its all about m1t sort of - AnabolicMinds.com

its all about m1t sort of

1. New Member

its all about m1t sort of

i recently embarked on a 3week 15mg m1t journey accompanied by 400mgs of 4ad topical, and loving every minute of it. but i have one problem which i need to overcome, i need to find a ligit way to rid myself of hair loss, since this is the real only side effect that gives me trouble, do any of you gents have any suggestions. Its not like im going bald but i definatly notice some extra hairs leaving my head and this is unexceptable. thanks for your time, p.s. what do you guys think about taking the full dose of both at one time usually in the morning

2. Senior Member

Check out CNW's hair care products for your next cycle. Some people prefer to take their M1T in two doses, but I don't think it matters much. I take mine all at once, prior to bed. As for the dermal. You should dose it twice a day at 12 hours apart.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thcking
    i recently embarked on a 3week 15mg m1t journey accompanied by 400mgs of 4ad topical, and loving every minute of it. but i have one problem which i need to overcome, i need to find a ligit way to rid myself of hair loss, since this is the real only side effect that gives me trouble, do any of you gents have any suggestions. Its not like im going bald but i definatly notice some extra hairs leaving my head and this is unexceptable. thanks for your time, p.s. what do you guys think about taking the full dose of both at one time usually in the morning
    This is simple you wanna be ripped or do you want your hair? At 20 years old if you are losing it, its not due to m1t...learn to love propecia and/or rogaine...
    •   

4. Board Supporter

I just got off a 30 day cycle 10mg M1T with 4AD. Had the same problem. Lots of shedding first part of cycle.

What seems to reduce shedding last half of cycle and stopped it cold toward the end was a combo of

CNW topical Spiro (1-1.5mL each night for me)
    IBELabs Finasteride (2.5mg/ED at night for me)
    Nizoral Shampoo Daily (can get at walmart)

I think it would be better to apply spiro morning and night and you may can get away without using Nizoral everyday (Nizoral is likely not what stopped the shedding). My money is on either the spiro or finasteride as the effective compound.
  5. USA HOCKEY

give it time and rogaine, spiro, finastride to regrow after cycle.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 09:49 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 11:03 PM
  3. What's it all made of?
    By TheCrownedOne in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 04:10 PM