designer labs methyl1,4add

Kachinsky

Awards
I found a site that is still selling Designer Suppliments Methyl1-4ADDiol. I am wondering if designer's version of the compound is a good one. The prrice is 90 30mg pills for 30bucks. I know the powder is cheaper,but I rather not use the powder. Anybody have luck with this particular methyl1?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If its DS, it's good stuff. It's worth it if you don't want to mess with making oral solutions or capping powders. But, I thought they were 10mg each. I think the serving size may be stated as 30mg, but that would obviously be 3 pills if I'm right about the 10mg. I have some at home stashed away, I'll have to look after work.

dd

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Designer is one of the only suppliers I trust. He is a board sponsor and has a great reputation. Do some searching on this board. I've seen a lot of your posts the last few days. Try reading up a bit before starting a thread please.

rngkng

Awards
the dosage has been increased on newer bottles to 30mg per cap, they found higher dosages were needed for effectiveness.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the dosage has been increased on newer bottles to 30mg per cap, they found higher dosages were needed for effectiveness.
Yep, the older bottles were 10mg, the newer are 30mg. I found some people bitching about the change over at 1fast.

dd

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I havent had the 10mg tabs in awhile, anything you see now is the 30mgs caps.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At 1fast they have the correct (30mg) info in the product description, but they still have the old 10mg label there as a graphic. This might be the root of some of the confusion on my part.

dd

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
At 1fast they have the correct (30mg) info in the product description, but they still have the old 10mg label there as a graphic. This might be the root of some of the confusion on my part.

dd
yeah that might be it.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen it around since 1fast sold out. Omega has some though over at bb.com and cnw.com