Triton by Shredded Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.
mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This company just released several new PH products but I am about to run a 6 week cycle of their Triton product with the goal being to lose BF%.

Amount Per Serving (4 caps):

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one - 800mg (Stanodrol)
11-Oxotestosterone - 200mg (11-oxo)
2a, 3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol - 40mg (Epistane)

2 bottles will last 6 weeks and run about $80.

The 11-oxo is under-dosed but I figure I could pick up a 3-pack of 11-x and run 4 additional caps/day giving 500 mg TOTAL 11-oxo/day.

So I am planning on running Triton @ 4 caps + 300 additional mg 11-oxo for 6 weeks.

Once I get all the supps in I will log it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still haven't decided, because i still haven't seen any type of verification of their purity/sourcing, to justify buying their products. I think there is another guy out there logging something from Shredded Labs, which is great, but that doesn't mean their stuff is legit. It's easy to spike something with a cheaper compound that will still produce results.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I did read where one guy said he knew the owner and his bulk supplies where legit. There are also a handful of reviews floating around and they have all been good.

nightterror

Awards
Well one thing is for sure, their customer service+prices and products they brought on the market have been nothing but outstanding! which is the exact opposite of what "Elite Labs" was like if any of you guys had experience with them (never delivering orders or taking anything between 4¬8weeks to do so and only after you've emailed them multiple times)

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I guess I will be a test dummy and see how it goes. I have a few other PH runs under my belt so I should be able to compare.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true it usually is. And at the prices i'm seeing for their products, the prices are almost too good to be true. The second i get confirmation i'm placing a big order though lol.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I'm using his X-Trenavar right now and stuff is strong as all get out guys.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well as the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true it usually is. And at the prices i'm seeing for their products, the prices are almost too good to be true. The second i get confirmation i'm placing a big order though lol.
Maybe so but you need two full bottles to run the recommended 6 weeks cycle so while its only $40 a bottle its actually $80 for a cycle. This compares with some of MrSupps old products Helladrol and Katana which were $70-80 for a bottle which was good for a 6 week run. So if you think of it on a per cycle basis its comparable with other reputable brands and not really ''too good to be true''. I have seen maybe 5-6 guys who have run their products and all had great results. Several people called and spoke to their customer support and had nothing but praise.Several other people are in the process or about to run some of their products (including me) so we shall see. What I like is their custom order sheet. I e-mailed them on Friday and asked them if they could do a cap containing 15 mg epi + 300 mg of stano (would dose at 3 caps/day) and they replied already this morning and said they could do any custom mixes as long as its under 500 mg total and reasonable amounts (so you could not do 200 mg epi lol). I ended up just going with the Triton product though. Price would have been slightly more per bottle for the custom caps but only like $5-6.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well one thing is for sure, their customer service+prices and products they brought on the market have been nothing but outstanding! which is the exact opposite of what "Elite Labs" was like if any of you guys had experience with them (never delivering orders or taking anything between 4¬8weeks to do so and only after you've emailed them multiple times)
i dont order elite's product from their website, either or** or p*f, which both have excellent prices, fast affordable shipping, and elite labs products are legit and get my recomendation over any other company out there right now.

elite labs :thumbsup:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe so but you need two full bottles to run the recommended 6 weeks cycle so while its only $40 a bottle its actually $80 for a cycle. This compares with some of MrSupps old products Helladrol and Katana which were $70-80 for a bottle which was good for a 6 week run. So if you think of it on a per cycle basis its comparable with other reputable brands and not really ''too good to be true''. I have seen maybe 5-6 guys who have run their products and all had great results. Several people called and spoke to their customer support and had nothing but praise.Several other people are in the process or about to run some of their products (including me) so we shall see. What I like is their custom order sheet. I e-mailed them on Friday and asked them if they could do a cap containing 15 mg epi + 300 mg of stano (would dose at 3 caps/day) and they replied already this morning and said they could do any custom mixes as long as its under 500 mg total and reasonable amounts (so you could not do 200 mg epi lol). I ended up just going with the Triton product though. Price would have been slightly more per bottle for the custom caps but only like $5-6.
A) helladrol and katana weren't stacked products.
B) katana only has enough for a 4 week cycle, at a worthless dosage.
C) Mr supps products aren't reputable or a good deal. Ripped off? Yes, this is the owners intention.
D) no point in stacking stano and epi. Either of those though would go good with 11oxo.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Maybe i can get Kleen or Oufinny to jump in here. They both used Triton. They can give first hand account.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a bottle of Triton, it is the best epi I have ran to date. I used the Mr. Supps Epi, it is complete crap. Epi and Stano stack very well together, the idea they don't makes no sense to me. The addition of 11-oxo just makes it that much better for cutting which is how I used it. I dropped fat and maintained my muscle mass. No I did not use a caliper, I used my mirror and my eyes along with my pants being significantly looser. I am down for a 36 to a very comfortable 34" waste now so give Triton a shot. I think it is best at 4 caps per day.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well let's take a look at some of Shredded's bottles vs competitors:
Dzine: 90 pills /10mg compared to other currently sold 90 pill / 15mg
EPI: 90 pills / 10mg other brands 90 pills / 10mg
MLMG: 90 pills / 25mg other brands 90 pills / 25mg
m-sten (ultradrol): 90 pills / 4mg other brands 90 pills / 4mg

So, i would completely disagree with your statements, especially about ********* being legit. They are a complete ripoff lol. Shredded Labs is basically on point with pill count and dosages on all products i glanced at except for Dzine. And a custom cap? L O L

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a bottle of Triton, it is the best epi I have ran to date. I used the Mr. Supps Epi, it is complete crap. Epi and Stano stack very well together, the idea they don't makes no sense to me. The addition of 11-oxo just makes it that much better for cutting which is how I used it.
i dont know this company is legit, quality or not. but it's prob the best epi you've ran cause it's stacked with multiple compounds.

epi and stano, aside from both being 5a reduced androgens, are also very androgenic compounds, neither adds anything to where another is lacking, well, stano is lacking in anabolism d/t being reduced to an inactive metabolite when in the muscle cell, but nothing is added to epi from stano.
all stano will be doing is competing for shbg as well as androgen receptors.

adding in more androgens of course is going to make a product feel better, but this doesn't mean it's smart or better.

but in the end, what matters is if you're satisfied, and if you were, well, who am i to say it's a waste.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont remember if kleen is a bps rep, but if he is, i find it interesting that (at least on this board, i havn't researched this companies products yet) it's only bps reps supporting this companies products.
just saying :smoker:

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
BPS has no connection to Shredded Labs. I know the owner of Shredded, he asked if i knew any guys who would be interested in using Triton to test it out when he originally was planning it and both Kleen and Oufinny were game. I know them from other boards. So let me say this again as loudly and emphatically as I can... BPS HAS ZERO, THAT IS NO CONNECTION TO SHREDDED LABS!

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A) helladrol and katana weren't stacked products.
B) katana only has enough for a 4 week cycle, at a worthless dosage.
C) Mr supps products aren't reputable or a good deal. Ripped off? Yes, this is the owners intention.
D) no point in stacking stano and epi. Either of those though would go good with 11oxo.
I used Helladrol on two occasions with fantastic results. I will agree that the Katana was underdosed but its not really meant to be run solo. Putting stano in should help with the guaranteed lethargy of Epi. The 11-oxo could help also but is under-dosed for that. To me they should have done 15 mg epi and 300 mg stano with a serving size of 3 caps.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote

So, i would completely disagree with your statements, especially about ********* being legit. They are a complete ripoff lol. Shredded Labs is basically on point with pill count and dosages on all products i glanced at except for Dzine. And a custom cap? L O L

I had never heard about mrSupps being crap until this thread, although I have only run Hella. Never ran any of their older compounds either. To me CEL was one of the best out there but they just aren't doing it anymore so it leads to look else where and hope for the best basically. For every good review you read you can read one that is completely opposite. When I ran Hella I was perfect with my diet and workouts. I did not miss a single workout for 6 months and I did not drink a glass of tea for 6 months (I typically drink 2-3 glasses of sweet tea daily). You never know the story behind these reviews.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Even if you compare it bottle for bottle the prices are similar to other popular manufacturers especially companies like LGI. I was just basically stating there is not a huge difference in price as you suggested and that another way to look at it would be bottles required per cycle due to some differences in amt/pill and pill count.

And a custom cap? L O L -> If you have the bulk supplies why not? There is a 2-bottle minimum and they make an addition $5-6/bottle. These days you never know whats in a pill no matter who makes it unless they send you paperwork with each bottle verify the batch contents.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is in comparison to current PH/DS prices at retailer known for rock bottom prices.

Shredded Labs:
EPI: 23.99
Dzine: 22.99
Mechabol: 27.99
Ultradrol: 22.99
MENT: 20.99
Trenavar: 22.99
Halodrol: 16.99
LMG: 21.99

Competitor:
EPI: 24.95 - 29.95
dzine: sold out
Mechabol: 39.95
Ultradrol: sold out (typically sells for at least 29.99 a bottle)
MENT: 24.95 (SALE)
Trenavar: 29.95
Halodrol: 26.95
LMG: 21.95

Basically Shredded Labs is selling stupid low, forgot Stanodrol, but SL's stano is 4 dollars lower than any competitor. If you know anything about production and cost, these prices are just about too good to be true.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know this company is legit, quality or not. but it's prob the best epi you've ran cause it's stacked with multiple compounds.

epi and stano, aside from both being 5a reduced androgens, are also very androgenic compounds, neither adds anything to where another is lacking, well, stano is lacking in anabolism d/t being reduced to an inactive metabolite when in the muscle cell, but nothing is added to epi from stano.
all stano will be doing is competing for shbg as well as androgen receptors.

adding in more androgens of course is going to make a product feel better, but this doesn't mean it's smart or better.

but in the end, what matters is if you're satisfied, and if you were, well, who am i to say it's a waste.
I think you have this all wrong, Epi is nearly all anabolic and very little androgenic action at all. But hey, what do I know, you guys are the experts with nothing to support your arguments. Stacked with multiple compounds... back it up. Why don't you write the owner and as for a CoC if you know what that is.

You all seem to miss that some companies are willing to make money off of volume and a lower margin versus screwing people over and overcharging.. Mr. Supps comes to mind.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you have this all wrong, Epi is nearly all anabolic and very little androgenic action at all. But hey, what do I know, you guys are the experts with nothing to support your arguments. Stacked with multiple compounds... back it up.
i stand corrected on the epi, too many compounds in my head, it's vida numbers are a bit higher than superdrol (91) (sd is 20) stano's target hormone being dht wich has a higher anabolic number than test, but it's androgenicity is 268 or around that.

but, with an anabolic rating of 1,000, which epi doesn't seem to translate into real world results with that number.

im going to have to go with stano could possibly be a good combo with these other compounds, but then again, it's hard with so many users reporting androgenic side effects from epistane. couldn't hurt i guess.

but if triton contains 3 compounds, uh, it's a stacked product containing multiple compounds, i would figue the 11-oxo and stano listed on the nutrition facts would be enough proof, not sure what other evidence you want.

im not even sure why im responding so much, since you dont seem to even know what your using or saying.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are one arrogant SOB guy. I know quite well what I use, last I checked I was the one right on the A:A ratio of the compounds. It really doesn't matter, like so many personal trainers, you are unable to be wrong. Have a good one guys.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is in comparison to current PH/DS prices at retailer known for rock bottom prices.

Shredded Labs:
EPI: 23.99
Dzine: 22.99
Mechabol: 27.99
Ultradrol: 22.99
MENT: 20.99
Trenavar: 22.99
Halodrol: 16.99
LMG: 21.99

Competitor:
EPI: 24.95 - 29.95
dzine: sold out
Mechabol: 39.95
Ultradrol: sold out (typically sells for at least 29.99 a bottle)
MENT: 24.95 (SALE)
Trenavar: 29.95
Halodrol: 26.95
LMG: 21.95

Basically Shredded Labs is selling stupid low, forgot Stanodrol, but SL's stano is 4 dollars lower than any competitor. If you know anything about production and cost, these prices are just about too good to be true.
Just for the fun of it lets look at the breakdown of your competitor:

Shredded Labs:
EPI: -$1.00
Dzine: ?
Mechabol: -$11.96
Ultradrol: -$7.00
MENT: -$3.96
Trenavar: -$6.96
Halodrol: -$9.96
LMG: +$0.05

The biggest difference I see is obviously Ultra, Mechabol, Tren, and Halo.

If you compare shredded to LGI which most people agree are legit (I have used several of their products) they are almost the same price.

LGI Stano-200 is $29.95 for 18 grams (90 x 200mg) and Shredded $27.95 for the same amt (60 x 300mg).

LGI Mag-25 (mechabol) 29.95 for 90 x 25mg pills (extrapolated) and shredded $27.95 for 90 x 25mg pills

Shredded's halo usually sells for $29.95 but is discontinued so I assume they are just trying to get rid of it hence the low price. I just bought SD for $7 a bottle since its was being taken off the market (like a lot of others).

As for Ultra a generic is always going to be cheaper than when something first comes out and looks like a novel PH.

Again, this company may be completely bogus but I keep reading good things on multiple forums. Not trying to defend them b/c I have absolutely 0 affiliation but I am just hoping for the best and providing some reasonable arguments for why their products are cheaper.

Also, I will be honest and say I am not a business oriented guy. I work in the research field. $6/bottle does not seem like a big deal b/c I would ASSUME they would make up for lower cost/bottle by increase in volume sold but I know that does not always happen. So earlier when I said 'similar' I was thinking around $5-6 difference

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
why's that?

Conversion to DHT. Which has been shown to help with lethagy. You know this??

Even if this cannot be scientifically proven the 100's of logs that back this claim is good enough for me.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You all seem to miss that some companies are willing to make money off of volume and a lower margin versus screwing people over and overcharging.. Mr. Supps comes to mind.
X2 :veryhappy:

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not saying you're shilling for Shredded Labs, i just want to explore all angles here before making a purchase. Because when i typically buy, it's in the neighborhood of a few hundred dollars. I'd rather not shell out that kind of cash for bunk gear. Working in the industry and having some knowledge of production and how these things work, it just looks as though they are operating on such a slim margin of profit it simply doesn't add up. That's all i'm saying. Just playing devil's advocate here not trying to hurt feelings.

nightterror

Awards
Ordered from shredded nutrition 5 weeks ago and never received anything, tried emailing and brett said he was having problems and never heard again from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.