Epistane

Lagartizscha

Awards
Im planning to run my first PH, Epistane.
I came across with Perfect Cycle Stack, but on the forum some people says there are better options.
One of the forums a person says grab 2 Epistane, PCT and SERM.
One big request:
Can you guys please tell me the best PCT and SERM to run with EPI? Also When to start the PCT and Serm and its dosages

Im 35 Yrs been lifting for over 10 years my weight is 200 lbs.

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
Nolvadex
20/20/10/10

But start your SERM the first day after your last Epi dosage. Also, the above is mg's per day separated by week. And you can run 40mg for the first couple days of week one if you feel it's necessary.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer Clomid. But thats me. I usally dose 150mg(first night), 100(nights 2-6),50MG for the remainder for 4 weeks.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend halo for a 1st cycle

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolvadex
20/20/10/10

But start your SERM the first day after your last Epi dosage. Also, the above is mg's per day separated by week. And you can run 40mg for the first couple days of week one if you feel it's necessary.
This is a good way to run it and I personally like adding DAA to mine. I prefer Torem but tamox/nolva is good too. Cycle Assist is what I prefer to use during cycle.

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
This is a good way to run it and I personally like adding DAA to mine. I prefer Torem but tamox/nolva is good too. Cycle Assist is what I prefer to use during cycle.
Absolutely. There are definitely support supps I recommend, but he was just asking about SERM and dosage.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely. There are definitely support supps I recommend, but he was just asking about SERM and dosage.
Sorry, the second part I was referring to OP. I just got that from his second sentence about the other support suggestions he mentioned he'd received.