Light headed

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Running epistane and cynostane

Past few days ive been gettin drowsy and light headed mid day.. Could this be related to the cycle? Im alrdy 4 weeks in and dose hasnt changed at all..

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Could be lethargy from the cycle and high blood pressure or low blood sugar from the cycle also..may wna get that checked out IMO...

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
check your blood pressure. thats a real bad side, imagine getting a bp faint in middle of a squat

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok ill get that checke asap.. In the mean time should i take celery seed extract and hawthron berry?

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Shoulda already been taking support supps before starting cycle

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I an alrdy taking an all in 1 support supp... But idk i its better to up dose on celery seed and hawthorn berry i hve seperate bottles of them that i havent needed to touch bcuz my support supp alrdy has a dosage of each in it

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deff high BP...I had the same exact feeling! And my BP was 171/101 at one point so I know exactly what your going through...fish oil...hawthorn...celery seed extract...aakg and agmatine is an amazing combo for BP bro well worth it man

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok im going to up dosage on my fish oil celeryseed and hawthorn.. Its ****ty man

Ive been light headed an fckin exhausted for like the past 5 hours today... And i slept 9 hours last night

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I only have 2 weeks left in my cycle... I am finishing off epistane tommorrow and just hbe cynostane for 2 more weeks i want to e able to finish strong... But idk how ill be able to het in the gym feeling like this

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Oh sorry man...didnt know, i would man...so your cycle support isnt working well, i.would either take an extra dosage of whatever support your taking or take the berry, extract, omegas extra at the recomended dosage plus the support, see how that goes...i take an extra dosage of organ shield before bed, my bp is good and I'm cycling superdrol...if none of that works man may need to cut cycle and start pct asap, health is more important than a few pds extra muscle ha...just my opinion

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok well i just took 300mg of hawthorn and 600mg of celery seed . Gonna see if this helps at all.honestly the past few days ive forgotten to take my fish oils now that i think about it... Dnno if that cud be it either

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Deff high BP...I had the same exact feeling! And my BP was 171/101 at one point so I know exactly what your going through...fish oil...hawthorn...celery seed extract...aakg and agmatine is an amazing combo for BP bro well worth it man
Toss some coq10 ontop of that. Brought me to 117/72!

djmikeyspikes

Awards
After the celery seed xtract and the hawthorn berry i felt 100x better nd was able to go to gym

Had a bicep tricep day... Went amazing.... Upped all my lifts!!!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
good to hear. you should avoid preworkouts for a little bit if you arnt already

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yea i havent even been taking them honestly... Usualy i take craze or white blood but since i started cycle i havent needed any pwo