right to steroids without any PH experiance.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Lately I have been seriously considering to begin using prohormones. But considering that I still have a large amount of research and planning to do before i can begin my first cycle, by which time the ban will already be in effect, I am now considering to not use prohormones alltogether and, when i'm ready, just go ahead and begin my first steroid cycle. I figured this because both are going to be illegal, and prohormones are so potent today that its not like I would be providing myself with anymore precaution and safety by going with ph's first. also, i actually believe that the research information available on AAS is more thorough and available then the info on ph's. So what do you guys think? wise to go straight to steroids or not. And have any of you done the same, no PH experiance straight to AAS?

I plan on reading the following material in the next couple of months to learn as much as i can, please reccommend other texts if not included.

chemical muscle enhance
chemical wizardry
the chris report
layman's guide to steroids 1&2
Newbies research guide to anabolics
also all the stickies on anabolics here on AM, BB.com, steroidology.com and elitefitness.

should take me a while, but i want to do things right.

thanks for any advice.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
A couple of years ago that was the only way you could do it. If legality is the only concern than I say go straight to AAS.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
go straight to the gear anyways. the results are better, it can be cheaper, it'll all be illegal soon, & when you think about injecting and how big you'll grow you get this really nice tingling feeling in the bottom of your stomach that never quite goes away.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah you're fine first cycle i suggest:
wk 1-4 150 mg drol
wk 1-20 1200 mg test enan
wk 1-18 1000 mg deca
wk 1-18 1000 mg EQ
wk 20-22 1100 mg test prop
and don't forget HCG

obviously i'm kidding i agree with chasec though

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
wk 1-4 150 mg drol
wk 1-18 1000 mg deca
wk 1-18 1000 mg EQ
and don't forget HCG
would it be okay if i threw in some HGH and slin PWO? :blink:

jk, thanks though.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

wk 1-4 150 mg drol
wk 1-18 1000 mg deca
wk 1-18 1000 mg EQ
and don't forget HCG

obviously i'm kidding i agree with chasec though
Jesus Christ I was scared for a second! :blink: :eek: :eek: :eek:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, 500mg/test week should be a great first cycle. kick it off with some dbol and your rolling.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
glen,
Funny post, but I wouldn't doubt it if some idiot decided to really take those huge amounts of gear for his first cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's true jmh i read about what people cycle on other boards and it is truly ridiculous and worries me
i saw a post from one guy who was 6'0 185 around 11% and was doing over a gram of test and 600mg of deca a week kickstarting with 100mg drol and running the cycle for 20 weeks

now if that guy can't get over 200 without AAS his diet/training/rest is horribly wrong

its really frustrating to see things like this

and just in case some moron didn't realize i was joking in my earlier post (even though i mentioned obviously kidding) a good first cycle is 500mg test cyp or enan for 10-12 weeks

and you shouldn't be using AAS until you've got diet/training/rest in proper order and you've put on a ton of muscle naturally

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! Alot of "supplements" these days are infact actual steroids anyway, Superdrol, Halodrol, 1-test, M1t. Just go with Test E, i'm currently on my first cycle of 750mg Test E, which i decided to do after I got up to 250lbs naturally, then 270 with ph's. And i'd never go back to ph's i feel like a million bucks. Look at it this way also steroids have been around alot longer and studied so you know what sides to look for and compensate accordingly. Instead of sides popping up like prolactin related gyno ie M1t/Superdrol. I'm currently 289lbs and loving every minute of it :D. I would DEFINETLY kick start your cycle though 4 weeks was painfully long to wait, the effects creep up on ya. BUt ya can't stress enough the importance of having a good natural base, these guys that just hop on gear with no base are goofs, if you can't grow naturally you have no business being on gear. So ya go with Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks, i'd kick start with 100mg of Test Propionate eod for the first 4 weeks. YOu'll grow like a weed if you diets inline, good luck, peace.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favour and read Chemical Muscle Enhancement only, the others are dated to say the least.

FINAFINAFINA

Banned
Awards
I agree bro, im on my 7th cycle and Ive never done over 4grams...

IMO Anything over 4 grams is BAD NEWS!

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! Alot of "supplements" these days are infact actual steroids anyway, Superdrol, Halodrol, 1-test, M1t. Just go with Test E, i'm currently on my first cycle of 750mg Test E, which i decided to do after I got up to 250lbs naturally, then 270 with ph's. And i'd never go back to ph's i feel like a million bucks. Look at it this way also steroids have been around alot longer and studied so you know what sides to look for and compensate accordingly. Instead of sides popping up like prolactin related gyno ie M1t/Superdrol. I'm currently 289lbs and loving every minute of it :D. I would DEFINETLY kick start your cycle though 4 weeks was painfully long to wait, the effects creep up on ya. BUt ya can't stress enough the importance of having a good natural base, these guys that just hop on gear with no base are goofs, if you can't grow naturally you have no business being on gear. So ya go with Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks, i'd kick start with 100mg of Test Propionate eod for the first 4 weeks. YOu'll grow like a weed if you diets inline, good luck, peace.
way to bump a thread i started more than a year ago...

and so you currently weigh 290lbs which means that even if your terribly out of shape you still be able to compete around 240 huh.... and all of this at the age of 22. unless your the next tom prince, you're full of ****. :thumbsup:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I agree bro, im on my 7th cycle and Ive never done over 4grams...

IMO Anything over 4 grams is BAD NEWS!
4 grams of test? are you serious, i don't think ANYONE has done 4 grams of test, not just you.

i hope you were kidding.

Irish480

Awards
glen,
Funny post, but I wouldn't doubt it if some idiot decided to really take those huge amounts of gear for his first cycle.
My brother's roomate kinda did... Man he did it wrong :run:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
PH use is not propedeutical to active steroids. Besides the fact that most once legal compounds were de facto steroids.

If you keep your doses low for not wasting potential, they dont pose any more risks than PHs, usually less because of the years of study that are behind compounds like var and dbol.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CME is a great book , look forward to BTPB if I can find it... Help anyone???

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Omar I dont appreciate you being such an ignorant prick, got love how people have to tear people down instead of build them up by congradulate them. I have nothing to prove i know what i said was true, I picked up my first weight at 12 and got serious about weight lifting at 16 and by serious i mean getting all my meals on time, supps, never missing workouts etc. I was 250lbs before i even touched anything, then 270lbs after my first 8 week ph/cycle, i've always been able to put on muscle and strength quite easily, my brother is the same way. So instead of trying to tear me down with your ignorate comments why don't you concentrate on your diet and training, put on some more size then maybe you won't have to come on here and be such an asshole because. GOD FORBID someone the same age as you is bigger or more advanced than you, grow up.:FUfinger:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Omar I dont appreciate you being such an ignorant prick, got love how people have to tear people down instead of build them up by congradulate them. I have nothing to prove i know what i said was true, I picked up my first weight at 12 and got serious about weight lifting at 16 and by serious i mean getting all my meals on time, supps, never missing workouts etc. I was 250lbs before i even touched anything, then 270lbs after my first 8 week ph/cycle, i've always been able to put on muscle and strength quite easily, my brother is the same way. So instead of trying to tear me down with your ignorate comments why don't you concentrate on your diet and training, put on some more size then maybe you won't have to come on here and be such an asshole because. GOD FORBID someone the same age as you is bigger or more advanced than you, grow up.:FUfinger:
post a pic, i would love to see you prove me wrong. honestly. it would reafirm my faith in the online bodybuilding community