Starting H Drol Cycle today

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nickype
    how long does does it take for hdrol to work
    Usually week 3 bro. First couple weeks it's all mental then the weights will feel lighter and recovery will be up. Good luck.

2. thanks alot! now back to the pictures, i cant upload them and I really would like to upload my before pics. It says i have to go to privacy and enable images or something like that. Can any of you help me with that? I cant seem to find it anywhere
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Thanks everyone! I know i am asking a lot but its because I really want to learn even more then I already know about the ph world. I took my hdrol 2 caps with food at 11:30 am, going to work out 1 pm. Taking CEL cycle assist (4 caps) 4 hours after the dose of drol so around 3:30 pm. The second dose of hdrol will be around 8pm and cycle assist around midnight. I was going to get taurine, but my back pumps are not that bad so i opted out. Does this sound right? i keep reading that people are taking 1 cap 3 times a day spaced out, or that you dont have to take h drol before your work out, some take the drol 2 times a day 12 hours apart. What have you guys done in the past? I would really like to know. Thanks!
    Dosing twice a day is fine but i personally dont like taking my second ph dose after 6-7 pm because it can mess with my sleep.
    I would still have some Taurine on standby. You can get a bottle of NOW Taurine for about $5-6

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

4. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    thanks alot! now back to the pictures, i cant upload them and I really would like to upload my before pics. It says i have to go to privacy and enable images or something like that. Can any of you help me with that? I cant seem to find it anywhere
    It may be your post count. I believe there is a min. amount of posts you must have before you can pm or add pics. Email them to any SNS rep and they will post them for you

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

5. I think its a minimum of 10-15 posts? Just keep posting until you can. Would love to see some before and after photos
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

6. well im at 58 now :/

7. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    well im at 58 now :/
    Have you been negged a lot?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

8. I honestly do not know. this is getting really frustrating! I want my pics on here :/

9. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    I honestly do not know. this is getting really frustrating! I want my pics on here :/
    Post them on A picture site and link them then. I personally don't want my employer knowing about my plunge into anabolics which is why my face is cut off in my avatar
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

10. found it, my post count has to be 150 or greater so i have quite a while to go.

11. All of these photos were taken 2 weeks and 3 days ago when I first started my cycle

12. Is like to see you bring up your shoulders. That will happen for certain.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

13. Today was day 4 into week 3 and my strength has def increased! I did 225 on the bench 8x and I was only able to do it 4 times the last 3 chest workouts. The pump felt amazing, and I did not want to leave the gym! I am also always hungry, today I've had 3000 calories, 200 grams of protein, 355 g carbs and still want to eat another 3 full meals. The only thing that is bugging me is the weight. I am consistently staying at 184, however I am getting really lean! Which is what I want anyway

14. So you may be seeing a loss in wet weight while size increases will follow the strength gains. That's what we're looking for!
    Franz Kafka

15. very true! just popped my h drol a bit ago, about to go hit back, triceps, and shoulders!!!

16. Today was def the best day so far! I dosed 2 h drol this morning around 10 pm took my cycle assist at 2 pm and worked out around 4:30. The pump I had was insane, after an hour and a half of biceps, triceps, and shoulder workouts I did not want to leave. Stayed for another half hour and did some more shoulder exercises. All my numbers are up 10+ pounds including bench and squat is up 70 pounds! No side effects yet, the only issues I have been having is the libido has def shrunk a bit and my balls look smaller at night but are full when I wake up. I will be taking photos in a couple days for halfway through my cycle. My diet is pretty good I have been aiming at 3000 to 3500 calories, 350 carbs and 200 grams of protein. Taking a day off tomorrow and then hitting Chest on Wednesday!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Today was def the best day so far! I dosed 2 h drol this morning around 10 pm took my cycle assist at 2 pm and worked out around 4:30. The pump I had was insane, after an hour and a half of biceps, triceps, and shoulder workouts I did not want to leave. Stayed for another half hour and did some more shoulder exercises. All my numbers are up 10+ pounds including bench and squat is up 70 pounds! No side effects yet, the only issues I have been having is the libido has def shrunk a bit and my balls look smaller at night but are full when I wake up. I will be taking photos in a couple days for halfway through my cycle. My diet is pretty good I have been aiming at 3000 to 3500 calories, 350 carbs and 200 grams of protein. Taking a day off tomorrow and then hitting Chest on Wednesday!!
    Test is at its highest when you wake up

18. this is what I have right now, do you guys think I need anything else for PCT, obviously the h drol fish oil and cycle assist is on cycle. erase, liquid nolva, cycle assist, pct assist are for pct. I think I am good to go besides a test booster, prolly DAA

19. Thinking about bumping up the h Drol to 100 mg week 5 and 6. Any thoughts on this?

20. Go for it if you feel ok to do so.
    Franz Kafka

21. what's the negative's of upping the dose another 25 mgs?

22. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60 View Post
    what's the negative's of upping the dose another 25 mgs?
    Maybe an increase in back/forearm pumps, an lethargy? or possibly nothing
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting H-Drol Cycle Tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 04:02 AM
  2. Starting H-Drol Cycle tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 03:24 PM
  4. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:14 AM