Starting H Drol Cycle today

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683045
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How is it on the hair, how managable r hdrol gains after pct. Is that 8lb including a bit of retention? Can hdrol sta k with sd?
    Just wondering,
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  2. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    well I am running h drol for about 6 and a half weeks.PCT starts up Sunday. I will be dosing my liquid tomaxifen spelling? in the morning at 20/20/10/10 along with my cycle assist 4 caps, and then 4 hours later i will be dosing 3 caps daa w/ cycle assist and pct assist. Week 3 I should throw in some erase ? 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1? Or do I do the erase right off the bat 3/3/2/2/1/1?
  3. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    How is it on the hair, how managable r hdrol gains after pct. Is that 8lb including a bit of retention? Can hdrol sta k with sd?
    Just wondering,
    I have not experienced any hair loss if that is what you are asking? The gains are all rock hard lean mass! I posted pre h drol photos and will be posting new photos in a week or so! My goal at the beginning was to gain a lot of mass but about a week in I changed my mind and just wanted to put on a little mass and lose some bf.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683045
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    well I am running h drol for about 6 and a half weeks.PCT starts up Sunday. I will be dosing my liquid tomaxifen spelling? in the morning at 20/20/10/10 along with my cycle assist 4 caps, and then 4 hours later i will be dosing 3 caps daa w/ cycassist and pct assist. Week 3 I should throw in some erase ? 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1? Or do I do the erase right off the bat 3/3/2/2/1/1?
    Nah, no erase if u got tomaxfin on hand. Erase is just a nother ai, doubling up might be painfull. U can use erase if u want to countinue ur pct into a natty cycle. I think what u have lined up for pct is good.

    Hdrol doesnt require clomid?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  5. Advanced Member
    ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

    My hair was thinner running hdrol at 75mg, but it thickened right back up after the cycle was over.
  6. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    Alright, since I dont need the erase because I am using a SERM, can I still start using it when I taper down on the SERM? so week three in pct when i go down to 10mg SERM, since I am doing 20/20/10/10. I can start it at 3 caps a day then? so week 1 and 2 ... 0 caps then 3/3/2/2/1/1/?
  7. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683045
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Alright, since I dont need the erase because I am using a SERM, can I still start using it when I taper down on the SERM? so week three in pct when i go down to 10mg SERM, since I am doing 20/20/10/10. I can start it at 3 caps a day then? so week 1 and 2 ... 0 caps then 3/3/2/2/1/1/?
    Cant be 100%on this. If u continue with daa or another natty booster, yes. But u dont want to get carried away.
    So if stop with the nolva and keep runin thdaa for another 3-4 weeks u can do erase, 3/3/2/2.I think erase is suicidal so dont really need to taper off.

    Are u prone to estro problems? If not dont worry to much, low to no estro is bad, joint pain, no erection, libido.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  8. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    56695
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    49.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    My hair was thinner running hdrol at 75mg, but it thickened right back up after the cycle was over.
    Experience the same. Almost came back even better than it was for me lol

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  9. New Member
    Damorgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    560
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    The only reason I'm a huge Guy is cause I'm 6'5. I have to put on a lot more muscle than smaller guys to look big 175 is pretty good for the average person
    I think the trick is, once you get some decent muscle mass, the lower your body fat the bigger you look. You need to build that muscle first and then shred out to look bigger. I know mates who are 90kg and clearly bigger and lifting more than me, but because they are higher body fat they don't look as buff as they should get credit for.. curious and curiouser
  10. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Damorgs

    I think the trick is, once you get some decent muscle mass, the lower your body fat the bigger you look. You need to build that muscle first and then shred out to look bigger. I know mates who are 90kg and clearly bigger and lifting more than me, but because they are higher body fat they don't look as buff as they should get credit for.. curious and curiouser
    I'm at 8 % in my AV picture so this is true. The pic in my cjc log is me at around 11 or 12
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  11. New Member
    Damorgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    560
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I'm at 8 % in my AV picture so this is true. The pic in my cjc log is me at around 11 or 12
    Yeah, you have the physique that I'm chasing in that pic..(or everyone on this forum for that matter lol)

    I'm going to stick around 10-11% and try to lean bulk over summer. I'll do some serious bulking next year ready for next summer... I don't want to put on too much bodyfat, maybe 12-13% at most. I would prefer to look a little cut and take it a little slower than have my weight up and down like a yo-yo.

    When I start pinning next year **** will get reeaaalll interesting lol
  12. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Damorgs

    Yeah, you have the physique that I'm chasing in that pic..(or everyone on this forum for that matter lol)

    I'm going to stick around 10-11% and try to lean bulk over summer. I'll do some serious bulking next year ready for next summer... I don't want to put on too much bodyfat, maybe 12-13% at most. I would prefer to look a little cut and take it a little slower than have my weight up and down like a yo-yo.

    When I start pinning next year **** will get reeaaalll interesting lol
    You and me both brother. I'm going to pin soon too
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  13. New Member
    Damorgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    560
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You and me both brother. I'm going to pin soon too
    What are you thinking for your first pin cycle? Test e and dbol/sd or deca for a kicker? Or going straight to something a little stronger?
  14. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Damorgs View Post
    What are you thinking for your first pin cycle? Test e and dbol/sd or deca for a kicker? Or going straight to something a little stronger?
    Test cyp and winny.Cut cycle.I'll continue to pin cjc and igf1 like i'm currently doing.
  15. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    Last couple days on cycle! Things are getting crazy! Pump is great and I'm looking pretty lean
  16. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60 View Post
    Hey everyone,

    I was on here about 6 month's ago and everyone told me that I am not ready to run a cycle yet and I should
    go do some more research. Well I feel like I have done enough research and I am ready for it. However,
    I would still really appreciate your inputs because this is my first time using a PH

    I am 5'10 and weigh 180 lbs, I am looking to gain about 10 to 15 pounds and lean out.
    I am shooting for 180 to 200 grams of protein, 3000 to 4000 calories, and not too sure about carbs.

    I did a week of pre laoding with milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and omega 3 complex.

    H drol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 or depending on sides I might end at 5 weeks or run 100 mg week 6.
    Protex cycle assist & liver support ( 4 hours after each H Drol dose)
    Omega Complex Fish oil ( 3 pills every time with H Drol dose)
    extra Milk Thistle
    Multi Vitamin
    Glucosamine

    Post cycle:
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    Protex cycle assist
    Erase Pro
    Omega Complex Fish oil
    multi
    glucosamine
    milk thistle

    I dont really have a complete routine in the gym since I just finished my college soccer season. I was thinking M biceps, triceps, T(back, chest, shoulders) W(legs and cardio) Thur (biceps, triceps) F (back, chest, shoulders), Sat (legs) Sun(day off)

    Input is great appreciated! Let me know what you guys think
    you only need 40 to 50 mg a day for h drol dude
  17. New Member
    Damorgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    560
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20
    you only need 40 to 50 mg a day for h drol dude
    Say what? I think most would agree hdrol doesn't really fire up until 75mg.. For me it was great at 100mg ed for 4 weeks....
  18. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Damorgs View Post
    Say what? I think most would agree hdrol doesn't really fire up until 75mg.. For me it was great at 100mg ed for 4 weeks....
    oh yeah i meant double what i said lol. i was thinking of one dose usually in a cap
  19. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    I start PCT tomorrow, here is my schedule.

    Week 1 and 2
    am Serm: Liquid Tamox 20 mg's
    DAA 4 caps?
    pct assist
    cycle assist

    Should I dose all of this at the same time in the morning or should I space out the cycle assist/pct assist/DAA?
    I also want to take a Creatine "Cell mass", but I will take that post work out.

    Week 3 and 4
    upon waking up Serm 10 mg's
    cycle assist
    pct assist
    DAA
    Erase 3 caps

    I will be doing erase week 3-8 3/3/2/2/1/1

    Can I take all of these supports at once? and should I be taking PCT assist, cycle assist, and DAA twice?
  20. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    I start PCT tomorrow, here is my schedule.

    Week 1 and 2
    am Serm: Liquid Tamox 20 mg's
    DAA 4 caps?
    pct assist
    cycle assist

    Should I dose all of this at the same time in the morning or should I space out the cycle assist/pct assist/DAA?
    I also want to take a Creatine "Cell mass", but I will take that post work out.

    Week 3 and 4
    upon waking up Serm 10 mg's
    cycle assist
    pct assist
    DAA
    Erase 3 caps

    I will be doing erase week 3-8 3/3/2/2/1/1

    Can I take all of these supports at once? and should I be taking PCT assist, cycle assist, and DAA twice?
    Daa is once a day and the cycle support is 2x generaly. There are also better options for pct assist than pct assist. Like the active extreme and forma stack ill be trying eventually
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  21. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    Thanks! Should I take the serm alone in the am ? and then 4 hours later take my cycle assist/ pct assist, and fish oil. then 4 hours after that take daa. Then 4 hours later take the fish oil, cycle assist, and pct assist.. Is it alright if i am dosing my serm at 20/20/10/10 if I am going to start up erase at week 3? I heard people say that if you are doing serm 40/40/20/20 erase is not needed.
  22. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    activate xtreme, can I do that t boost right after PCT?
  23. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    activate xtreme, can I do that t boost right after PCT?
    Serms raise shgb. More benefits if used during pct because it binds to shbg.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  24. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    Could I order it now? And then start it and discontinue pct assist when I get it?
  25. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Could I order it now? And then start it and discontinue pct assist when I get it?
    You can take them both but yeah if that floats your boat
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  26. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    Alright will do! I also have pictures for after my cycle I just have not had the time to throw them on here yet :/
  27. New Member
    kateean2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    8720
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%

    what about for the libido?
  28. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kateean2
    what about for the libido?
    Get some cialis on hand for when the moments right*water fall in back ground*...if your having mechanical issues that is. I'm on trenazone andro hard and stano. My libido is still shot even with those 2 dhts in there haha. My gf is not complaining so....its all good
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  29. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    would bulgarian tribulus help with that? My libido is not shot, I can still get it up but its still not back to full length so to speak lol. I heard the DAA helps with that, and wont the activate xtreme help with this ?
  30. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,691
    Rep Power
    3425565
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    AI Perform, Prolabs horny goat weed, NLA T-Blast

    ^crazy libido and boners with all 3
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  31. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    I just ordered activate xtreme should be here by tuesday.

    Here is how I am dosing everything at the moment

    upon waking up. SERM(20mgs), DAA(4 caps)

    a couple hours later
    Cycle assist(4 caps)
    PCT assist(2 caps)
    2-3 fish oil.

    8 hours later
    Cycle assist(4 caps)
    PCT assist(2caps)
    2-3 fish oil.

    Creatine (Cell Mass) post workout
    I will probably just take the activate (2 caps) w/ my cycle assist and pct assist because I have to dose all of it twice a day
  32. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    I just ordered activate xtreme should be here by tuesday.

    Here is how I am dosing everything at the moment

    upon waking up. SERM(20mgs), DAA(4 caps)

    a couple hours later
    Cycle assist(4 caps)
    PCT assist(2 caps)
    2-3 fish oil.

    8 hours later
    Cycle assist(4 caps)
    PCT assist(2caps)
    2-3 fish oil.

    Creatine (Cell Mass) post workout
    I will probably just take the activate (2 caps) w/ my cycle assist and pct assist because I have to dose all of it twice a day
    Throw a multi in there. God knows pct does hell on your body
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  33. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    I started week 3 of PCT yesterday! That means lower the dose of nolva to 10 ml! still taking 4 caps of DAA plus all my supports. Started taking 3 caps or erase yesterday all spaced out. My Activate Xtreme comes in the mail today.. they forgot to freaking **** it for a week, I was pissed. Anyway, I am planning on just taking the activate sometime inbetween my cycle supports, and then some time after i dose my last cycle supports! I had a really bad back pain since friday, and have not been able to go to the gym. But before that I have been keeping gains, and weight up. Hoping everything remains the same, as I will be getting back at it today!!
  34. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    25.16%

    Hey everyone, its been awhile. I dont know if anyone is still keeping up with this thread or not but I am on my last day of week 3 (PCT) tomorrow. It's been rocky, I was losing some mass but as soon as I combined the DAA with activate extreme lifts have been great, and I have my size and strength back! I am really sick of taking the liquid nolva it tastes like crap, even with oj :/ Still have yet to put up pics but will very soon! The amount of pills I have had to take is making me really not want to do another cycle. However I would be interested in another cycle, maybe a step up from H-drol. Obviously after being natural for 2-3 months. Anyone have any suggestions on next cycle?
  35. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31241
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    97.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60 View Post
    Hey everyone, its been awhile. I dont know if anyone is still keeping up with this thread or not but I am on my last day of week 3 (PCT) tomorrow. It's been rocky, I was losing some mass but as soon as I combined the DAA with activate extreme lifts have been great, and I have my size and strength back! I am really sick of taking the liquid nolva it tastes like crap, even with oj :/ Still have yet to put up pics but will very soon! The amount of pills I have had to take is making me really not want to do another cycle. However I would be interested in another cycle, maybe a step up from H-drol. Obviously after being natural for 2-3 months. Anyone have any suggestions on next cycle?
    I just started a thread asking for opinions for a second cycle. Would be interested to see what people say
  36. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Hey everyone, its been awhile. I dont know if anyone is still keeping up with this thread or not but I am on my last day of week 3 (PCT) tomorrow. It's been rocky, I was losing some mass but as soon as I combined the DAA with activate extreme lifts have been great, and I have my size and strength back! I am really sick of taking the liquid nolva it tastes like crap, even with oj :/ Still have yet to put up pics but will very soon! The amount of pills I have had to take is making me really not want to do another cycle. However I would be interested in another cycle, maybe a step up from H-drol. Obviously after being natural for 2-3 months. Anyone have any suggestions on next cycle?
    The pills do seem a bit much sometimes, but realize you are doing it to protect yourself. You aren't taking fistfuls of cyanide, they are support supps.
    They were just talking about Tamoxifen on the radio and said doctors were recommending women take it for 5+ years; it cannot be too toxic if that is a recommendation.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting H-Drol Cycle Tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 04:02 AM
  2. Starting H-Drol Cycle tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 03:24 PM
  4. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in