OstaRx for PCT

whaz

whaz

Awards
I am planning on starting a 7 week cycle of 5-Alpha Test (3 tabs per day as bottle states) and Trenazone 1/1.5/1.5/2/2/2.5/2.5 in a few days. For PCT I've got Erase Pro, Reduce XT, DAA, and Clomid. I'm also going to be continuing my Cycle Support through pct. However I've been reading up on OstaRx and decided to give it a try and add it to my PCT. Do you guys think this would be a good idea or unnecessary? From what I've read it seems like a great way to keep and maybe even add gains during PCT. If anyone can help I'd appreciate some info on how to integrate this in my PCT. From what I've read it gets positive reviews in a PCT but I haven't seen any threads on when to start/stop using the OstaRX (I'm assuming day one of pct and just run the one bottle) but I'd love some insight or any constructive criticism on my cyle. Thanks in advance.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly recommend osta in any pct and or bridge. Your gains are precious. Keep them

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I ran osta my last pct, tapered down over 8 weeks 25mg/20/20/20/15/15/10/10. Bloods came back great. Not saying that's everyone's experience that was just mine

whaz

whaz

Awards
Thanks for the input. I'm really looking forward to giving it a shot this time.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
ive read lots of positive reviews on ostarx for pct. the only downfall is really just the price

whaz

whaz

Awards
Yea I was kinda bummed when I saw the price but I'd already worked myself up and gotten really excited to use it in my pct haha. So I just whipped out my card and tried not to think about it lol.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I ran osta my last pct, tapered down over 8 weeks 25mg/20/20/20/15/15/10/10. Bloods came back great. Not saying that's everyone's experience that was just mine
Is the cycle you are referring to the log in your signature?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I used ostarine in my last PCT, and I loved it. Actually, I'm still on it lol. IMO 10mg daily is the perfect spot to have it - from what I've heard, anything over that (20-25mg) seems to have increased risks without much increased benefit (the primary risk you have to worry about with osta is suppression in PCT - make sure to run it low while you're still recovering).

whaz

whaz

Awards
I used ostarine in my last PCT, and I loved it. Actually, I'm still on it lol. IMO 10mg daily is the perfect spot to have it - from what I've heard, anything over that (20-25mg) seems to have increased risks without much increased benefit (the primary risk you have to worry about with osta is suppression in PCT - make sure to run it low while you're still recovering).
In OstaRx the recommended daily dose is 3 caps which equals out to 20mg. You think I should just use 1.5 or 2 caps then instead of the full 3 cap serving? That's what I've heard as well, used in relatively low doses it seems to be kick ass for pct but in higher doses like you said, run the risk of suppression.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Saw this on another forum (my apologies if this is bad forum etiquette or something) but I was curious what anyone over here had to say about this guys statements.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This stuff cracks me up. So now the argument is not that ostarine is not suppressive during PCT, just that it's not 'too' suppressive, and SERMS will overwhelm the effect. Well ****, if that's the new logic, why not just run a low dose of a PH throughout PCT?

Since we know Ostarine is supressive (from the bloodwork all over the net, and the original phase I trials), and clearly so at 25 mg, making suggestions like 'well, just start at 25, then taper down bro', as the 'article' (*cough* adcopy *cough) above does, is the same logic as saying 'well, just start epistane at 40mg a day, then taper down bro'.

Assuming everyone can see that the PH tapering plan is not a good one, get it through your heads, the ostarine plan is no different. The only people trying to tell you it is not suppressive are trying to sell it to you, or convince themselves that what they are doing is a good idea. Ostarine has it's place and its virtues - comparable to a mild PH cycle with reduced liver/lipid impact. That makes is useful in some specific situations (eg bridging into a PH cycle). Now that we've seen enough bloodwork to judge (see the long thread in PA's section), it has no more place in PCT than a low dose PH would.

I would recommend:

a) solo + a conservative PCT (eg clomid 25/12.5/12.5 + low dose AI)

b) stacked with one or more mild non-methylated PH for a liver friendly cycle with low sides (eg osta 12.5mg + 600mg stano + 1ml mg trenazone) - this could be useful for those who are prone to sides, for example someone who has mild hypertension to start with

c) use it to bridge into a 'standard' PH cycle -to allow for a longer cycle that would be on the whole, less damaging (aside from shutdown) than an equal length PH cycle. That is to say, I would expect 4 weeks of ostarine bridged into 6 weeks of mechabol or 4 weeks of superdrol (with one week overlap) to be easier on the liver and lipids than 9 weeks of mechabol or 7 weeks of superdrol alone. This is the use that most interests me.

Plenty of interesting ways to use this, but since something to use during PCT is the 'magic bullet' of this industry, the people making it are gonna keep trying to shoehorn it into that application, regardless of evidence. Don't get me wrong, I would love for it (or something else) to come along that will work in PCT, but I don't see any reason to believe this is it.

FWIW, my current PCT protocol after a very suppressive cycle is clomid+nolva+daa on the hormonal side, creatine + beta alanine + citrulline malate + betaine + ursolic acid + licogenix + a few other misc things. So I'm not against pulling out all the stops to hold onto gains.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm going to use osta rx on cycle with dermacrine, formeron, ph 17 and dermatherm

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to use osta rx on cycle with dermacrine, formeron, ph 17 and dermatherm
That might be kind of a waste, I bet you'll get awesome results without the Osta. I have a theory that using a SARM on cycle would make the androgens compete for receptors.

akaVeritaS

Awards
Yes. It's highly advisable to run a SUPPRESSIVE supplement during PCT.

Might as well run a low dosed PH. -_-'

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. It's highly advisable to run a SUPPRESSIVE supplement during PCT.

Might as well run a low dosed PH. -_-'
Who said its suppressive? There is no suppression from real ostarine. Those experiencing shutdown had been using RC grade. Spiked stuff.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yo flex thanks so much for that advice man. I'm still getting the osta but should I just take it for a solo run or what? Maybe ill just throw it in PCT. Dying to try this stuff out.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo flex thanks so much for that advice man. I'm still getting the osta but should I just take it for a solo run or what? Maybe ill just throw it in PCT. Dying to try this stuff out.
Run your cycle and then use the osta in pct IMO.
Also if you can find "Ostanish" online it's cheaper than Osta RX.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Oh ok yea hopefully orbit gets it back in stock. Every time its in stock its gone the next day. Saw it on the elite muscles site but its 80 bucks now...plus shipping like 90 bucks

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
c) use it to bridge into a 'standard' PH cycle -to allow for a longer cycle that would be on the whole, less damaging (aside from shutdown) than an equal length PH cycle. That is to say, I would expect 4 weeks of ostarine bridged into 6 weeks of mechabol or 4 weeks of superdrol (with one week overlap) to be easier on the liver and lipids than 9 weeks of mechabol or 7 weeks of superdrol alone. This is the use that most interests me.

That was exactly also my idea posted in the thread i started today:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/215037-how-put-together.html

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That was exactly also my idea posted in the thread i started today:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/215037-how-put-together.html

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Who said its suppressive? There is no suppression from real ostarine. Those experiencing shutdown had been using RC grade. Spiked stuff.
Just to put it out there...I've been using Osta as a RC from a site I really like, and haven't had any suppression. Again, it's only being run at 10mg, so at larger doses I may have to worry, but honestly I have no desire to bump its dosage, I love the results I'm getting now.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It was really wierd I wrote an email to elite muscles asking them what happened to the 49.99 price tag because it was 80 dollars when I looked. They wrote back and said "we fixed it for you" and now the price is back down and I ordered my ostanish. Lol good ****

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
It was really wierd I wrote an email to elite muscles asking them what happened to the 49.99 price tag because it was 80 dollars when I looked. They wrote back and said "we fixed it for you" and now the price is back down and I ordered my ostanish. Lol good ****
Is ostanish legit? I mean a 3 month supply for $50 is insane! Anyone had this tested ?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is ostanish legit? I mean a 3 month supply for $50 is insane! Anyone had this tested ?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
I'm curious about this as well. The price just seems too good to be true.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious about this as well. The price just seems too good to be true.

I'll let ya know come mid November broski.
I'm not sure but I'm assuming their raw powder and capped "Ostanish" is sourced the same.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll let ya know come mid November broski.
I'm not sure but I'm assuming their raw powder and capped "Ostanish" is sourced the same.
I'm impatient......lol

JD261985

Banned
Awards
All I know is that ostanish sells out in about 2-3 days on orbit so people are definitely digging it.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Well I'm starting my cycle tomorrow and OstaRx is in the mail so I'll probably just go ahead and give it a shot at low dose in PCT and see what happens haha.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I've been using there PH's for quite a while now, great stuff at crazy cheap prices. Their a really small operation that's had a few hiccups along the way, but Chris makes good on his word. It just might take a little bit. They've had some problems with the coding on their website lately, but they've got it worked out now. The only thing that sucks now is that demand has been so high for his ph powders, pills, and liquids that he can't afford to sell his raw powders anymore. However, everything will be going into liquid form, which is still a low price when you look at the amount of actual product in the bottle.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I've found ostarine at 10mg 40ct. For 26$. Curious why everyone is saying its so expensive!

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Because other companies are charging so much for it.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Because other companies are charging so much for it.
So without naming a certain site would you say a research chem site would be g2g for ostarine? Thinking if running it during my pct at 10mg ed. At 26$ seems like a no brainer!

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
GTG and sounds like a plan to me. Your running an AI during PCT right?

steppinRazor

Awards
Hell yeah..I noticed the price increase and went to order somewhere else, only to find that they're out of stock. Good work bro :D

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I never ordered from Elite Muscle, are they legit?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
GTG and sounds like a plan to me. Your running an AI during PCT right?
Hadn't planned on running an ai during pct. mixed reports on estro suppression during pct. most people suggest no ai. What are your reasons for running it during pct?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Hadn't planned on running an ai during pct. mixed reports on estro suppression during pct. most people suggest no ai. What are your reasons for running it during pct?
Shot you a PM...if you're talking about where I think you're talking about, you're definitely g2g.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I would run at least an OTC/herbal. The main reason is that OSTA raises estradiol. So, the OSTA itself is non-suppressive, but estradiol is VERY suppressive which can lead to an ineffective PCT.

steppinRazor

Awards
how long did it tale elite to ship that out to you? i ordered like 10 days ago. paypal went thru that day.. no shipping updates - still waiting on the package

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats the BIGGEST issue with elite, hes extremely late at sending the orders out. On his own board people are complaining about the time from ordering to recieving

steppinRazor

Awards
lol..aight thanks. so im not alone.

anyone used ostanish yet?
im thinking about using in pct.

steppinRazor

Awards
bump. ostanish users?
I'll let you know in about a month and a half..will be using during pct. I won't have bloods but I'll give a review on the "feel" and results