Can anyone help me with gyno?

J_Alvarez

J_Alvarez

Awards
How can I get rid of the soreness in my nipple and puffiness also feel some Kind of knot behind the nipple..

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you get it?

What did you cycle? Dose? Length?

What's your pct looking like? Are you currently in pct? SERM?

J_Alvarez

J_Alvarez

Awards
How did you get it?

What did you cycle? Dose? Length?

What's your pct looking like? Are you currently in pct? SERM?
I was on S-Roid. Didn't really know much about test boosters.. So I used like 5 cycles. 1 month on 1 month off. Also used test-5 alpha as a post cycle which includes the estrogen blocker. I haven't been on any kind of test for almost 10 months now. I feel this knot behind my nipple and it hurts when I touch it. Is there anything I can use without getting surgery. I am not fat.. I'm 5'9 and lean. So fat wouldn't be my issue. I'd appreciate any advise. Thank you.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on S-Roid. Didn't really know much about test boosters.. So I used like 5 cycles. 1 month on 1 month off. Also used test-5 alpha as a post cycle which includes the estrogen blocker. I haven't been on any kind of test for almost 10 months now. I feel this knot behind my nipple and it hurts when I touch it. Is there anything I can use without getting surgery. I am not fat.. I'm 5'9 and lean. So fat wouldn't be my issue. I'd appreciate any advise. Thank you.
Test booster?!
That's SD. 5 cycles in 10 months? *facepalm*

Sigh, did you ever use clomid and/or Nolva?

J_Alvarez

J_Alvarez

Awards
Test booster?!
That's SD. 5 cycles in 10 months? *facepalm*

Sigh, did you ever use clomid and/or Nolva?
Lol yeah wish I knew then what I know now. Very dumb of me. But hey I learned my lesson. Now I do research for sure.

No haven't use anything yet.. That's why I wanted some advise before I make any decision on how to get rid of gyno.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yeah wish I knew then what I know now. Very dumb of me. But hey I learned my lesson. Now I do research for sure.

No haven't use anything yet.. That's why I wanted some advise before I make any decision on how to get rid of gyno.
When was your last cycle?
And I heard letro is good for this stuff. Research chems my friend, look for a lion

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more experienced members to give their $.02

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Gezzzzz letro letro letro...it may be to late but its worth a shot before you go see a doc about surgery. Taper up to 2.5 mgs of letro. Stay at 2.5 mgs until symptoms of gyno subside. Then taper down the letro. Post letro you may want to use nolva. In the past I ran my nolva at 40/40/20/20 a long with PES erase at 0/2/3/2/1/1

This worked for me. It may not work for you. Good luck

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
yes, letro. google gyno reversal protocol. it reversed my lump after my first SD cycle. I decided to do a epi SD bridge about 6months after the gyno went away and sure enough it came back after PCT. i tried the letro again but it didnt help this go around. So i just let it be. Since then the lump has actually gone down on its own and i hope it will completely go away.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This thread gets posted once a day on every bodybuilding forum with just about the same answers....yet the thread still get s made daily...

Search .search.....search......

letro, nolva, raloxifene, DHT, AndroHard...

-Matt

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Unless its progesterone based gyno!? Then it's Prami/caber...