Starting H Drol Cycle today - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Starting H Drol Cycle today

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    So what about straight tamoxifen? I knew about the above two but whats the difference with nolva to tamoxifen or torem?
    Like above poster said, tamox=nolva. Torem (toremifene citrate) was based off of nolva and designed to have less sides IIRC. I've tried them all and like torem the best.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  2. New Member
    WarriorMp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Clomid raises shbg and lowers igf1. Which means gains are a no go unless its fat. Same with nolva. They are both an AI. Nolva is better for gyno because it stops binding to the breast. They both raise lh production.
    What can be the reason for the lean mass gains that various users report having?
  3. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251876

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Like above poster said, tamox=nolva. Torem (toremifene citrate) was based off of nolva and designed to have less sides IIRC. I've tried them all and like torem the best.
    Thats what I figured knowing Nolva and Torem were bascaly analogues of Tamox... just wondering if there was any significant difference in sides. Thanks for the clarification.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Hey guys sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been very busy. But so far I am up a pound and a half, no side effects, and don't feel much difference in the gym. Today is day 6 so I am hoping I finally start feeling the pump in the gym. I do have a question though, my friend is also doing the h drol and he is complaining about his balls hurting, I have not really had that problem, and if i did it was only for a bit. He takes walmart brand fish oil and I am taking the omega complex from *** which is purified 5x. Could his balls hurt because he is taking a generic brand fish oil?
  5. Advanced Member
    ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    People can experience soreness in their testicles during PCT. Not sure why his are hurting now. Hopefully someone here knows, I'm curious as well.
  6. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251876

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    People can experience soreness in their testicles during PCT. Not sure why his are hurting now. Hopefully someone here knows, I'm curious as well.
    Someone else told me that and I didn't know what to make of it.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  7. Advanced Member
    ponysteak's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Since beginning pct my left testicle has been sore. Not the right one though. Dunno what that means.
  8. New Member
    Nickype's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    7734

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    Since beginning pct my left testicle has been sore. Not the right one though. Dunno what that means.
    Unless its last over a month I wouldn't worry too much. It's happened to me a few times and after a few weeks it levelled out
  9. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    alright, I will let him know, but you guys dont think it has anything to do with taking in healthy fats? because my buddy ran super drol different friend and he said his balls hurt real bad until he started taking the omega complex? weird... and what do you guys think of taking a scoop of the new jack3d today for pre workout? I have been struggling in the gym with no pwo. I know you are not suppose to but I have had no sides and I was taking 3 scoops before i went on the cycle..so im assuming 1 wouldnt kill me?
  10. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    1187185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Hey guys sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been very busy. But so far I am up a pound and a half, no side effects, and don't feel much difference in the gym. Today is day 6 so I am hoping I finally start feeling the pump in the gym. I do have a question though, my friend is also doing the h drol and he is complaining about his balls hurting, I have not really had that problem, and if i did it was only for a bit. He takes walmart brand fish oil and I am taking the omega complex from *** which is purified 5x. Could his balls hurt because he is taking a generic brand fish oil?
    No. Makes no sense.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  11. Senior Member
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,317
    Rep Power
    74244

    Reputation Reputation

    Balls are hurting due to suppression
  12. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    1187185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    alright, I will let him know, but you guys dont think it has anything to do with taking in healthy fats? because my buddy ran super drol different friend and he said his balls hurt real bad until he started taking the omega complex? weird... and what do you guys think of taking a scoop of the new jack3d today for pre workout? I have been struggling in the gym with no pwo. I know you are not suppose to but I have had no sides and I was taking 3 scoops before i went on the cycle..so im assuming 1 wouldnt kill me?
    Watch your blood pressure but otherwise its okay. You should take a break every 4 weeks from stims though for long term heart and adrenal health
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  13. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251876

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So what's your diet like through this run?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  14. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    ehh, I think that it has not been that great because I did gain a pound or 2 but not im back to 182. I eat high protein, high carb usually.oatmeal with a protein shake in the morning, or protein shake 2 eggs 4 pieces of toast and 5 sausage links.sometimes i will eat half a frozen pizza after my workout maybe alittle bit more always with a shake as well. I ordered 60 lbs of chicken so i want wait to get that. Other things I eat is rice with jalapenos, protein bars because they are so high in carbs and rice cakes.
  15. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Does anyone know how I can get to privacy settings so I can upload my pictures that I have been trying to upload for almost a week now.
  16. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    1187185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    ehh, I think that it has not been that great because I did gain a pound or 2 but not im back to 182. I eat high protein, high carb usually.oatmeal with a protein shake in the morning, or protein shake 2 eggs 4 pieces of toast and 5 sausage links.sometimes i will eat half a frozen pizza after my workout maybe alittle bit more always with a shake as well. I ordered 60 lbs of chicken so i want wait to get that. Other things I eat is rice with jalapenos, protein bars because they are so high in carbs and rice cakes.
    Do you know how many calories you take in?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  17. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    about 3000 give or take, I wanted to gain 10 to 15 pounds, but have changed my goals. I want to get a little bigger but lean out a ton. My only problem with that is I don't know how many calories to eat when on hdrol to lean, because you are always so hungry and from what i know/heard your metabolism is through the roof.
  18. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    2680 calories for the day, 284 grams of carbs, and 195 grams of protein today! Ending my night with a casein shake. Lifts were great today, I did upper body and I finally felt like a monster. I was in the gym for an hour and a half and I did not feel like leaving. Excited to hit week 2 on Wednesday and pump up to 75 mg's. so far no sides except for the fact that my body is really warm once in awhile. Have a good night everyone!
  19. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I know i already asked this but I am getting really frusterated. I want to upload before pics and it says that I have to go to privacy settings to disable something however, I do not know where that is.. Can anyone help ?
  20. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Hey everyone, I feel like my pecs have gotten bigger (might just be from lifting), my nipples do not itch but look kinda puffy. I am about 2 weeks into my cycle. What do I do? it might not be GYNO but i want to be 100% sure. Do i stop my cycle and start taking nolva immediately?
  21. New Member
    wrathchild281's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    1994

    Reputation

    cycle layout looks really good. Exactly how i would run hdrol. Good luck 2 you man. I started my cycle today too. Dmz/lmg
  22. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    1187185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Hey everyone, I feel like my pecs have gotten bigger (might just be from lifting), my nipples do not itch but look kinda puffy. I am about 2 weeks into my cycle. What do I do? it might not be GYNO but i want to be 100% sure. Do i stop my cycle and start taking nolva immediately?
    Finish cycle
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  23. Advanced Member
    Masciaman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    33285

    Reputation

    you shouldnt need to cut it to 5 weeks, 6 is good
    OEF '11-'12

    Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
  24. Advanced Member
    Masciaman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    33285

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Finish cycle
    ^^^^^^
    OEF '11-'12

    Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
  25. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Arimidex or exemestane are better options and you can take and that and still continue your cycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  26. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    1187185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Take an otc AI and finish cycle. Because your taking a serm after plus the AI I would continue to run it 2 weeks after you stop taking nolva and tapper down so estrogen rebound is not an issue. If your taking an AI plus an AI plus something that increases test then stop all 3 your body mite be flooded with estrogenerategyno so please tapper down.

    Why 2 weeks after? Cause nolva has a long ass half life.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  27. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Take an otc AI and finish cycle. Because your taking a serm after plus the AI I would continue to run it 2 weeks after you stop taking nolva and tapper down so estrogen rebound is not an issue. If your taking an AI plus an AI plus something that increases test then stop all 3 your body mite be flooded with estrogenerategyno so please tapper down.

    Why 2 weeks after? Cause nolva has a long ass half life.
    I did not take the nolva yet, I am 2 weeks into my cycle and was just wondering if i should stop the cycle or continue the cycle and take nolva now? What I got out of all of you guys is that I should finish my cycle then PCT properly. With nolva 20/20/10/10 erase how should I dose this one? I have seen so many different doses on it ( and erase is the AI correct?) I also want to do daa but I heard it can increase chances of gyno rebound? The cycle has been going great, I am making gains in about everything, and I am up 3 pounds of lean muscle.
  28. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    1187185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60

    I did not take the nolva yet, I am 2 weeks into my cycle and was just wondering if i should stop the cycle or continue the cycle and take nolva now? What I got out of all of you guys is that I should finish my cycle then PCT properly. With nolva 20/20/10/10 erase how should I dose this one? I have seen so many different doses on it ( and erase is the AI correct?) I also want to do daa but I heard it can increase chances of gyno rebound? The cycle has been going great, I am making gains in about everything, and I am up 3 pounds of lean muscle.
    Take daa and discontinue use when you stop erase. Take 1 cap ed starting now. Up to 3 caps first week of pct 2 at week 2 and 1 for 4 more weeks. This is not ideal but will stop gyno
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  29. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    You're probably just being paranoid dude. Run a low dose AI if it helps calm your nerves, but I bet you're seeing things that aren't really there.
  30. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    You're probably just being paranoid dude. Run a low dose AI if it helps calm your nerves, but I bet you're seeing things that aren't really there.
    i honestly think i am too. I can take the erase on cycle? and pct? wont that affect my gains
  31. New Member
    Infekted_87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Taking 1 cap of erase everyday shouldn't make difference gains wise.. keep on cyclin man, i doubt 2 weeks into hdrol your geetin gyno.. a lil puffyness (if it really is) cant hurt till pct..
  32. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251876

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^ I like his strategy. You're only 2 weeks in, shouldn't see any drastic changes for another week but it could be a good warning sign that you need a little extra support during cycle. Just have everything on hand to come off if the next week gets rough but it sounds like you'll be fine.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  33. New Member
    Nickype's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    7734

    Reputation

    how long does does it take for hdrol to work
  34. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Thanks everyone! I know i am asking a lot but its because I really want to learn even more then I already know about the ph world. I took my hdrol 2 caps with food at 11:30 am, going to work out 1 pm. Taking CEL cycle assist (4 caps) 4 hours after the dose of drol so around 3:30 pm. The second dose of hdrol will be around 8pm and cycle assist around midnight. I was going to get taurine, but my back pumps are not that bad so i opted out. Does this sound right? i keep reading that people are taking 1 cap 3 times a day spaced out, or that you dont have to take h drol before your work out, some take the drol 2 times a day 12 hours apart. What have you guys done in the past? I would really like to know. Thanks!
  35. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickype View Post
    how long does does it take for hdrol to work
    Honestly, I am not too sure. People report that week 3 is when it really starts to kick in. I feel like
    my workouts are really now starting to get better and week 3 of hdrol starts for me today.
  36. New Member
    abeckham's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickype
    how long does does it take for hdrol to work
    Usually week 3 bro. First couple weeks it's all mental then the weights will feel lighter and recovery will be up. Good luck.
  37. New Member
    mstupar60's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    thanks alot! now back to the pictures, i cant upload them and I really would like to upload my before pics. It says i have to go to privacy and enable images or something like that. Can any of you help me with that? I cant seem to find it anywhere
  38. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,731
    Rep Power
    3264744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Thanks everyone! I know i am asking a lot but its because I really want to learn even more then I already know about the ph world. I took my hdrol 2 caps with food at 11:30 am, going to work out 1 pm. Taking CEL cycle assist (4 caps) 4 hours after the dose of drol so around 3:30 pm. The second dose of hdrol will be around 8pm and cycle assist around midnight. I was going to get taurine, but my back pumps are not that bad so i opted out. Does this sound right? i keep reading that people are taking 1 cap 3 times a day spaced out, or that you dont have to take h drol before your work out, some take the drol 2 times a day 12 hours apart. What have you guys done in the past? I would really like to know. Thanks!
    Dosing twice a day is fine but i personally dont like taking my second ph dose after 6-7 pm because it can mess with my sleep.
    I would still have some Taurine on standby. You can get a bottle of NOW Taurine for about $5-6

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  39. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,731
    Rep Power
    3264744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    thanks alot! now back to the pictures, i cant upload them and I really would like to upload my before pics. It says i have to go to privacy and enable images or something like that. Can any of you help me with that? I cant seem to find it anywhere
    It may be your post count. I believe there is a min. amount of posts you must have before you can pm or add pics. Email them to any SNS rep and they will post them for you

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  40. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251876

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think its a minimum of 10-15 posts? Just keep posting until you can. Would love to see some before and after photos
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting H-Drol Cycle Tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 03:02 AM
  2. Starting H-Drol Cycle tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 02:24 PM
  4. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 12:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in