper are baaad. i think im gonna go with dbol next i wanna run a "feel good" cycle

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
primo acetate is an oral but from what ive read its week and too expensive. sd is the **** as far as gains but i legit turn into a grumpy old man. a swole old man at that but the lethargy dry joints and temper are baaad. i think im gonna go with dbol next i wanna run a "feel good" cycle

expensive is subjective >:)

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
u ever use it? how was it?
If i had to compare it, I'd say it's like taking 50mg of Epistane, all the gains, no sides. Felt amazing....but that was before the incident. Now it's tough to find the real deal. Everyone just sends something else in its place.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi at 50mg surpassed my expectations far and away from a strength perspective.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I have had good results from Turinabol for good quality lean muscle without all the E2 sides like the ones you get with dbol. With that said, If your purely looking for bulk, dbol will get you there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ee09 Anabolics 25
Anabolics 9
NattyBoy Anabolics 53
Marsh1116 Anabolics 12
MSE Anabolics 13