Transdermal 1, 4 diol?

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Seems like I haven't read much about this.

Is this a viable product, and if so, is it cost effective?

Obviously m1,4 is targeted at those who are looking at the conversion to dbol, but what if one is looking for the different eq type properties that this product provides?

Anyone have experience with this?

dego

Awards
Seems like I haven't read much about this.

Is this a viable product, and if so, is it cost effective?

Obviously m1,4 is targeted at those who are looking at the conversion to dbol, but what if one is looking for the different eq type properties that this product provides?

Anyone have experience with this?
wait for 1,4ADD cyp

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It has 45% oral availability. Only ~40% dermally.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Ah thanks, looks like I'll be waiting for the injectable.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I think the transdermal idea is great if stacking with an oral. I will be doing a transdermal 1,4ad cycle soon stacked with m1t...we'll see if I can handle the lethargy.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's certainly not cost effective. It's $3 a gram, so $3 a day. I'm not even sure EQ costs that much (at least UG EQ).

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
He didn't really ask about the price. Besides, if you're taking it orally, then Nutraplanet.com is selling 60 caps x 300mg for $35 ("Andropoise 300"). That's $1.94 per gram. If you're taking it transdermally, then maybe that's a different story.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has 45% oral availability. Only ~40% dermally.
These numbers are pulled out of a hat, no one knows the percentage.

The point is well taken, however, in the 1, 4 diol has a relatively high level of oral bioavailability so you would not gain much by taking it dermally.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I don't know the validity of the numbers. For instance, one brand has it written on their labels that 11% of the dose makes it through orally and actually gets converted to boldenone. They say they came to this conclusion through actually testing.

In any case, even if you believe the availability is the same for oral and transdermal, transdermal still has an advantage. You probably a more consistent dosage throughout the day instead of oral blasts 2 or 3 times. Of course you have to pay for the transdermal medium. This is getting a little off-topic though.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The 11% number is boldenone metabolites in urine which isn't bad at all. And it is actually an average of 7% and 14% in 2 studies I believe.