Safe or no?

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
How safe would it be to run a 4 week cycle of SD at 15mg a day after immediate completion of a 4 week epistane cycle?

Been running liv 52 and cycle assist during the epistane run and would continue thru SD

Also hve hawthorn berry and celery seed extract.

Also for PCT i have

Nolva
Daa
Prometheus rising
Triazole (AI)
Creatine mono

Had no side at all during the epistane cycle... BP stayed normal etc

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone can tell you how "safe" it is, to be honest.

You would be "safer" not to do it, but you would be "safest" not using any steroids at all, know what I'm sayin'?

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I mean i understand what your getting at..

But basically my main concern would be

Impotency or somethin along those lines
Testicular atrophy etc

My liver is deffly covered i am loaded with liver and heart supports...

M

Mr.Beats

Awards
I highly doubt anyone here is going to openly condone a back to back cycle, especially with a compound as "harsh" as SD. you may feel fine, but the only way to know is bloods. Even if your liver and heart are protected by supps, there is still damage, and your lipid profile could be all out of whack. That being said, I think the toxicity and harm of methyls is way overstated. I think what the other guy is getting at is that if a man is going to do steroids, then he's going to do them regardless of our opinion on safety. Safety is a general term anyway. The way I see it, if someone is going to back to back methyl compounds, at least it be someone that knows what he's doing with support supps and pct like you. If you start to feel like **** then just stop and pct. Can I ask previous cycle history and why you want to do this? If this is a first cycle and you're just impatient with gains then I take back everything and say go straight to pct now.

B

blayke88

Banned
Awards
My oinion, start pct and let your body recover...save the sd for a cycle down.the road....whats the rush? Atleast give yourself 6 months to recover...like others have stated those support supps wont completly keep ur liver, heart, prostate, testicles, whatever protected, just aide in protection...me personally, i wouldnt stack anything with sd, or epi, thats just me...but I'm not here to tell you not too, if you do decide to, get labs done atleast before sd, and during...keep bloodpressure monitored, and get some kind of cycle support...just my opinion....most importantly be safe

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I highly doubt anyone here is going to openly condone a back to back cycle, especially with a compound as "harsh" as SD. you may feel fine, but the only way to know is bloods. Even if your liver and heart are protected by supps, there is still damage, and your lipid profile could be all out of whack. That being said, I think the toxicity and harm of methyls is way overstated. I think what the other guy is getting at is that if a man is going to do steroids, then he's going to do them regardless of our opinion on safety. Safety is a general term anyway. The way I see it, if someone is going to back to back methyl compounds, at least it be someone that knows what he's doing with support supps and pct like you. If you start to feel like **** then just stop and pct. Can I ask previous cycle history and why you want to do this? If this is a first cycle and you're just impatient with gains then I take back everything and say go straight to pct now.
Well right now im 5'11"
Sittin on 190lbs about 10%bf

In my past i Have ran
Halodrol cycle twice
Superdrol once
Cynostane once
Cyanostane once
And now just completed 2nd cycle of epistane

So i do have plenty of experience with PHs and cycling properly and pct.

Recently i shattered 3 bones in my right hand this year and wasnt able To go to gym for around 3 months. So i lost a good amount of size and strength.

After returning to the gym for 2 months i hopped on this epistane cycle and i gained some strength back but not really any size.

I was looking to start a bulk also seeing how winter months are coming. And figured running this sdrol cycle might give me a nice boost.

If its recommended that i wait i would.. Its just like i mentioned... I was expecting more from the epistane cycle.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What'd you run it at?
Diet/cals?
Training?
A lot of factors come to mind, and a bud of mine always says how epi kicks in 4th week and he has done 2 cycles at 6 weeks. He swears by it.

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I ran it at 54mg ed for.4 weeks

And i stayed at 190lbs before during and after cycle...

I did lean out a bit around abdominal area a bit but nothing crazy.

Ate 200cals above maintenance and did cardio 3x a week.

Lifted heavy every day i was in the gym.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds frustrating, don't let it get to you though. Gains will come, I broke my hand this summer as well 2 breaks 2 fractures. Probably the single most annoying thing to happen to me since I couldn't workout, go swimming or anything fun really.
I'd say give it a break on the hormonals and in a couple months go at it again. Not only for health reasons but you should give your receptors a break.

M

Mr.Beats

Awards
Well right now im 5'11"
Sittin on 190lbs about 10%bf

In my past i Have ran
Halodrol cycle twice
Superdrol once
Cynostane once
Cyanostane once
And now just completed 2nd cycle of epistane

So i do have plenty of experience with PHs and cycling properly and pct.

Recently i shattered 3 bones in my right hand this year and wasnt able To go to gym for around 3 months. So i lost a good amount of size and strength.

After returning to the gym for 2 months i hopped on this epistane cycle and i gained some strength back but not really any size.

I was looking to start a bulk also seeing how winter months are coming. And figured running this sdrol cycle might give me a nice boost.

If its recommended that i wait i would.. Its just like i mentioned... I was expecting more from the epistane cycle.
Well it sounds like you're well versed and your body is used to cycling. I'm not saying not to do it, but get some bloods done pre and post and maybe even during. no one here probably has firsthand experience, they just know "it's bad." IMO greatness comes from experimentation. But so does herpes, so take it for what it's worth lol. Keep a log on here if you do decide to do it! I'm interested as I'm sure others are.