Starting H Drol Cycle today

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Balls are hurting due to suppression


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    alright, I will let him know, but you guys dont think it has anything to do with taking in healthy fats? because my buddy ran super drol different friend and he said his balls hurt real bad until he started taking the omega complex? weird... and what do you guys think of taking a scoop of the new jack3d today for pre workout? I have been struggling in the gym with no pwo. I know you are not suppose to but I have had no sides and I was taking 3 scoops before i went on the cycle..so im assuming 1 wouldnt kill me?
    Watch your blood pressure but otherwise its okay. You should take a break every 4 weeks from stims though for long term heart and adrenal health
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   
       


  3. So what's your diet like through this run?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  4. ehh, I think that it has not been that great because I did gain a pound or 2 but not im back to 182. I eat high protein, high carb usually.oatmeal with a protein shake in the morning, or protein shake 2 eggs 4 pieces of toast and 5 sausage links.sometimes i will eat half a frozen pizza after my workout maybe alittle bit more always with a shake as well. I ordered 60 lbs of chicken so i want wait to get that. Other things I eat is rice with jalapenos, protein bars because they are so high in carbs and rice cakes.

  5. Does anyone know how I can get to privacy settings so I can upload my pictures that I have been trying to upload for almost a week now.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    ehh, I think that it has not been that great because I did gain a pound or 2 but not im back to 182. I eat high protein, high carb usually.oatmeal with a protein shake in the morning, or protein shake 2 eggs 4 pieces of toast and 5 sausage links.sometimes i will eat half a frozen pizza after my workout maybe alittle bit more always with a shake as well. I ordered 60 lbs of chicken so i want wait to get that. Other things I eat is rice with jalapenos, protein bars because they are so high in carbs and rice cakes.
    Do you know how many calories you take in?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  7. about 3000 give or take, I wanted to gain 10 to 15 pounds, but have changed my goals. I want to get a little bigger but lean out a ton. My only problem with that is I don't know how many calories to eat when on hdrol to lean, because you are always so hungry and from what i know/heard your metabolism is through the roof.

  8. 2680 calories for the day, 284 grams of carbs, and 195 grams of protein today! Ending my night with a casein shake. Lifts were great today, I did upper body and I finally felt like a monster. I was in the gym for an hour and a half and I did not feel like leaving. Excited to hit week 2 on Wednesday and pump up to 75 mg's. so far no sides except for the fact that my body is really warm once in awhile. Have a good night everyone!

  9. I know i already asked this but I am getting really frusterated. I want to upload before pics and it says that I have to go to privacy settings to disable something however, I do not know where that is.. Can anyone help ?

  10. Hey everyone, I feel like my pecs have gotten bigger (might just be from lifting), my nipples do not itch but look kinda puffy. I am about 2 weeks into my cycle. What do I do? it might not be GYNO but i want to be 100% sure. Do i stop my cycle and start taking nolva immediately?

  11. cycle layout looks really good. Exactly how i would run hdrol. Good luck 2 you man. I started my cycle today too. Dmz/lmg

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Hey everyone, I feel like my pecs have gotten bigger (might just be from lifting), my nipples do not itch but look kinda puffy. I am about 2 weeks into my cycle. What do I do? it might not be GYNO but i want to be 100% sure. Do i stop my cycle and start taking nolva immediately?
    Finish cycle
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  13. you shouldnt need to cut it to 5 weeks, 6 is good
    OEF '11-'12

    Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Finish cycle
    ^^^^^^
    OEF '11-'12

    Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.

  15. Arimidex or exemestane are better options and you can take and that and still continue your cycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  16. Take an otc AI and finish cycle. Because your taking a serm after plus the AI I would continue to run it 2 weeks after you stop taking nolva and tapper down so estrogen rebound is not an issue. If your taking an AI plus an AI plus something that increases test then stop all 3 your body mite be flooded with estrogenerategyno so please tapper down.

    Why 2 weeks after? Cause nolva has a long ass half life.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Take an otc AI and finish cycle. Because your taking a serm after plus the AI I would continue to run it 2 weeks after you stop taking nolva and tapper down so estrogen rebound is not an issue. If your taking an AI plus an AI plus something that increases test then stop all 3 your body mite be flooded with estrogenerategyno so please tapper down.

    Why 2 weeks after? Cause nolva has a long ass half life.
    I did not take the nolva yet, I am 2 weeks into my cycle and was just wondering if i should stop the cycle or continue the cycle and take nolva now? What I got out of all of you guys is that I should finish my cycle then PCT properly. With nolva 20/20/10/10 erase how should I dose this one? I have seen so many different doses on it ( and erase is the AI correct?) I also want to do daa but I heard it can increase chances of gyno rebound? The cycle has been going great, I am making gains in about everything, and I am up 3 pounds of lean muscle.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60

    I did not take the nolva yet, I am 2 weeks into my cycle and was just wondering if i should stop the cycle or continue the cycle and take nolva now? What I got out of all of you guys is that I should finish my cycle then PCT properly. With nolva 20/20/10/10 erase how should I dose this one? I have seen so many different doses on it ( and erase is the AI correct?) I also want to do daa but I heard it can increase chances of gyno rebound? The cycle has been going great, I am making gains in about everything, and I am up 3 pounds of lean muscle.
    Take daa and discontinue use when you stop erase. Take 1 cap ed starting now. Up to 3 caps first week of pct 2 at week 2 and 1 for 4 more weeks. This is not ideal but will stop gyno
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  19. You're probably just being paranoid dude. Run a low dose AI if it helps calm your nerves, but I bet you're seeing things that aren't really there.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    You're probably just being paranoid dude. Run a low dose AI if it helps calm your nerves, but I bet you're seeing things that aren't really there.
    i honestly think i am too. I can take the erase on cycle? and pct? wont that affect my gains

  21. Taking 1 cap of erase everyday shouldn't make difference gains wise.. keep on cyclin man, i doubt 2 weeks into hdrol your geetin gyno.. a lil puffyness (if it really is) cant hurt till pct..

  22. ^ I like his strategy. You're only 2 weeks in, shouldn't see any drastic changes for another week but it could be a good warning sign that you need a little extra support during cycle. Just have everything on hand to come off if the next week gets rough but it sounds like you'll be fine.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  23. how long does does it take for hdrol to work

  24. Thanks everyone! I know i am asking a lot but its because I really want to learn even more then I already know about the ph world. I took my hdrol 2 caps with food at 11:30 am, going to work out 1 pm. Taking CEL cycle assist (4 caps) 4 hours after the dose of drol so around 3:30 pm. The second dose of hdrol will be around 8pm and cycle assist around midnight. I was going to get taurine, but my back pumps are not that bad so i opted out. Does this sound right? i keep reading that people are taking 1 cap 3 times a day spaced out, or that you dont have to take h drol before your work out, some take the drol 2 times a day 12 hours apart. What have you guys done in the past? I would really like to know. Thanks!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Nickype View Post
    how long does does it take for hdrol to work
    Honestly, I am not too sure. People report that week 3 is when it really starts to kick in. I feel like
    my workouts are really now starting to get better and week 3 of hdrol starts for me today.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting H-Drol Cycle Tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 04:02 AM
  2. Starting H-Drol Cycle tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 03:24 PM
  4. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:14 AM
Log in
Log in