Finasteride

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I am buying 500 mg of finasteride and don't know how I should go about making a solution. Should I just disolve it in alcohol? I plan on it lasting about 325 days at 1.5 mg/day.

956Vette

Awards
make sure you have a very accurate scale first, then finasteride powder dissolves very easily in alcohol. just have to do a little math

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey I just decided to buy the 500 mg of powder since I just found out the online pharmacy I was going to order the tablets from is in India. I don't really want to risk getting into trouble for importing a prescription medication.

Since finasteride usually comes in a tablet form can't you just swallow the powder and not make it into a solution?

956Vette

Awards
i doubt you have a scale accurate enough. make a large batch and make it into a solution.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Vette. I take it my scale which is down to .1 of a gram isn't accurate enough?

I am glad I saw it before I ordered.

I changed my mind and just ordered their aqueous solution, it comes out to only about a couple more dollars a month and I don't have to mess with the home brew as I am already bogged down with converting other stuff :) .

956Vette

Awards
good call imo :)

the way i did it was i got 2 grams about 2 years ago (for a 6 yr supply), paid the extra $100 to lab test my large batch, and then knew exactly the concentration i had it at :) Glad i did it too cause i shot for 5mg/ml and came out to be 6.5mg/ml! Still a fraction of paying out the ass for either proscar or propecia :)