antibiotics on a "non-toxic"... Is my run over??

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Day 20 of AMS 1-ad/ 4-ad. Had planned on 6 weeks at 3 ed. I was just prescribed antibiotics for a toothache this morning. Just when I'm first noticing the goods!! Im wondering if knocking it down to 1-2 ed until Im out of the woods and then continuing would be alright. Id hate for this to be a waste but Im also smart, so Im at least asking. I can even avoid the pain meds prescribed, I'm obviously not going use them AND continue with antis.

steppinRazor

Awards
Day 20 of AMS 1-ad/ 4-ad. Had planned on 6 weeks at 3 ed. I was just prescribed antibiotics for a toothache this morning. Just when I'm first noticing the goods!! Im wondering if knocking it down to 1-2 ed until Im out of the woods and then continuing would be alright. Id hate for this to be a waste but Im also smart, so Im at least asking. I can even avoid the pain meds prescribed, I'm obviously not going use them AND continue with antis.
I got an infection from a wisdom tooth and was prescribed antibiotics while on an epi cycle..took them as prescribed, the infection cleared up and the cycle went as planned..

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Good man. Glad to hear things went well! I really think I'd be alright... Just wanted to make sure I'm not overlooking anything b.c its my first cycle. Not anything compared to Epi though so I feel good.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Careful with the antibiotics don't stay on too long or it may ruin your gut

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Yea, just a 7 day cycle of antibiotics. If it were sd or something I would def stop. Can't be as bad as taking antis for a few months and Motrin 800s 4x ed for 6 months like when I had Reactive Arthritis... Thats was awful but still no liver probs. Thanks man, water is my friend