Water. The new liver support

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
So my cousin told me that he was going on a 3-5 day "water only cleanse" after his short run of Hdrol: "It will cleanse the liver. It'll put your cells back into homeostasis by pumping out bad toxins and refilling with water"
I don't agree with this at all... Why would anyone think this?

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
That's what I usually do, for harsher cycles I like to mix in some Comet

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
So my cousin told me that he was going on a 3-5 day "water only cleanse" after his short run of Hdrol: "It will cleanse the liver. It'll put your cells back into homeostasis by pumping out bad toxins and refilling with water"
I don't agree with this at all... Why would anyone think this?
Notsureifsrs... one word: Lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why not drink more water & keep eating?

Viking23

Awards
okay im not sure if this is what he means but I think i kno what he's thinking. When you drink water it increases your blood count, making it easier for the blood to filter out the body/liver. from there the toxins would be passed off in the urine.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay im not sure if this is what he means but I think i kno what he's thinking. When you drink water it increases your blood count, making it easier for the blood to filter out the body/liver. from there the toxins would be passed off in the urine.
I think you may be thinking of the kidneys

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
BITCH PLEASE.

Viking23

Awards
I think you may be thinking of the kidneys
actually both are involved with filtering the body of toxins.. liver first, kidneys second. either way I wouldn't go with out support supps.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
the water may filter out the toxins, but wil it help rebuild the liver? cuz thats what nakes the liver so powerful, it rebuilds intself when supplied the right nutrients and water is only one of them

Viking23

Awards
the water may filter out the toxins, but wil it help rebuild the liver? cuz thats what nakes the liver so powerful, it rebuilds intself when supplied the right nutrients and water is only one of them
I don't believe the liver actually rebuilds itself if it does then thats only with the help of drugs. I think these supps (ex. tudca) make the cells that are healthy work better and stop them from getting damaged as easily. if you were to destroy 99% of your liver you would stil survive as long as you keep that 1% working/healthy. most people believe once you stop drinking your liver reverses the damage that was done but what really happens is your body actually learns to function without the damaged part. I think these supps basically prevent the damage instead of reversing it. just my .02

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I don't believe the liver actually rebuilds itself if it does then thats only with the help of drugs. I think these supps (ex. tudca) make the cells that are healthy work better and stop them from getting damaged as easily. if you were to destroy 99% of your liver you would stil survive as long as you keep that 1% working/healthy. most people believe once you stop drinking your liver reverses the damage that was done but what really happens is your body actually learns to function without the damaged part. I think these supps basically prevent the damage instead of reversing it. just my .02
not quite. the liver is unique because its the only organ in humans that actually can regenerate, and it can do it from as little as 25%. the thing with alcoholcs is cirrhoss of the liver. basically scaring to the worst degree. this ends up causing more problems including cancer. and science still hasnt identified how the liver oes it, but it does regenerate. thats why in a liver transplant, the surgeon just places a donor liver or part of one over the dead part of the patients liver. then the patients body kind of just merges them into one, for lack of a better way to put it. they dont actually replace the liver like every other organ transplant

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070411170842.htm
http://www.montana.edu/wwwai/imsd/alcohol/Vanessa/vwliver.htm

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually both are involved with filtering the body of toxins.. liver first, kidneys second. either way I wouldn't go with out support supps.
Supports are essential for me. I take cycle assist or liver xt all the way till my pct is done. Sometimes I take them off cycle just for general organ health

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High doses of UDCA have been clinically shown to REPAIR the liver. So, continue talking out your ass.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 14
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Supplements 21
_the_strategy_ Anabolics 7