Final Cycle Check (Trenazone, Helladrol)

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
34 years, 5'11, 175lb, 14%bf

Good day gentlemen and ladies, thank you for your time. Prior cycles include superdrol(way too early and probably bunk or underdosed), Finaflex Andro(+5lb) and Helladrol(+5-10lb). Have been a bit of a gym rat for the last 3 years, but only recently learned how to eat effectively. This will be a clean bulk. Training, diet and support supps are in order. Cycle Assist throughout, Multi, Fish Oil.

Here is the current layout:

Trenazone: 1.5/2/2/2/2/2
Helladrol: 75/75/75/100/100/100
Dermacrine: 0/3/3/3/3/3
Inhibit-P: ?
Erase: ?
Creatine

Torem: 90/60/30/30
Bulbine:1/1/1/1/1/1
Daa: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1
Creatine
Slin Sane

A few questions:

1. Erase on cycle?

2. Inhibit-P on cycle? Post cycle?

3. Aromaisin on hand?

4. Bulbine overkill?

Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again for your time.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
34 years, 5'11, 175lb, 14%bf

Good day gentlemen and ladies, thank you for your time. Prior cycles include superdrol(way too early and probably bunk or underdosed), Finaflex Andro(+5lb) and Helladrol(+5-10lb). Have been a bit of a gym rat for the last 3 years, but only recently learned how to eat effectively. This will be a clean bulk. Training, diet and support supps are in order. Cycle Assist throughout, Multi, Fish Oil.

Here is the current layout:

Trenazone: 1.5/2/2/2/2/2
Helladrol: 75/75/75/100/100/100
Dermacrine: 0/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: ?
Creatine

Torem: 90/60/30/30
Bulbine:1/1/1/1/1/1
Daa: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1
Creatine
Slin Sane

A few questions:

1. Erase on cycle?

2. Inhibit-P on cycle? Post cycle?

3. Aromaisin on hand?

4. Bulbine overkill?

Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again for your time.
Probably won't need Erase on cycle, but keep it handy. Inhibit-P on cycle is probably a good idea, and hell it's probably a good idea for post cycle as well. A lot of folks will probably suggest having Aromasin or Arimidex on hand, but I think Erase has you covered (I'm still fairly new to this, though). Bulbine is probably overkill, but it also won't hurt, so may as well use it if you have it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd also run the DAA on cycle to try and minimize shut down

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA stimulated LH. I've used it on cycle and felt as if I had no shutdown, and pct was a breeze.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
DAA stimulated LH. I've used it on cycle and felt as if I had no shutdown, and pct was a breeze.
My thought is that the testes won't necessarily produce testosterone in response to LH while in the presence of exogenous hormones, though it would still be a boon to have LH consistently being produced on cycle as opposed to having to jump start it afterward. Unless, of course, the testes become insensitive to the effects of LH as a result. It's all conjecture I suppose until someone comes back with actual data.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thought is that the testes won't necessarily produce testosterone in response to LH while in the presence of exogenous hormones, though it would still be a boon to have LH consistently being produced on cycle as opposed to having to jump start it afterward. Unless, of course, the testes become insensitive to the effects of LH as a result. It's all conjecture I suppose until someone comes back with actual data.
Right. Poor man's hcg in a sense. Fadogia and 7,8 benzoflavone should act similarly.
DAA is cheap so I run it as a just in case.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always keep a powerful AI on hand. No reason not to. This means aromasin, adex or letrozole.

Looks good to me, btw. I'm sure you're enjoying (or will enjoy) the cycle!