Crazy Food on crazy Cycle

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Like the title says crusing on testE at 500 mgs a week and currently blasting with Deca 600 mgs a week, Diselbolan 30 mgs ED, Havoc 40 mgs ED, Test prop 100 mgs EOD gonna do this (bulk) for about 5 months and then start dieting for a contest. My split is
Mon: Back+bi's
Tue: shoulders in AM/ chest in PM
Wed: Legs
Repeat
Sunday off
The thing is im technically clean bulking and im hitting around 6-7K cals a day depending on day, is it possible to be needing to eat this much at my stats which are 5'5" 205 at 15% BF Im definatley not getting fat, also this havoc kinda been leaning me out weired stuff, what u think.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Holy shi* ive nvr heard anyone eating that much kals ha....imo thats too much, Im "5'10, we r abt the same weight,but i have a little bit lower bf, and i eat anywhere from 3,000-3800 cals/ day and I'm on a lean bulk on superdrol 10 mg/ 6 weeks...just experimenting to see if people can actually lean out on sd...ive gained abt 5 pds so far, man i would try atleast 3,000 for a couple days to see how you react cause it wouldnt hurt to drop a lil bf...just my opinion and ur cycle sounds sick have fun;)

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Well Think of it like Lee preist im kinda like him I can be fat as a mofo in the offseason then cut (using a lot of drugs) to like 6-7% bf ive been there but i was like 170 and small aZZ dude

blayke88

Banned
Awards
I gotcha ha..i know everyones diff...if that many cals works for you, then go for it...im curious how do u get all those in a day, is it all clean, or shakes? ..hell i think its hard sometimes to get 3000 cals of whole food in ha...if you log this cycle, ill be following

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am no expert but if you are competing, you should learn to stay leaner so you don't have drastic weight loss and gain. Pros don't go in the offseason and get up to 15%, neither do most NPC competitors that I know, they stay under 10% year round. Get that diet in order so you odn't have to use ridiculous amounts of drugs.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
First off Im not a pro Im an NPC competitor also this may be corny but seriously YOLO im not going to live my whole life eating clean freaking chicken and rice I enjoy my Reeces Puffs postworkout, Most of my meals are clean though

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't say you need to. That is why people carb and calorie cycle, you can have your cake and eat it too. Even my amateur self does this and I am consistently getting leaner on a cruise dose of test.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Ya u have to live a lil to stay sane when dieting ha...not saying its the best to eat like crap while on a cycle but you can get away with eating dirtier sometimes than when off a cycle...so enjoy your peanut butter puffs or whatever ha

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I eat clean during the week (minus the sugary cereLs) but on sat "a cheat day" il eat an upwards of around 10,000 cals my excuse its a leg day

blayke88

Banned
Awards
No kidding man...thats nasty ha...no telling how unhealthy he is internally...colesterol, heart, clogged arteries

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
I eat clean during the week (minus the sugary cereLs) but on sat "a cheat day" il eat an upwards of around 10,000 cals my excuse its a leg day
I'm beyond interested in what you eat on "cheat day". I don't think I could put down that much chugging veg oil in between meals. I do know a few O-linemen that put those kind of numbers down, its amazing. They also train 25 hrs a week and weigh 350+

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Baiscally a 12 pack of donuts for b-fast fatty meat omlete, lunch will be some chinese buffet ****, then a few pizza in there etc etc its pretty easy espcially cuse tht stuff tastes like gods food

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya u have to live a lil to stay sane when dieting ha...not saying its the best to eat like crap while on a cycle but you can get away with eating dirtier sometimes than when off a cycle...so enjoy your peanut butter puffs or whatever ha
Yes you can BUT you spend all that money on gear and don't feed yourself with what you need. I am no saint, I drink and don't eat perfect everyday but I sure TRY!

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Sorry i didnt mean eat like shi* all the time...everynow and then is ok..should of clearified that...this guy has a way diff approach and opinion than i do abt food, but i see his points...if he wants to pound down 8000 cals of crap, then more power to him ha...oh trust me man, yes it is a waiste to eat like crap 24/7 while on cycle, you no what i meant...hell I'm on sd right now and my diets the best its ever been, just one cheat a week

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
there is no way you need that amount of calories to grow.

something is not adding up.

And you are definately not on a clean bulk, but you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about all the lard you chug down during your cheats.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
First off its winter, second i have energy like no other hit 315 for 10 reps on the bench, also clen, T3, tren and yohimbine stack works like a charm for me, also this time pondering on using DNP considering its elevates metabloic rate by 50% meaning it wont be as hard to come off the diet at first

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Or you could improve your diet and not rely completely on drugs.

Its your body though. Have at it man. Good luck.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Actually if your willing to wait ill take before and after pics, it'll be like a hydroxy cut commercial

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you could improve your diet and not rely completely on drugs.

Its your body though. Have at it man. Good luck.
Careful that makes too much sense.