Starting H Drol Cycle today

mstupar60

Awards
Hey everyone,

I was on here about 6 month's ago and everyone told me that I am not ready to run a cycle yet and I should
go do some more research. Well I feel like I have done enough research and I am ready for it. However,
I would still really appreciate your inputs because this is my first time using a PH

I am 5'10 and weigh 180 lbs, I am looking to gain about 10 to 15 pounds and lean out.
I am shooting for 180 to 200 grams of protein, 3000 to 4000 calories, and not too sure about carbs.

I did a week of pre laoding with milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and omega 3 complex.

H drol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 or depending on sides I might end at 5 weeks or run 100 mg week 6.
Protex cycle assist & liver support ( 4 hours after each H Drol dose)
Omega Complex Fish oil ( 3 pills every time with H Drol dose)
extra Milk Thistle
Multi Vitamin
Glucosamine

Post cycle:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Protex cycle assist
Erase Pro
Omega Complex Fish oil
multi
glucosamine
milk thistle

I dont really have a complete routine in the gym since I just finished my college soccer season. I was thinking M biceps, triceps, T(back, chest, shoulders) W(legs and cardio) Thur (biceps, triceps) F (back, chest, shoulders), Sat (legs) Sun(day off)

Input is great appreciated! Let me know what you guys think

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have the ingred profile of Protex cycle assist? Im not familar with it but if its adequately dosed you should need extra Milk Thistle. You dont need to preload the milk thistle or Omega 3 complex either.
For pct you probably dont need Erase and Nolva. I would go with Nolva and DAA or PCT Assist

mstupar60

Awards
Supplement Facts
servings per container: 65
Milk Thistle (80% sylmarine) 300mg
N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC) 125mg
Alpha Lipoc Acid 125mg
Selenium 50mcg

mstupar60

Awards
So Nolva and PCT assist is all I would need for pct? what about a t booster?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement Facts
servings per container: 65
Milk Thistle (80% sylmarine) 300mg
N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC) 125mg
Alpha Lipoc Acid 125mg
Selenium 50mcg

You would probably save some $ and be more protected using CEL's Cycle Assist
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 4 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) – 750 mg
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) – 500 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – 500 mg
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) – 300 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) – 200 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) – 160 mg
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) – 75 mg
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) – 75 mg
Policosanol – 20 mg
Zinc Gluconate – 15 mg

mstupar60

Awards
Alright thanks! I will order that right now, for the time being I am just going to take my H Drol with fish oil and then 4 hours later I should be taking the cycle assist correct? well I will until the cycle assist arrives just be taking milk thistle and hawthorn berry which will only be 2 days

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright thanks! I will order that right now, for the time being I am just going to take my H Drol with fish oil and then 4 hours later I should be taking the cycle assist correct? well I will until the cycle assist arrives just be taking milk thistle and hawthorn berry which will only be 2 days
That should be fine. What your BP when you first start taking Hawthorn because it can cause an increase in the first couple days ~ celery seed extract will counteract that with the CEL Cycle assist

mstupar60

Awards
thanks again, but that would be only during PCT right?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert but your cycle layout looks good to me.

I agree with the other poster that you should use cel cycle assist, most people who cycle ph use it.

Also your pct looks good and I see plenty of people doing nolva and daa and erase at like 0/3/3/2/1.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a green light for go after all the suggestions. Good posts so far. Im in.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
You might want to grab some taurine caps in case you get back pumps. They are not fun. I ran the same thing and ended up bumping to 100 on week 6 just to see what it felt like. And you know what? It feltsogoodman.

mstupar60

Awards
:) glad to hear! I am on day 2 today, last night I had an alright work out. It was def hard to be motivated when not taking a pre workout. I heard about 2 weeks in is when H drol kicks in. I am debating doing 100 for the last 2 weeks if my sides are minimal.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like nolva and DAA for pct. Hdrol is pretty mild and I just used PCT Assist and DAA and recovered very well. I've tried several liver supports and have to say that CEL Cycle Assist and Liv52 are my favorites.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check your training routine..your wearing your bis and tris out the day before chest/back/shoulders. you've dedicated a single day to the smallest muscle groups, yet group chest/back/shoulders together. this may hinder your gains. this is just my suggestion

mstupar60

Awards
I like nolva and DAA for pct. Hdrol is pretty mild and I just used PCT Assist and DAA and recovered very well. I've tried several liver supports and have to say that CEL Cycle Assist and Liv52 are my favorites.
Are you saying that since Hdrol is mild you just did PCT assist and DAA only as a PCT? because I am trying to complete my PCT regimine right now so that I could order my SERM, I have my buddy's SERM on hand just in case but will get mine by the beginning of next week

mstupar60

Awards
Sean, do you think doing a single muscle a day would make more sense? for example M(Biceps) T(Triceps) W(Back) Thur(Chest & shoulders) F(day off) then start from day 1? I never really thought that I did it completely right and I want to lean out more then gain a ton of weight.. maybe I was exaggerating when I said I want to gain 15 pounds. 10 will be more than enough as long as I am lean..That is why I went with Hdrol because I heard it is more of a lean ph

No_Pain

Awards
Sean, do you think doing a single muscle a day would make more sense? for example M(Biceps) T(Triceps) W(Back) Thur(Chest & shoulders) F(day off) then start from day 1? I never really thought that I did it completely right and I want to lean out more then gain a ton of weight.. maybe I was exaggerating when I said I want to gain 15 pounds. 10 will be more than enough as long as I am lean..That is why I went with Hdrol because I heard it is more of a lean ph
Sounds like you need to figure out your training as to not waste time

Read 5/3/1 or google Norton's PHAT, for you the latter would be great.... You should def have a system in place...

Get a scale for your food if you're actually serious about your diet

Good luck

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing the PHAT routine now and it's good, it's hard tho. I would suggest a 5/3/1 like above or a 5 day split maybe. Don't put so much emphasis on your arms man. Their small muscles. Do you focus that much on your traps? They're a bigger muscle than your biceps. I'd recommend finding a routine and following it, it'd be more productive

www.simplyshredded.com can help you out

mstupar60

Awards
Sounds like you need to figure out your training as to not waste time

Read 5/3/1 or google Norton's PHAT, for you the latter would be great.... You should def have a system in place...

Get a scale for your food if you're actually serious about your diet

Good luck
I am actually putting everything I eat into an app on my phone "myfitnesspal" its really helping me know exactly how many calories, carbs, fats, and proteins I am hitting. So far today I have had 963 calories, 49 grams of fat, 62 grams of carbs, and 60 grams of protein. I am going to be eating again in about an hour. As far as training goes, I took your advice and I am reading this PHAT program and I think i will follow this routine. I like the fact that there is a rest day in there!

Day 1: Upper Body Power
Day 2: Lower Body Power
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy
Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
Day 7: Rest

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just a heads up with PHAT, it's a lot of volume and it takes some getting used too

you can go on fitnesspals website and update your "goals" and can change your macronutrient ratio

good luck!

mstupar60

Awards
I don't really focus on my traps that much at all, but i do a lot of biceps and triceps. I have heard this is bad, but I guess I never did enough research to care. Thanks a lot Sean and No Pain this helped out a bunch!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I was on here about 6 month's ago and everyone told me that I am not ready to run a cycle yet and I should
go do some more research. Well I feel like I have done enough research and I am ready for it. However,
I would still really appreciate your inputs because this is my first time using a PH

I am 5'10 and weigh 180 lbs, I am looking to gain about 10 to 15 pounds and lean out.
I am shooting for 180 to 200 grams of protein, 3000 to 4000 calories, and not too sure about carbs.

I did a week of pre laoding with milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and omega 3 complex.

H drol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 or depending on sides I might end at 5 weeks or run 100 mg week 6.
Protex cycle assist & liver support ( 4 hours after each H Drol dose)
Omega Complex Fish oil ( 3 pills every time with H Drol dose)
extra Milk Thistle
Multi Vitamin
Glucosamine

Post cycle:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Protex cycle assist
Erase Pro
Omega Complex Fish oil
multi
glucosamine
milk thistle

I dont really have a complete routine in the gym since I just finished my college soccer season. I was thinking M biceps, triceps, T(back, chest, shoulders) W(legs and cardio) Thur (biceps, triceps) F (back, chest, shoulders), Sat (legs) Sun(day off)

Input is great appreciated! Let me know what you guys think
Aren't you the same Guy who didn't want to buy a serm? Good luck though.

mstupar60

Awards
Yes, I am and I actually am buying mine today. My buddy has 1 and he just went through a cycle but decided not to take his because
he did not feel any sort of gyno side effects. I am going to take mine no matter what! Sorry that I was rude and obnoxious before, I just did not do all the proper research so I did not really know what everyone was trying to tell me.

Nickype

Awards
Yes, I am and I actually am buying mine today. My buddy has 1 and he just went through a cycle but decided not to take his because
he did not feel any sort of gyno side effects. I am going to take mine no matter what! Sorry that I was rude and obnoxious before, I just did not do all the proper research so I did not really know what everyone was trying to tell me. Anyway has anyone got tamoxifen/ nolvadex from allinshop.in ... Just making sure I am going to a reputable site
Good. Always best o have a SERM to hand

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
he did not feel any sort of gyno side effects. I am going to take mine no matter what! Sorry that I was rude and obnoxious before, I just did not do all the proper research so I did not really know what everyone was trying to tell me. Anyway has anyone got tamoxifen/ nolvadex from allinshop.in ... Just making sure I am going to a reputable site
You are not allowed to discuss sources in post or private message on these forums.
Serms aren't just for gyno. Maybe a bit more research is needed before you start

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im actually about two week post PCT from Hdrol with Nolva/DAA and half dose PCT Assist for PCT. When i get the results back i will post them up . Also have bloodwork from about 2 months before cycle

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Here's a quick look at SERMs...

Nolva is especially good for fighting gyno and estrogen sides...

Clomid is especially good for getting your boys back on track...

If you have an AI on hand for PCT, go with the Clomid. But sense HDrol is mild, Nolva will work too. You will get some shutdown, but nothing near to what you would get from SD...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying that since Hdrol is mild you just did PCT assist and DAA only as a PCT? because I am trying to complete my PCT regimine right now so that I could order my SERM, I have my buddy's SERM on hand just in case but will get mine by the beginning of next week
Yes I did. I've done both methods of pct, the OTC and the SERM route. Both have their place depending on the user and the hormone. I'm familiar enough with me body and recovery to know when I should use a SERM. Chose what route you think is best for you, but if you do choose OTC, then make sure you have a SERM on hand just in case. It's always better to be prepared.
Im actually about two week post PCT from Hdrol with Nolva/DAA and half dose PCT Assist for PCT. When i get the results back i will post them up . Also have bloodwork from about 2 months before cycle
That would be awesome. I got some PCT Assist stashed away for my next run.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I gotta read up on PHAT.

Always good to have a SERM on hand even if you feel safe enough going OTC. Why risk it?

mstupar60

Awards
I agree with all of you, but I think I'm just going to take my SERM no matter what because it helps you keep your gains, and just to be in the safe side. thanks for all the information everyone! Really is appreciated

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta read up on PHAT.

Always good to have a SERM on hand even if you feel safe enough going OTC. Why risk it?
I'm loving PHAT. My compound lifts have gone up and I've been making gains. Follow the template and change it how you see fit. I've been following your thread, you'd prob enjoy it.

Let us know how ya do OP

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
check your training routine..your wearing your bis and tris out the day before chest/back/shoulders. you've dedicated a single day to the smallest muscle groups, yet group chest/back/shoulders together. this may hinder your gains. this is just my suggestion
What he said..arms shouldn't even be a priority as you will hit them with your compound push/pull lifts

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are lierally thousands of people that have used OTC PCT for Hdrol(50-75) and recovered fine so it is an option. There just isnt as many AI options as there was 4-5 years ago

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
There are lierally thousands of people that have used OTC PCT for Hdrol(50-75) and recovered fine so it is an option. There just isnt as many AI options as there was 4-5 years ago
Epic Labs Rezurrect is solid for this. They're coming around more.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a quick look at SERMs...

Nolva is especially good for fighting gyno and estrogen sides...

Clomid is especially good for getting your boys back on track...

If you have an AI on hand for PCT, go with the Clomid. But sense HDrol is mild, Nolva will work too. You will get some shutdown, but nothing near to what you would get from SD...
Clomid raises shbg and lowers igf1. Which means gains are a no go unless its fat. Same with nolva. They are both an AI. Nolva is better for gyno because it stops binding to the breast. They both raise lh production.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So what about straight tamoxifen? I knew about the above two but whats the difference with nolva to tamoxifen or torem?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what about straight tamoxifen? I knew about the above two but whats the difference with nolva to tamoxifen or torem?
Like above poster said, tamox=nolva. Torem (toremifene citrate) was based off of nolva and designed to have less sides IIRC. I've tried them all and like torem the best.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Clomid raises shbg and lowers igf1. Which means gains are a no go unless its fat. Same with nolva. They are both an AI. Nolva is better for gyno because it stops binding to the breast. They both raise lh production.
What can be the reason for the lean mass gains that various users report having?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Like above poster said, tamox=nolva. Torem (toremifene citrate) was based off of nolva and designed to have less sides IIRC. I've tried them all and like torem the best.
Thats what I figured knowing Nolva and Torem were bascaly analogues of Tamox... just wondering if there was any significant difference in sides. Thanks for the clarification.

mstupar60

Awards
Hey guys sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been very busy. But so far I am up a pound and a half, no side effects, and don't feel much difference in the gym. Today is day 6 so I am hoping I finally start feeling the pump in the gym. I do have a question though, my friend is also doing the h drol and he is complaining about his balls hurting, I have not really had that problem, and if i did it was only for a bit. He takes walmart brand fish oil and I am taking the omega complex from *** which is purified 5x. Could his balls hurt because he is taking a generic brand fish oil?

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
People can experience soreness in their testicles during PCT. Not sure why his are hurting now. Hopefully someone here knows, I'm curious as well.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
People can experience soreness in their testicles during PCT. Not sure why his are hurting now. Hopefully someone here knows, I'm curious as well.
Someone else told me that and I didn't know what to make of it.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Since beginning pct my left testicle has been sore. Not the right one though. Dunno what that means.

Nickype

Awards
Since beginning pct my left testicle has been sore. Not the right one though. Dunno what that means.
Unless its last over a month I wouldn't worry too much. It's happened to me a few times and after a few weeks it levelled out

mstupar60

Awards
alright, I will let him know, but you guys dont think it has anything to do with taking in healthy fats? because my buddy ran super drol different friend and he said his balls hurt real bad until he started taking the omega complex? weird... and what do you guys think of taking a scoop of the new jack3d today for pre workout? I have been struggling in the gym with no pwo. I know you are not suppose to but I have had no sides and I was taking 3 scoops before i went on the cycle..so im assuming 1 wouldnt kill me?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been very busy. But so far I am up a pound and a half, no side effects, and don't feel much difference in the gym. Today is day 6 so I am hoping I finally start feeling the pump in the gym. I do have a question though, my friend is also doing the h drol and he is complaining about his balls hurting, I have not really had that problem, and if i did it was only for a bit. He takes walmart brand fish oil and I am taking the omega complex from *** which is purified 5x. Could his balls hurt because he is taking a generic brand fish oil?
No. Makes no sense.