Mind & Muscle Special Report: Pre-Ban Steroid Info

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
An Untimely Guide to Legal Steroids
"All references to it were deleted from BodyBuilding.com after less than FIVE minutes. Maybe there is something to it." :think:

"We are very pleased to bring you this special report on legal steroids before the U.S. ban on their sale and possession takes effect on January 20th 2005.

StrategOs provides in-depth information on all the currently available legal steroids, the cheapest source for each, stacking suggestions for a vast array of different needs and goals, instructions for homebrewing, storage recommendations, and much more!

Check it out NOW, and get the info you need to plan your last cycle. If you live outside of the U.S., this is THE GUIDE for helping you stock up before these compounds are no longer available for retail sale."

Magazine.MindAndMuscle.Net

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Your comments or criticisms of the guide are welcome, and feel free to join in the discussion here, or using the link at the end of the guide.

Update:
[/font]For anyone that is interested, I have added some more points on cyclodextrins and transdermals which were left out of the final copy. You can find them here. I will also be keeping you updated on the best deals available as the ban approaches.

Last edited:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nice write up Strateg0s! It would be nice to copy that into the thread.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
damn. very informative and excellent write up. this could answer 90% of the threads in the "prohormone" forum.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, this is a very informative, well written peice.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good article Strateg0s. Hopefully ppl will read it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I wish to echo the sentiments reported forthwith in praise of Strateg0's diligent efforts in info sharing. In other words, thanks. Your insight is always appreciated.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
They are probably trying to determine whether or not this will help or hurt the bottom line.

If anything, it will inform people and actually increase sales.

But of course, those who are holding onto M1T stocks would not be too happy with you right now. :p

freEQnasty

Awards
Great info man. Always very informative and highly useful information comming from Strateg0s. Good job.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am going to post some of the edited info on my site, (it was a huge article) and link it over to m&m magazine.

Great job on it Strat.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Oh and in case I havent said this before, bb.com sucks, I have had enough of their bullshit editing/deleting posts, banning people crap.

J_MAN

Awards
Nice job Strat! and I love the cycle names lol

Oh and in case I havent said this before, bb.com sucks, I have had enough of their bullshit editing/deleting posts, banning people crap.
PREACH IT SLEDGE!!!...course that's only a part of their problem

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I agree.....VERY nice job. I really was amused by your titles.....so maybe we can start a poll to ask "what kind of user are you? Money is no object....safety be damned...??? :icon_lol: :rofl:

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
You guys missed the best one, which was edited out. Here it is:

The “safety be damned, Gunnery Sergeant Hartman called me a fatbody� [cutting] cycle.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
An Untimely Guide to Legal Steroids
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]...[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Your comments or criticisms of the guide are welcome, and feel free to join in the discussion here, or using the link at the end of the guide.[/font]
Very good reading!

I think there were a little space for some word about so called "lean bulking" cycles, with stuff like m4ohn, 1,4ad, m-dien, eventually with the addition of 1-test. There is a lack of user reports on this, though.

Anyway, your guide covers all the basics of the actual PH/PS offer and take a step to th near future with the refernce to Superdrol :D
The dosages are CORRECT and the daily and weekly costs a smart addition to help ppl choose the right cycle for them.
http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net/

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, simply awesome :) Props to strateg0s and thanks for all the hard work ;)

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Good job Strateg0s!! Very nice work.

Thanks for taking the time out to do something like this, very good addition! :thumbsup:

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very nice!

Didn't see you cover cycle length or did I miss it?

size

Awards
  • Established
You need to forget the bb.com conspiracy. It has links to purchase products from websites other than bb.com. Obviously, bb.com is not going to support shopping at other retailers that will cut into profit.

I know if I sold goats, I would not allow people to use my serivces to advestise where to get a goat for cheaper.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Didn't see you cover cycle length or did I miss it?
It should be in there. I left open whether people would want to do 4, 6, or 8 week cycles.* Stated the safe rule of thumb as for time off, after PCT. Etc. Maybe it got edited out, I'll have to check.

Hell, now that I think about it, people could even do 3, 5, or 7 week cycles!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
You need to forget the bb.com conspiracy...I know if I sold goats, I would not allow people to use my serivces to advestise where to get a goat for cheaper.
Yeah, I know. There was never any grand conspiracy, and that is pretty easy to understand when you put it in terms of goats. They own the site and they can do what they want with it. I can see how they'd be afraid that anyone who reads the guide might not be doing much shopping at their store. Although I am still left with the impression that many many people are willing to pay through the nose for convenience.

... Later that day, after two guys shop at sponsors of AnabolicMinds (or the other place they can get raw powders):

Guy: "Are you gellin'?"
Friend: "Either that, or I'm a felon [shows a fat wad of cash] -- hell yeeah I'm gellin', cuz I wasn't buying what those retail boyz was sellin'."

-

It seems to me that people only have a limited amount to spend on anabolics, and they will spend this. The question is whether they get enough to do decent cycles, and how many. Once that is taken care of, for those who homebrew, they can better afford all of the other pieces of their supplement regimen that they otherwise might have abstained from.

Last edited:

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Great read, this is just what was needed. It's our new updated faq. Great referance.

Great job.

J563

Awards
:goodpost: Great job writing this, very informative!!!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
You need to forget the bb.com conspiracy. It has links to purchase products from websites other than bb.com. Obviously, bb.com is not going to support shopping at other retailers that will cut into profit.

I know if I sold goats, I would not allow people to use my serivces to advestise where to get a goat for cheaper.
I was banned because I posted that my site would be down for a day. I had thought it would save some of the mods over there any headaces just in case anyone posted wanting to know what was happening. I didnt list the exact address and i wasnt trying to get anyone to purchase anything, they couldnt since the site was down.

So i get banned, an owner of a company and if i say so a pretty smart guy who can bring a lot to any board I post on. I made no mention of any products, sales, nothing. I have never created a false idenitity to post there (or anywhere else) and I get banned. However someone like Rodney Dupont who is also banned, has about 4 other names, continues to post and any moron would be able to tell its him. Yet his posts are allowed to stay up there.

I didnt say it was a conspiracy, I just think it sucks that given how shady this buisness can be, when you have the chance to speak with an owner of a company who is also in charge of R&D its a terrible idea to ban him because his products are not carried in your store, especially considering I wasnt mentioning any of my products etc. (and its not that i wouldnt sell my products their, i have emailed the owner twice about carrying my products, so that I could continure to post).

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
It is kinda lame that they'd ban you over something so stupid, but hey, it's their loss ;)

I post there because I can't help myself. I read too many stupid things on there to not post some sort of refutation....I'm compuslive :D But for the most part, I don't enjoy the atmosphere, not only because some of the kids get annoying, but so do some of the mods. Kinda like they've got some kinda e-power trip. The only thing really worth kickin it at that site for is Lee Priest, he's pretty cool. Well...Kamali's posts can be "entertaining" to say the least. You can tell he's confident of himself :D

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
ah well sledge,
mebbe you'll put the lost BB.com time into some new KICK ASS STUFF. i'm waitin on that CEE blend.......

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I post there because I can't help myself. I read too many stupid things on there to not post some sort of refutation....I'm compuslive :D But for the most part, I don't enjoy the atmosphere, not only because some of the kids get annoying, but so do some of the mods.
same for me.
Hmm also cause of the many product reviews.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is interested, in response to a request over at Avant Labs, I posted some information on cyclodextrins as a delivery vehicle for legal steroids.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just to echo what others have already said. Great write-up. Very helpful and informative!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm glad everyone is enjoying or learning from it. The pre-ban dollar can be stretched quite a bit more than what people might have thought.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its a great article, tons of stuff to read. Everyone will probably need to go over it a couple times.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BB.com is nothing more than adolescent soap opera drama...I quit frequenting there along time ago.

EDIT:...oops didn't see this second page, this was suppossed to follow the last post on the first page, LOL!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
For anyone that is interested, I have added some more points on cyclodextrins and transdermals which were left out of the final copy. You can find them here.
I will also be keeping you updated on the best deals available as the ban approaches.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The advised 3alpha dosage is not there. Must have been edited out by mistake:

"ANDROGENICS

DHT derivatives are used to harden up and increase strength and focus in the gym. These include MDHT, M5AA, 5AA-cyp and 3AA. If the gains from M1,4ADD are as wet as they get, the gains from pure androgens are the exact opposite. There is a lot of “brotelligence� going around about DHT, so if you haven’t done so yet, be sure to read Patrick Arnold’s excellent article in Mind and Muscle entitled “Give DHT a break.�

MDHT|$18/g|--|30-100mg/day | $0.50-$1.50/day | $3.50-$10.50/wk Oral
M5AA |$3/g|--|20-100mg (or more)/day | $0.06-$0.30+/day | $0.40-$2.00+/wk Oral. MDHT is a metabolite of M5AA.
5AA-cyp |$3.50/g!|--|250-600mg/wk | $0.13-$0.30/day | $0.88-$2.10+/wk Injectable
3-alpha |$3.75/g|--|mg (or more)/day | $0.06-$0.30+/day | $0.40-$2.00+/wk Transdermal. Converts to DHT at 43% rate."

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did I miss it or was the "cheapest source of each" edited out? That would have been really useful, I can perfectly understand if it was edited out.

An AWESOME read regardles, thanks Strategos.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Click on any compound, you will be linked to the cheapest source

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Click on any compound, you will be linked to the cheapest source
Thanks! I wasn't expecting it to be THAT easy :) Sheez I feel like there is no work left to do, I guess I'll go play solitaire...

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Hey! How about helping me get these Reference Point Threads rolling. If you've done a cycle, take a couple of minutes and contribute. If you know someone else who has done cycles, but is too lazy to contribute, give them a kick in the ass.
Thanks,
Strateg0s

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I figure that since a month has passed since this was at the top, and since the ban hits in 17 days, I should bump this to the top.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again, Strat. Your insight is always appreciated!