Clen and 'the shakes'

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
So I started cycling clen 5 days ago, started at 20mcg felt mild, now up to about 40 mcg twice a day. But I have uncontrollable body shaking, not all day but definitely noticeable and certain points in the day. I don't know if it's from sweating then the sweat cools me off and I start shaking. Anyone experience this? All other sides beside insomnia are tolerable. Anyone have a ideas for sleep?(melatonin keeps me awake)

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
So I started cycling clen 5 days ago, started at 20mcg felt mild, now up to about 40 mcg twice a day. But I have uncontrollable body shaking, not all day but definitely noticeable and certain points in the day. I don't know if it's from sweating then the sweat cools me off and I start shaking. Anyone experience this? All other sides beside insomnia are tolerable. Anyone have a ideas for sleep?(melatonin keeps me awake)
you're stimmed the hell out lol. you should get used to it over a period of time, however it may not be desirable to some. for sleep for me while i was on tren i was getting high before bed. i used to use it a lot for sleep anxiety, but for tren especially it helped a lot to fall and stay asleep without constant thinking. that's your call though, it fit really well for me both bulking and cutting, i know personally it works well. esp if you don't get high often, the first few weeks you'll be out like a light

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
you're stimmed the hell out lol. you should get used to it over a period of time, however it may not be desirable to some. for sleep for me while i was on tren i was getting high before bed. i used to use it a lot for sleep anxiety, but for tren especially it helped a lot to fall and stay asleep without constant thinking. that's your call though, it fit really well for me both bulking and cutting, i know personally it works well. esp if you don't get high often, the first few weeks you'll be out like a light
I blaze daily and it's not helping with sleep, helps a bit with headaches though, tryed to drink and that didn't help. Just made it worse, plus a bad idea on cycle especially clen. I think I'm going to look into a product called 'lights out'. Diphenhydramine is great!! But it's makes me feel groggy in the morning.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The shakes most likely will not go away when you approach your max dose, so either stay lower or deal with the shakes. I've run high doses of clen for weeks on end and had horrible shakes every day, whole body convulsing. Just something you deal with.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i was sweating like crazy and shaking but it does go away. by the end of my clen cycle i couldn't even tell i was on it.

z00k

Awards
I'm a few days into my first clen cycle, first day the shakes weren't too bad, but I'm also a very jittery person to begin with. I did notice an elevated heart rate, and I'm walking around in 50 degree weather with no shirt on.

If your sides are intolerable then try cutting back a bit, or stay at the same dosage until your receptors get a bit more accustomed to the clen. Also you may consider taking it all at one time if you're having trouble with sleep. I've read a lot of people take the full dose first thing in the morning so they can actually sleep at night.

I blaze daily and it's not helping with sleep, helps a bit with headaches though, tryed to drink and that didn't help. Just made it worse, plus a bad idea on cycle especially clen. I think I'm going to look into a product called 'lights out'. Diphenhydramine is great!! But it's makes me feel groggy in the morning.
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I actually came to ask about the effects of smoking and clen. I know the clen will allow your lungs to better absorb oxygen, so I'm a little concerned about blazing while on clen.

I'm a medical patient so I smoke on a pretty regular basis (yes, legitimately for medical purposes) while I can go a few weeks without blazing, I'd rather not.

I've been looking around the web and all I can find are people that don't fully understand clen or cannabis arguing about how bad they both are for you.

I'd like to hear some personal experiences about the two, and any side effects you guys may have experienced.

thanks

edit: I already read the rules and didn't find anything about recreational drug use. If there is a rule against it I apologize. I'll post my medical card to show it's not recreational :p

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I actually came to ask about the effects of smoking and clen. I know the clen will allow your lungs to better absorb oxygen, so I'm a little concerned about blazing while on clen.

I'm a medical patient so I smoke on a pretty regular basis (yes, legitimately for medical purposes) while I can go a few weeks without blazing, I'd rather not.

I've been looking around the web and all I can find are people that don't fully understand clen or cannabis arguing about how bad they both are for you.

I'd like to hear some personal experiences about the two, and any side effects you guys may have experienced.

Its not a hijack brah, no worries, it's all for eduction right? Anyway ya I've been doing better with the sides just had to get used to them a bit, I don't even notice I'm on anymore besides a little stimulation before bed but I've been takin some sheet called Sleep Frote and I'm sleeping like a baby. But I haven't noticed much difference with smoking on clen beside when I felt really 'on' at first and id smoke, I had some anxiety and kind of paranoid feeling because I was stimulated and and took a 'relaxant' which was kind of counterproductive to what my body was trying to do. But now I feel fine when I smoke.

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Its not a hijack brah, no worries, it's all for eduction right? Anyway ya I've been doing better with the sides just had to get used to them a bit, I don't even notice I'm on anymore besides a little stimulation before bed but I've been takin some sheet called Sleep Frote and I'm sleeping like a baby. But I haven't noticed much difference with smoking on clen beside when I felt really 'on' at first and id smoke, I had some anxiety and kind of paranoid feeling because I was stimulated and and took a 'relaxant' which was kind of counterproductive to what my body was trying to do. But now I feel fine when I smoke.
Weird quoting myself but that Sleep Forte isn't working anymore. Anyone try Lights Out? Or anything else liver/kidney friendly?

mgop88

mgop88

Awards
Just have a single dose when u wake instead of splitting it!! I have the same problem as u! I can't sleep if I take it after lunch time

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
try gaba?
Haven't tryd GABA. Just melatonin, diphenhydramine and sleep forte. I feel like i almost need something as powerful the diphenhydramine, but doesn't cause grogginess. What's a legit brand to try for GABA? Because I've found I need 400mgs of 5-htp from one supplement but only 200mgs from an other to feel level during the day.

Just have a single dose when u wake instead of splitting it!! I have the same problem as u! I can't sleep if I take it after lunch time
I'll try this^ seems like I'd be waaay over stim'd but its probably worth it for being able to sleep and recover properly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11