First PH to use??

bigpepespunch

Awards
Hi guys, now i appreciate you have all probably answered these questions tons of times but having done searches and attempted research i find alot of conflicting information so i decided to start my own thread to ask exactly what i would like answered. Iv been lifting for several years now and have only now decided to give myself a "boost" I have decided to start using a Pro hormone and was wondering what would be the best one to use as a first time user? I have read good things about Super DMZ but obviously not as a first cycle. Im not going to rush and buy a PH i will do plently of research first.
Any help would be great guys.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys, now i appreciate you have all probably answered these questions tons of times but having done searches and attempted research i find alot of conflicting information so i decided to start my own thread to ask exactly what i would like answered. Iv been lifting for several years now and have only now decided to give myself a "boost" I have decided to start using a Pro hormone and was wondering what would be the best one to use as a first time user? I have read good things about Super DMZ but obviously not as a first cycle. Im not going to rush and buy a PH i will do plently of research first.
Age/weight/maxes/lifting experience?

bigpepespunch

Awards
Hdrol or Epistane.

Superdrol and Tren/Stano.

-Hdrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
-Epistane: 30/40/40/40/40/40

Superdrol: 10/20/20
Stano: 0/0/800/1000/1000/1000/1000
Thanks for the help mate, im going to use a cycle of hdrol and nova as a pct.

Are you guys allowed to post links to good quality products of each? thanks

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the help mate, im going to use a cycle of hdrol and nova as a pct.

Are you guys allowed to post links to good quality products of each? thanks
Are you from the UK ? (assuming from kgs)
Powermyself are the cheapest imo:

Stano: http://www.powermyself.com/type/pro-hormones/dragon-nutrition-mdien-x-100-capsules-2.html
Hdrol: http://www.powermyself.com/brands/dragon-nutrition/dragon-nutrition-pro-halo-x-100-caps.html
Epistane: http://www.powermyself.com/brands/dragon-nutrition/dragon-nutrition-pro-epi-x-100-caps.html

Can't post SD link (illegal in US) but they have it too

bigpepespunch

Awards
Thank you mate, you have been incredibly helpful. One more thing, where is best to get Nolva? thanks (repped)

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Take nolva the next day after your last week of epi/hella

Good dosage is 20/20/10/10

bigpepespunch

Awards
Can't tell you that bro, check the sponsors though it would be a good Solution.
Haha thanks mate i know the place to look now but does it come in a different name or something cant find it anywhre there.

bigpepespunch

Awards
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva)
Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid)
Toremifene Citrate (Torem)
Thankyou mate, sorry for all the questions but as you will know its a big step to take and i just want to get it right and not abuse the PH's. the Tamoxifen Citrate says its not for human consumption, is this the stuff you mean? So all i need is Hdrol and Nolva or do i need cycle support? Thnaks

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Thankyou mate, sorry for all the questions but as you will know its a big step to take and i just want to get it right and not abuse the PH's. the Tamoxifen Citrate says its not for human consumption, is this the stuff you mean? So all i need is Hdrol and Nolva or do i need cycle support? Thnaks
Only way to get serms with out prescription/ ugl source is research companies. They sell "for"/with the intention to serve research purposes. Its still top shizz. Purity is still fit for man

Cycle support is recommended with hdrol being a methylated steroid (harsher on the liver)

bigpepespunch

Awards
Only way to get serms with out prescription/ ugl source is research companies. They sell "for"/with the intention to serve research purposes. Its still top shizz. Purity is still fit for man

Cycle support is recommended with hdrol being a methylated steroid (harsher on the liver)
Thanks man, you have been very helpful. Is 30 ml enough for a month? so all i require is teh nolva, the hdrol and a cycle support?

bigpepespunch

Awards
Thanks mate. Would just milk thistle and orange triad be ok as cycle support ?

bigpepespunch

Awards
I wont have trouble getting Halo extreme into the UK will i?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well I'm on my first PH cycle ATM and it's probably as mild as you can get. I am taking M1D black @ 3 caps a day for 8 weeks. First 4 weeks I'm using Erase 3X a day and last 4 weeks I'm switching over to reversitol V2 because weeks 5-8 I'm adding in topical 11 ketotestosterone. Mind you this is for a lean bulk. First four weeks is purely a lean bulk followed by a lean bulk/ recomp the last 4 weeks and then continuing a straight lean bulk in PCT. My PCT consists of Ur spray twice a day plus Ur tabs, compound 20, 7 spray, form x and ostarine 20 mg. Post PCT I'm using bridge, compound 20, Sarms S4 and GW and ill continue the 7 spray and Ursolic acid supplements

bigpepespunch

Awards
Hi again guys, il cut to the chase, i seem to have been messed around over my halo extreme and would liek to know is the pro halo as good as halo extreme?

bigpepespunch

Awards
Hi guys just waiting on my halo to arrive. Having done further research into hdrol, it seems that it only really takes effect after 4 weeks, is it safe for me to run an 8 week cycle of halo as my first cycle? Thanks

bigpepespunch

Awards
Right guys, my stuff is finally here. Here is what i will run.

I havent pre loaded on anything.

Cycle;

Hdrol - 50/50/75/75
Orange Triad
Cod Liver oil
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry

PCT

Nolva and a test booster.

Not running it till monday so any alterations or advice would be appreciated. Thnaks