Epistane cycle stop/start question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49%

Question Epistane cycle stop/start question

So to make this as quick and painless as possible. I started an Epi cycle running 20/30/40/40/50/50. I am currently on week 3. This will be my first time going 6 weeks with it and I am really basing that last week on how well I am feeling.

Basic Stats of my body:
    27 y/o
    6'2"
    205lbs
    9% body fat (taken about 2 months ago, I am guessing that is high 8's possibly mid's by now, once I went below 10 I lost focus on this as much)

For this cycle I am running:

Cycle Assist 2x (AM & PM)
    Taurine
    Glucosamine
    BCAA's
    & sometimes I throw in some c4 before hand and strap up the HR monitor

Post Cycle:

Nova
    Erase
    DAA
    BCAA's
    Recycle
    Post cycle assist

I am not going to go further into detail, just know that I PCT well. Blood work beforehand and I will afterwards as well.

Now, that the basics of my cycle are on the board, I have a small situation. I know and you all know how important planning ahead before a cycle is. Unfortunately my work pulled an emergency trip on me, I will not be able to workout any during week 5 whatsoever. I wish this was just for laughs, but I am at a loss here. I have not prepared for this at all.

This is what I have come up with so far, but I need some ideas/help here:

A. Continue with cycle, taking 50mg during week 5 although unable to workout.
    B. Continue with cycle, dropping to 20mg during week 5, not counting the week, but keeping my body alert to the fact the Epi is still there.
    C. Stopping the cycle completely and starting PCT early.
    D. Performing a "Pulse Week" of some sorts, taking 50mg every other day to remain "loaded" until week 6 when I am able to workout again.

Any help/ideas are much appreciated, options B and D I am not to sure about, because it would drop the load of the PH my body is used to and then amp it back up just a few days later. I assume this would make the first few days of my week 6 more like "loading" days. Option A would keep my body "loaded", but I feel as though I would be wasting the Epi... Thanks guys, really appreciate the help on this one!!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.27%

Quote Originally Posted by mortarb2 View Post
    This is what I have come up with so far, but I need some ideas/help here:

A. Continue with cycle, taking 50mg during week 5 although unable to workout.
    B. Continue with cycle, dropping to 20mg during week 5, not counting the week, but keeping my body alert to the fact the Epi is still there.
    C. Stopping the cycle completely and starting PCT early.
    D. Performing a "Pulse Week" of some sorts, taking 50mg every other day to remain "loaded" until week 6 when I am able to workout again.
    My opinion would be along the lines of Option B. Assuming you have the 10mg caps, I'd say continue Week 5 at 30mg a day. Dose the caps according to Epi's half life ~6-8 hours. As long as you're keeping up with the dosage, the beginning of Week 6 shouldn't be "loading days". But dropping down the dosage should save your cycle, and let you finish strong with one last week in the gym.

Plus you can always do as much body resistance workouts at the end of the day where you're staying. Hell, you could even go get a set of resistance bands and make do with what you got. I know it's not a gym, but it's better than nothing. And anyway, most hotels have some version of a small weight room in them nowadays.

But good luck, and that's just my opinion!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.7%

If sides are low at 40, I would keep dosing there during week 5 and not bump to 50 until week 6. As mentioned above, you could do a hotel room workout each night (push-ups using various hand positions, various abdominal exercises, etc.) My experience with PH/DS is limited, but intuition tells me the best bet would be to keep dosing that week consistent with the rest of the rest of the cycle without ramping it up anymore until you're back in the gym.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane Cycle and PCT question
    By kenocamb32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 02:06 AM
  2. Epistane Cycle support/PCT question
    By Lotto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 03:00 PM
  3. Epistane Cycle and PCT questions?
    By jmoor8687 in forum Post Cycle Therapy