AndroHard+AndroLean OR AndroMass

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Cool AndroHard+AndroLean OR AndroMass

Stats: 5' 10" 180lbs. Training 2 yrs (5-6 days/week)

So, I am deciding right now if I should run AndroMass for 8 weeks to 190-195lbs or bulk naturally to 190lbs and run AndroHard+AndroLean for 8 weeks while cutting to around 10%(at about 12-13% now). Any suggestions? This will be a first cycle.

Also, I am aware AndroHard has some estrogen blockers, so is an AI neccessary? I have been researching, but with mixed responses.

For a PCT do I NEED something like Clomid or just buy the PP "Recovery Stack." I don't have any sources, so I am at the mercy of Google here. Also, I am a broke a$$ college kid, any promo codes for PP would be oh so appreicated.

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

-Check PM for coupon.

-I would say bulk on your first cycle and go andromass. Ideally, I would say andromass 6 caps a day for 8 weeks, and hard 3 caps a day for 8 weeks.

-No AI needed.

-You can use just the TRS for PCT. make sure you consistently take all androseries in the AM upon waking, suppression will be minimal and recovery easy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Registered User

A serm would definitely be cheaper and just as effective especially with DAA thrown in, but there's also a chance for more side effects for some people. The TRS stack is pretty pricey, but there is bloodwork to prove that you can make a full recovery with it. Either route you'll recover. Now, for your cycle if you're fairly comfortable with your bodyfat, go ahead and bulk up with andromass, or you could grab androbulk, on their website you buy one androbulk and get one free.
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    A serm would definitely be cheaper and just as effective especially with DAA thrown in, but there's also a chance for more side effects for some people. The TRS stack is pretty pricey, but there is bloodwork to prove that you can make a full recovery with it. Either route you'll recover. Now, for your cycle if you're fairly comfortable with your bodyfat, go ahead and bulk up with andromass, or you could grab androbulk, on their website you buy one androbulk and get one free.

SERM is an option as well, didn't want to come off like I was recommending against it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    SERM is an option as well, didn't want to come off like I was recommending against it.
    Honestly, both options work really well lol. TRS + a low dose SERM is guaranteed recovery in like 95% of the cases lol. But while I was typing my message, you already posted yours. (if your post was directed towards me)
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Good calling going with there product. I turn 21 next month and pp will def be my first ph. But wen I run it my pct will consist of trs and 25mg for clomid for the first 2 week then to 12.5.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Good calling going with there product. I turn 21 next month and pp will def be my first ph. But wen I run it my pct will consist of trs and 25mg for clomid for the first 2 week then to 12.5.
    Yeah man. Literally placed the order 2 minutes ago. I am excited/nervous; mass media has me believing my balls will fall-off and my hair is gone. I order just the AndroMass since it's kind of expensive, so I'll order the TRS when I get paid again in a few weeks(I'll only be halfway through my cycle).
    I was thinking about Nolva or Clomid too, but I am a little sketch by research chems and AndroMass isn't very surpressive to begin with; none of the logs mention issues with just the TRS.

I am curious how co-workers are gonna react when I blow up in 8 weeks "Just lift heavy and eat a lot."
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Yeah it's pricy but they are backed up with results/blood work. But you can never be to careful. Keep me updated on how your liking it.
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    Honestly, both options work really well lol. TRS + a low dose SERM is guaranteed recovery in like 95% of the cases lol. But while I was typing my message, you already posted yours. (if your post was directed towards me)
    It was just a general statement, but I certainly agree with you.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I'm now wishing I was able to get to TRS when it was available
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

updates???
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Yeah man, I'm up to 185-186lbs. I'm in my fourth week now. Strength is up; went from 405 deadlift x 1 to 405 x 3. Squat went from 315 x 4 to 345x 2.

Arm is up from 15 2/3 to a solid 16 inches(not pumped)

I'm a lot fuller, more vascular and in a all around better mood

No negative sides to note so far, really, expect my balls tingle a couple times a day; feelsgoodman.

I need help with my PCT though(4 1/2 more weeks left in cycle). I am getting Torem, DAA and PES Erase. How should I dose this? (Torem is 60mg/ml)
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Torem: 90/60/60/30
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:58 PM
  3. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 07:59 PM