Final Cycle Check (Trenazone, Helladrol) - AnabolicMinds.com

Final Cycle Check (Trenazone, Helladrol)

  1. New Member
    bklaves's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    Final Cycle Check (Trenazone, Helladrol)


    34 years, 5'11, 175lb, 14%bf

    Good day gentlemen and ladies, thank you for your time. Prior cycles include superdrol(way too early and probably bunk or underdosed), Finaflex Andro(+5lb) and Helladrol(+5-10lb). Have been a bit of a gym rat for the last 3 years, but only recently learned how to eat effectively. This will be a clean bulk. Training, diet and support supps are in order. Cycle Assist throughout, Multi, Fish Oil.

    Here is the current layout:

    Trenazone: 1.5/2/2/2/2/2
    Helladrol: 75/75/75/100/100/100
    Dermacrine: 0/3/3/3/3/3
    Inhibit-P: ?
    Erase: ?
    Creatine

    Torem: 90/60/30/30
    Bulbine:1/1/1/1/1/1
    Daa: 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1
    Inhibit-P: ?
    Creatine
    Slin Sane

    A few questions:

    1. Erase on cycle?

    2. Inhibit-P on cycle? Post cycle?

    3. Aromaisin on hand?

    4. Bulbine overkill?

    Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again for your time.

  2. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bklaves
    34 years, 5'11, 175lb, 14%bf

    Good day gentlemen and ladies, thank you for your time. Prior cycles include superdrol(way too early and probably bunk or underdosed), Finaflex Andro(+5lb) and Helladrol(+5-10lb). Have been a bit of a gym rat for the last 3 years, but only recently learned how to eat effectively. This will be a clean bulk. Training, diet and support supps are in order. Cycle Assist throughout, Multi, Fish Oil.

    Here is the current layout:

    Trenazone: 1.5/2/2/2/2/2
    Helladrol: 75/75/75/100/100/100
    Dermacrine: 0/3/3/3/3/3
    Inhibit-P: ?
    Erase: ?
    Creatine

    Torem: 90/60/30/30
    Bulbine:1/1/1/1/1/1
    Daa: 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1
    Inhibit-P: ?
    Creatine
    Slin Sane

    A few questions:

    1. Erase on cycle?

    2. Inhibit-P on cycle? Post cycle?

    3. Aromaisin on hand?

    4. Bulbine overkill?

    Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again for your time.
    Probably won't need Erase on cycle, but keep it handy. Inhibit-P on cycle is probably a good idea, and hell it's probably a good idea for post cycle as well. A lot of folks will probably suggest having Aromasin or Arimidex on hand, but I think Erase has you covered (I'm still fairly new to this, though). Bulbine is probably overkill, but it also won't hurt, so may as well use it if you have it.
  3. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd also run the DAA on cycle to try and minimize shut down
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bklaves's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    bumpy, bump for info
  5. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I'd also run the DAA on cycle to try and minimize shut down
    Any literature on this? Or just a hunch?
  6. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAA stimulated LH. I've used it on cycle and felt as if I had no shutdown, and pct was a breeze.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    DAA stimulated LH. I've used it on cycle and felt as if I had no shutdown, and pct was a breeze.
    My thought is that the testes won't necessarily produce testosterone in response to LH while in the presence of exogenous hormones, though it would still be a boon to have LH consistently being produced on cycle as opposed to having to jump start it afterward. Unless, of course, the testes become insensitive to the effects of LH as a result. It's all conjecture I suppose until someone comes back with actual data.
  8. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223

    My thought is that the testes won't necessarily produce testosterone in response to LH while in the presence of exogenous hormones, though it would still be a boon to have LH consistently being produced on cycle as opposed to having to jump start it afterward. Unless, of course, the testes become insensitive to the effects of LH as a result. It's all conjecture I suppose until someone comes back with actual data.
    Right. Poor man's hcg in a sense. Fadogia and 7,8 benzoflavone should act similarly.
    DAA is cheap so I run it as a just in case.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,925
    Rep Power
    76967

    Reputation Reputation

    Always keep a powerful AI on hand. No reason not to. This means aromasin, adex or letrozole.

    Looks good to me, btw. I'm sure you're enjoying (or will enjoy) the cycle!
    Celtic Labs Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Helladrol Cycle Check
    By twisted72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Cycle Check - Trenazone/Epi (4 weeker?)
    By srblan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 07:17 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 11:17 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 11:20 PM
  5. Final Cycle before the summer
    By djremix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 01:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in