Starting H Drol Cycle today

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. I just ordered activate xtreme should be here by tuesday.

Here is how I am dosing everything at the moment

upon waking up. SERM(20mgs), DAA(4 caps)

a couple hours later
    Cycle assist(4 caps)
    PCT assist(2 caps)
    2-3 fish oil.

8 hours later
    Cycle assist(4 caps)
    PCT assist(2caps)
    2-3 fish oil.

Creatine (Cell Mass) post workout
    I will probably just take the activate (2 caps) w/ my cycle assist and pct assist because I have to dose all of it twice a day

2. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    I just ordered activate xtreme should be here by tuesday.

Here is how I am dosing everything at the moment

upon waking up. SERM(20mgs), DAA(4 caps)

a couple hours later
    Cycle assist(4 caps)
    PCT assist(2 caps)
    2-3 fish oil.

8 hours later
    Cycle assist(4 caps)
    PCT assist(2caps)
    2-3 fish oil.

Creatine (Cell Mass) post workout
    I will probably just take the activate (2 caps) w/ my cycle assist and pct assist because I have to dose all of it twice a day
    Throw a multi in there. God knows pct does hell on your body
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

3. I started week 3 of PCT yesterday! That means lower the dose of nolva to 10 ml! still taking 4 caps of DAA plus all my supports. Started taking 3 caps or erase yesterday all spaced out. My Activate Xtreme comes in the mail today.. they forgot to freaking **** it for a week, I was pissed. Anyway, I am planning on just taking the activate sometime inbetween my cycle supports, and then some time after i dose my last cycle supports! I had a really bad back pain since friday, and have not been able to go to the gym. But before that I have been keeping gains, and weight up. Hoping everything remains the same, as I will be getting back at it today!!

4. Hey everyone, its been awhile. I dont know if anyone is still keeping up with this thread or not but I am on my last day of week 3 (PCT) tomorrow. It's been rocky, I was losing some mass but as soon as I combined the DAA with activate extreme lifts have been great, and I have my size and strength back! I am really sick of taking the liquid nolva it tastes like crap, even with oj :/ Still have yet to put up pics but will very soon! The amount of pills I have had to take is making me really not want to do another cycle. However I would be interested in another cycle, maybe a step up from H-drol. Obviously after being natural for 2-3 months. Anyone have any suggestions on next cycle?

5. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60 View Post
    Hey everyone, its been awhile. I dont know if anyone is still keeping up with this thread or not but I am on my last day of week 3 (PCT) tomorrow. It's been rocky, I was losing some mass but as soon as I combined the DAA with activate extreme lifts have been great, and I have my size and strength back! I am really sick of taking the liquid nolva it tastes like crap, even with oj :/ Still have yet to put up pics but will very soon! The amount of pills I have had to take is making me really not want to do another cycle. However I would be interested in another cycle, maybe a step up from H-drol. Obviously after being natural for 2-3 months. Anyone have any suggestions on next cycle?
    I just started a thread asking for opinions for a second cycle. Would be interested to see what people say
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Hey everyone, its been awhile. I dont know if anyone is still keeping up with this thread or not but I am on my last day of week 3 (PCT) tomorrow. It's been rocky, I was losing some mass but as soon as I combined the DAA with activate extreme lifts have been great, and I have my size and strength back! I am really sick of taking the liquid nolva it tastes like crap, even with oj :/ Still have yet to put up pics but will very soon! The amount of pills I have had to take is making me really not want to do another cycle. However I would be interested in another cycle, maybe a step up from H-drol. Obviously after being natural for 2-3 months. Anyone have any suggestions on next cycle?
    The pills do seem a bit much sometimes, but realize you are doing it to protect yourself. You aren't taking fistfuls of cyanide, they are support supps.
    They were just talking about Tamoxifen on the radio and said doctors were recommending women take it for 5+ years; it cannot be too toxic if that is a recommendation.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting H-Drol Cycle Tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 04:02 AM
  2. Starting H-Drol Cycle tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 03:24 PM
  4. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:14 AM