R3 IGF-1 or HGH for PCT

centrn

Awards
LR3 IGF-1 or HGH for PCT

Which one would be better at jump starting or raising LH and FSH during PCT? Of course in conjunction with Nolva, Clomid, or Fareston (Toremifen)? I tried posting a more detailed post but it got zapped and I got to get to the gym...

Thanks for your input...

Last edited:

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
it's a no-brainer, igf-1lr3 is 10x more potent than hgh and much cheaper

dukebrown

Awards
I used some media grade IGFR3 for PCT. I ran it for 25 days. I didnt gain any wieght but it kept me from having that post cycle crashing feeling. I cant say I was delighted with the results I got off IGF alone but I did notice that it was helping to keep what I did gain.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Neither IGF or HGH raise LH.. Try HCG.. ;)

Ript22Swole

Awards
yeah bro, hcg is the best, and i would throw in some igf-1, for some reason 100% of the people I talk to keep all their gains using it in pct, also add some clomid and anti-estrogen , preferrably arimidex or letrozole

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro, hcg is the best, and i would throw in some igf-1, for some reason 100% of the people I talk to keep all their gains using it in pct, also add some clomid and anti-estrogen , preferrably arimidex or letrozole
if memory serves me correctly, letro and adex aren't good for PCT. and to clarify, HCG is used during cycle, not afterwards.

centrn

Awards
Ya, I was going to try Swale's protocol for HCG during the cycle and I'll only use aromatase inhibitors during the cycle as well. For some reason I thought HGH and Long R3 IGF-1 would help recover HPTA function during PCT. I'll have to dig a little deeper... I'm gonna give the Fareston a shot though.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 should be good to help keep your gains during PCT as it non suppressive but i would start 2 weeks before PCT and run it 2 weeks through
this won't aid in recovery however

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I was going to try Swale's protocol for HCG during the cycle and I'll only use aromatase inhibitors during the cycle as well. For some reason I thought HGH and Long R3 IGF-1 would help recover HPTA function during PCT. I'll have to dig a little deeper... I'm gonna give the Fareston a shot though.
They activate the Cytochrome P450 which creates a kind of a steroid-deficiency the body tries to compensate with more hypothalmic activity-it may halp a little little bit.

Why is Letro bad for PCT-I´ve differnt things in memory?