Anastrolzol

BigD89

Awards
Hard to imagine that this Lil 1mg pill can serve as a strong AI for my test cycle, and I'm only taking .5mg Ed. What are you guys thoughts on it? Also have OTC AI's tht I'm taking along with formeron (almost out of btw) to help out

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
Hard to imagine that this Lil 1mg pill can serve as a strong AI for my test cycle, and I'm only taking .5mg Ed. What are you guys thoughts on it? Also have OTC AI's tht I'm taking along with formeron (almost out of btw) to help out
Is this your first cycle? .5 ED should be more than enough. How many weeks in are u? Do I know if ur sensitive to test yet? And if ur anastrozle is real, no need for OTC if ur just doing test. And forgive me if u have a log going but how much test u using?

ITW

ITW

Awards
Yeah dude if its legit pharm grade and you're not over sensitive to gyno .5mg EOD is even fine

BigD89

Awards
Is this your first cycle? .5 ED should be more than enough. How many weeks in are u? Do I know if ur sensitive to test yet? And if ur anastrozle is real, no need for OTC if ur just doing test. And forgive me if u have a log going but how much test u using?
This is my first test cycle however not my first ph cycle. Using super dmz n decadrol as a kicker. I'm not so sensitive to Gyno but on the other hand I have always used extra precautions to prevent it while on cycle so i wouldn't exactly kno how sensitive I am. Also using inhibit-p. I started my cycle Saturday night at 9:30pm, I work thirds so this is the time I wake up for work so this would be considered morning for me.

BigD89

Awards
Yeah dude if its legit pharm grade and you're not over sensitive to gyno .5mg EOD is even fine
It's legit. Got it from same place that I got my test. Overseas

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 0