Trenazone Log

DanielPickett

Awards
This is for anyone who is curious about Trenazone.
I am currently running:
Test Cyp 400 mg a week
Equipoise 400 mg a week
Trenzone 150 mg a day
I stay stable at 200 mg test cyp weekly until I decide "cycle on" by my terms.
Even with the other two steroids I should be able to give a good idea how the trenazone works to everybody bc I am familiar with the effects of the two injectables. Plus the Trenazones effects should be much different than the other two.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not inject tren? I don't understand settling for a much less effective (in comparison) product.

DanielPickett

Awards
Excellent question! I will take Tren Ace the weeks prior to competition in July. The reason for the Trenazone is beause my friend gave it to me. It gives him progestin gyno really bad. He recently found 19-nor or any derivative does not work well with his genetics.
On a different note I have had decent night sweats for two days that's always a good sign.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah ok i guess that makes sense. I ran Tzone for 4 weeks @ 2ml a day and loved it. Stacked with other orals of course, but i do think it's a fantastic product especially considering the lack of toxicity compared to results.

DanielPickett

Awards
Nice I am going to run it at four weeks as well. I would go longer but this is free and if I am going to spend money it's going to be on tren ace. I prefer to pin its more effiecient for my purposes. I will keep a through log for everybody though. My main curiosity is to see if it provides any extra vascularity. Which it should being the hormone it is.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the 2 bottle price is around 70-75 bucks + shipping cost. I can get 8-10 weeks of tren ace for around 100 lol. But if you don't pin, Trenazone is a fantastic option and i highly recommend.

DanielPickett

Awards
Another night with sweats. I do not feel any different nor do I notice anything different besides the night sweats, but granted this is only y third day.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how it goes!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Another night with sweats. I do not feel any different nor do I notice anything different besides the night sweats, but granted this is only y third day.
I get the night sweats with Trenazone as soon as I start a cycle of it..... just how I know its working. I agree if your looking to not pin, Trenazone is a great "tren-like" option.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gyno is the only thing that bothers me a bit about Trenazone.
Curious to hear more feedback on it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the Antaeus Labs Trenazone treating you?