Andromass 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
First PH cycle starting weight 172 @11%
Ending weight 188 @12-13%
2 bottles at 120 each
Trs2 as PCT @120
Total $360
184 after pct @12%

Halodrol 50/50/75/75/75/100
Starting weight 177 @10% (after breaking my arm lost 10lbs)
Ending weight 196 @12%
3 cel bottles @ 90 bucks
3 cycle supp @75 bucks
Dermacrine @40 bucks
Sns inhibit p + erase @ 50 bucks
Pct
Clomid @ 50 cause of shipping -_-
Daa + creatine@ 20 bucks
currently on pct.

Total $325

Okay so the pros and cons of Andromass

Pros: Didn't raise my blood pressure, super libido boost from weeks 1 to 5, caused good gym aggression, didn't pick up a lot of water weight, I felt healthy and motivated, minimal sides and easy dosing, oh and no lethargy!

Cons: libido crash at week 6 recover 2 weeks into pct, was expecting more pumps, didn't really feel on except for the 4th and 5th week, it gave me a short temper, strength increase was okay but didn't meet my expectations

Now for cel halodrol

Pros: felt ON during the middle of week 2, gained almost 20 lbs! And significant strength increase! No libido crash, and aggression is on point. Pumps were amazing

Cons: raised blood pressure by 10 to 15 points, lethargic so I had to pick up dermacrine, but at 100 dermacrine only help a little. Testicular shrinkage at week 5 scared me lol but it was expected, felt drugged at 100

Final words

If you care about your health over your gains def go for AM, almost no sides and easy PCT!

If you want to feel ON and make those GAINS choose Haldrol!

I'd choose halo over AM but hey I like to take risks.

But I think I'd choose AM @ 8/ stack with AH @6 with AE or halo

But I'd like to run AM & halo haha

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comparison man. I think this really gives me a good idea of whether or not AM would be worth the $$ when I am already stocked on SD and stano...I think the answer is I will stick with SD and stano :) Really appreciate this post!

Last edited:
UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Yeah I think the andro series are way safer, but it goes down to the old saying, the bigger the risk the greater the reward.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Good post, appreciate you sharing your experiences.

akaVeritaS

Awards
Yeah I think the andro series are way safer, but it goes down to the old saying, the bigger the risk the greater the reward.
That is a terrible way of looking at anabolics.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What version of AndroMass?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice review. I ran a sponsored log of andromass (dont know what version, it had super 1-dhea & super 4-dhea) at 6 caps e/d for 4 weeks.

it was a nice product, higher dosage, for longer would of def been nice, with 3 week kick start using alpha one.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
nice review. I ran a sponsored log of andromass (dont know what version, it had super 1-dhea & super 4-dhea) at 6 caps e/d for 4 weeks.

it was a nice product, higher dosage, for longer would of def been nice, with 3 week kick start using alpha one.
Got sponsored for AMass? :bigok:

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Also did you dose AM at 6 pills in one dose? At what time?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't being fully serious, but you get my point, that's the reason why run anabolics in the first place, theres always a risk.
Not with the AndroSeries;)

Thanks for the post bud

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are in PCT now? I will be interested to hear how much of the 19lbs you gained on hdrol is kept after the end of PCT and how you compare the two in terms of recovery times during PCT.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
So you are in PCT now? I will be interested to hear how much of the 19lbs you gained on hdrol is kept after the end of PCT and how you compare the two in terms of recovery times during PCT.
Yup I'm pct, AM pct was way smoother lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I'm pct, AM pct was way smoother lol
Ya that's certainly one of the major reasons I run the AS products now almost exclusively, as I get older it's just so much easier on my body

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what was your pct like for as products?
Ya that's certainly one of the major reasons I run the AS products now almost exclusively, as I get older it's just so much easier on my body