Mildest gives the most gains.

Drolman

Awards
What would be the reason that a mild hdrol(helladrol) would give me better gains than a cycle of beastdrol, and even an tren-epi. My weight was about 182 when I started the tren-epi. Ate on average 4500 calories +or-250 a day. Drank plenty of water, and lift properly till I cry? I waited time on and time off before each cycle, Used all my support supplements and of course PCT!!!. Gained mass and strength on hdrol. But I only gained a decent amount of strength on tren-epi? Just curious, any help would be greatly appreciated.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Different people react differently to different compounds. You might just respond really well to hdrol. Also how are the quality of your mass gains? I'm going into week 4 of an SD cycle and I'm up 8lbs but the gains are lean and awesome compared to the 12lbs I gained on hdrol where I was a lot more bloated and gained some fat. I'm also taking in 1000 calories less a day on the SD though, so relatively I would still say SD has a more profound effect, plus I'm still banking on gaining a few more pounds.

Also diet/macros, workout routine, dosing maybe.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Different people react differently to different compounds. You might just respond really well to hdrol. Also how are the quality of your mass gains? I'm going into week 4 of an SD cycle and I'm up 8lbs but the gains are lean and awesome compared to the 12lbs I gained on hdrol where I was a lot more bloated and gained some fat. I'm also taking in 1000 calories less a day on the SD though, so relatively I would still say SD has a more profound effect, plus I'm still banking on gaining a few more pounds.

This^ Also the misconception of superdrol is.. I mean its defo on the end of the spectrum when it comes to bad to good steroids.. but superdrol unlike most delivers the results fast IMO its like a faster acting h-drol or any other decent steroid

abeckham

abeckham

Awards
Different reactions probably, I always get good gains from H-Drol but didn't really on Epi, D-Zine, or solo Superdrol. Right now i'm on a 6 week H-Drol cycle w/10mg of SD eod after the third week. I'm on week four and up ten lean pounds and feeling great.

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Different reactions probably, I always get good gains from H-Drol but didn't really on Epi, D-Zine, or solo Superdrol. Right now i'm on a 6 week H-Drol cycle w/10mg of SD eod after the third week. I'm on week four and up ten lean pounds and feeling great.
^^^ What is your dosing protocol if I may ask? Also 10mg of SD eod for 3 weeks... Why? I personally did not respond well to Epi in terms of gains shredded some bf. Starting Helladrol now and hooping for the best :)

Eric160

Awards
  • Established

on week four? how many weeks are u planning on going at 30mg?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
on week four? how many weeks are u planning on going at 30mg?
I'm on week 8 of my cycle now. Ran it like this:

SD: 10/20/30/30
4ad: 800/800/800/800
Stano: 0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000/1000

I think for a lean bulk it went well, at about +8-10lbs still(normal 2lb fluctuation), haven't gained anything since stopping the SD. If anyone is planning on running a cycle like this I suggest it, though I've upped calories a lot(from 3000 ed on SD to 3800 ed now on Stano) and still can't gain any weight on stano I think it has a great recomp effect for using after a bulk and the strength gains from 1000 stano are GREAT.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 8 of my cycle now. Ran it like this:

SD: 10/20/30/30
4ad: 800/800/800/800
Stano: 0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000/1000

I think for a lean bulk it went well, at about +8-10lbs still(normal 2lb fluctuation), haven't gained anything since stopping the SD. If anyone is planning on running a cycle like this I suggest it, though I've upped calories a lot(from 3000 ed on SD to 3800 ed now on Stano) and still can't gain any weight on stano I think it has a great recomp effect for using after a bulk and the strength gains from 1000 stano are GREAT.
maintaing weight after stopping sd is a feat in itself. sry for alll the quesstions but y did u leave out the stano in the first three weeks, is there a particular reason??

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
maintaing weight after stopping sd is a feat in itself. sry for alll the quesstions but y did u leave out the stano in the first three weeks, is there a particular reason??
This cycle was suggested to me by jbryand101, and I thought it looked awesome so I followed it the way he said to cuz the man knows his stuff. I think that stano converts to DHT, and 4ad is a 2 step conversion to test maybe this is why? I'm not as well versed in everything as jbry, I basically just followed his advice on it and it went really well!

That being said, I would not be against trying 4 weeks SD, 8 weeks stano at all. Oh and the reason I had the 1 week overlap was to give the stano more time to kick in since most say they don't feel it till the 3rd or 4th week.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first four weeks are a pure bulk, stano is used to dry out, harden up.
One shouldn't expect to gain anything else while on stano. It's not for that purpose.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
The first four weeks are a pure bulk, stano is used to dry out, harden up.
One shouldn't expect to gain anything else while on stano. It's not for that purpose.
Yeah I know, but I've been trying like hell to push up a couple more pounds anyway lol. I'm sure I'll start gaining again once I'm off the stano, I know I'm sure as hell eating enough. Great cycle though, thanks a lot for the layout, don't know if you've seen my thread but I've gained some nice lean mass and I'm in awe of my own strength gains.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, but I've been trying like hell to push up a couple more pounds anyway lol. I'm sure I'll start gaining again once I'm off the stano, I know I'm sure as hell eating enough. Great cycle though, thanks a lot for the layout, don't know if you've seen my thread but I've gained some nice lean mass and I'm in awe of my own strength gains.
lets us know how many lbs u keep afterwards. i blow up on sd, as everyone does but i have a hard time keeping it without becoming a fatass

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
lets us know how many lbs u keep afterwards. i blow up on sd, as everyone does but i have a hard time keeping it without becoming a fatass
I'll be logging through PCT. I've even thought about using the thread for tracking workouts and some possible natty stuff after PCT.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging through PCT. I've even thought about using the thread for tracking workouts and some possible natty stuff after PCT.
awsome!! from my experienge ive found that how u adjust training/diet into pct and for a while after is just as if not more important than what u do on cycle. im sure all of us here share the common goal of having a sustainable good physique.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
My goal is to turn into an uncontrollable inhuman mass of muscles.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
^^yess!! but u still wanna be an inhuman mass of muscle even when off cycle

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards