PP ALV3 + Test + EQ Cycle [Will LOG]

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Goal: 15 lbs of lean mass in a 16 week cycle
If any PP reps can PM me a discount code for the AndroSeries or TRS, i'd really appreciate it!
I will do a nice log here on AM; diet, lifts, before/after pics, all the goodies :)

Any input is appreciated; its my first run using a PP product so i'm pretty excited!

Cycle
Weeks 1-8 --> PP AndroLean V3 Kickstart @ 6caps/ED
Weeks 1-16 --> Test Cyp 400-500 mg/week
Weeks 1-16 --> EQ 750 mg/week
Weeks 1-16 --> Arimidex 1mg EOD
Weeks 1-16 --> HCG 750 iu/week
Weeks 1-16 --> Dutasteride 0.5mg EOD (Prone to MPB)
I will run toco-8 year round along with minoxidil+AA, and Nizoral 2%. I will, however, drop the dutasteride once i stop administering AAS.

Weeks 17-18 (ESTER CLEARING PERIOD)
Week 17: 500iu ED of HCG + arimidex 1mg ed
Week 18: Nothing

Week 19-22 (PCT)
-PP Test recovery stack V2
-Clomid 100/100/50/50
-Nolva 40/40/20/20

A question to the PP reps: My only concern about this cycle is hair loss, as im prone.... Do you think it's safe to replace the AL V3 with AM V3 since ive added Dutasteride to the cycle?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I would run AL for 12 weeks. The longer you run AndroSeries products the more they shine.

Cyp/EQ take more than 2 weeks to clear.

You shouldn't have any problems with hairloss and AL or AM. I'm prone to mpb and had no issues with AHV3 at 16 weeks.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
I would run AL for 12 weeks. The longer you run AndroSeries products the more they shine.

Cyp/EQ take more than 2 weeks to clear.

You shouldn't have any problems with hairloss and AL or AM. I'm prone to mpb and had no issues with AHV3 at 16 weeks.
I thought the half life of those esters were 2 weeks? Are u suggesting i wait longer before i start my PCT?
And thats good to know; maybe ill stack AM with AL for this cycle

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
You got it bro, let me know how you like it.
Will do! Made my order, i decided to replace the AL with AM, 6 caps/day for 8 weeks. Im going all-out bulk on this cycle. Will post a log in a different thread once they arrive

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do! Made my order, i decided to replace the AL with AM, 6 caps/day for 8 weeks. Im going all-out bulk on this cycle. Will post a log in a different thread once they arrive
Well you already ordered but I was going to suggest you stick with the AL since you are already running test, but it will certainly boost your cycle bud. Have you used test before? If so I would like to hear your thoughts on the difference between it solo and adding in the AM

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you already ordered but I was going to suggest you stick with the AL since you are already running test, but it will certainly boost your cycle bud. Have you used test before? If so I would like to hear your thoughts on the difference between it solo and adding in the AM
x2, I have TRT guys ask me all the time about the addition of AM.

technique88

technique88

Awards
You are going to love AL! With test it made the perfect combo!

My suggestion would be to use AL the last 8 weeks of your cycle. It will help tighten things up towards the end.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
I ran test once before; i will let everyone know in the LOG how the addition of AM will affect gains

You are going to love AL! With test it made the perfect combo!

My suggestion would be to use AL the last 8 weeks of your cycle. It will help tighten things up towards the end.
Interesting. I do want to avoid as much fat as possible.. maybe ill make a 2nd order for AL and dermacrine... So from your suggestion, the new cycle will look like this:

Weeks 1-8 --> AndroMass V3 Kickstart @ 6caps/ED
Weeks 9-16 --> AL V3 @ 6caps/ED
Weeks 1-16 --> Dutast 0.5mg EOD
+dermacrine throughout

Looking good or what?

technique88

technique88

Awards
I ran test once before; i will let everyone know in the LOG how the addition of AM will affect gains

Interesting. I do want to avoid as much fat as possible.. maybe ill make a 2nd order for AL and dermacrine... So from your suggestion, the new cycle will look like this:

Weeks 1-8 --> AndroMass V3 Kickstart @ 6caps/ED
Weeks 9-16 --> AL V3 @ 6caps/ED
Weeks 1-16 --> Dutast 0.5mg EOD
+dermacrine throughout

Looking good or what?
Yes that looks legit. You could even start the AL 2 weeks later and run it the 2 weeks of you waiting for the esters to clear. I ran AL my final 8 weeks and thoroughly loved it. The test will be fully kicked in which IMO will allow for greater benefit from AL. Test plus AL leads to some freaky vascularity and keeps the mid section nice an trim. If you are going for an all out bulk, the AL will help keep things "tight". Also helped a lot with test bloat.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Yes that looks legit. You could even start the AL 2 weeks later and run it the 2 weeks of you waiting for the esters to clear. I ran AL my final 8 weeks and thoroughly loved it. The test will be fully kicked in which IMO will allow for greater benefit from AL. Test plus AL leads to some freaky vascularity and keeps the mid section nice an trim. If you are going for an all out bulk, the AL will help keep things "tight". Also helped a lot with test bloat.
This cycle screams quality gains! I wonder if i can re-use my coupon....

technique88

technique88

Awards
This cycle screams quality gains! I wonder if i can re-use my coupon....
Worth a try :) and yes you will be getting some sick gains. Make sure you link up the log I would like to follow.

BigD89

Awards
Goal: 15 lbs of lean mass in a 16 week cycle
If any PP reps can PM me a discount code for the AndroSeries or TRS, i'd really appreciate it!
I will do a nice log here on AM; diet, lifts, before/after pics, all the goodies :)

Any input is appreciated; its my first run using a PP product so i'm pretty excited!

Cycle
Weeks 1-8 --> PP AndroLean V3 Kickstart @ 6caps/ED
Weeks 1-16 --> Dutasteride 0.5mg EOD (Prone to MPB)
I will run toco-8 year round along with minoxidil+AA, and Nizoral 2%. I will, however, drop the dutasteride once i stop administering AAS.

Weeks 17-18 (ESTER CLEARING PERIOD)
Week 17: 500iu ED of HCG + arimidex 1mg ed
Week 18: Nothing

Week 19-22 (PCT)
-PP Test recovery stack V2
-Clomid 100/100/50/50
-Nolva 40/40/20/20

A question to the PP reps: My only concern about this cycle is hair loss, as im prone.... Do you think it's safe to replace the AL V3 with AM V3 since ive added Dutasteride to the cycle?
Subbbbed!!!

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Thanks guys, i'll post a link to the log once my order gets here!

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
UPDATE: My package from Primordial Performance came in! I had a very good buying experience; the sales department was very helpful in getting my order to me ASAP, and the packaging was phenomenal. With a helpful staff and generous reps offering discounts, I'm definitely buying from PP again!

The last pkg i'm waiting on is my bacteriostatic water (for mixture w/ HCG) then i will have everything ready. I expect to start the cycle/log next week. Cant wait to start this cycle! Feels like i'm a kid again waiting on christmas presents!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
How good were the coupons? I've wanted to try PP but can't bring myself to buy it at full price!

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
How good were the coupons? I've wanted to try PP but can't bring myself to buy it at full price!
Mine was 25% off :D

srblan

Awards
  • Established
SrBlan, that help convince you a bit?
Haha, yes, now I'm just trying to figure out what to try. I think my next cycle is going to be epi. Would androenhance be a good addition? I was also thinking about AB with the bogo

technique88

technique88

Awards
Haha, yes, now I'm just trying to figure out what to try. I think my next cycle is going to be epi. Would androenhance be a good addition? I was also thinking about AB with the bogo
I think epi with Androlean would be a sick leaning up cycle. Or epi with mass for some quality gains.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroEnhance and any cycle would be good, an AB/Epi/AE stack would be even better:yup:

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
UPDATE: Cycle begins Monday. Will post the link to the log as well, which will be in a separate thread.

technique88

technique88

Awards
UPDATE: Cycle begins Monday. Will post the link to the log as well, which will be in a separate thread.
Awesome bro! I am looking forward to this log.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That does sound like a good one.
I think so, I would run it like this

Weeks 1-8 or 10 AB
Weeks 1-8 or 10 AE
Weeks 1-6 Epi

You would have a nice balance with this one

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
It's D-day :)
Yessir :D
(I cant post links since im new to the AM forums)
LOG IS UP:
Its under this site @
/forum/cycle-info/215992-gothuges-quest-gethuge.html#post3664212