Not sure which cycle to go with for my first cycle...

CrazyMarty

Awards
I haven't used any PH before, except for IML OstaRX which I don't know if that's considered a PH or not, it's a SARM. Anyway I want to run a PH cycle. I'm 29 years old, 5'8" tall, 167lbs - 170lbs. I would like to lose some BF and gain some muscle. My goal weight is 175 - 180 lbs.

So I have narrowed down my choices to:

RPN Havoc. I have a bottle of this that I bought a year ago, never used it though. I don't know if one bottle will be enough though.

Halodrol (IML Halo Extreme)

Cyanostane RX (IML)

I was recommended Cyanostane on another forum, I just want to see what you guys recommend here.

Thanks in advance.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't used any PH before, except for IML OstaRX which I don't know if that's considered a PH or not, it's a SARM. Anyway I want to run a PH cycle. I'm 29 years old, 5'8" tall, 167lbs - 170lbs. I would like to lose some BF and gain some muscle. My goal weight is 175 - 180 lbs.

RPN Havoc. I have a bottle of this that I bought a year ago, never used it though. I don't know if one bottle will be enough though.

Cyanostane RX (IML)

I was recommended Cyanostane on another forum, I just want to see what you guys recommend here.

Thanks in advance.
How did you like the Osta rx??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

CrazyMarty

Awards
It was pretty good but I did get random night sweats and joint paint. I ended up losing fat and keeping muscle though. I went from 174 lbs to 167 lbs but my arms and chest stayed the same size, waist got smaller.

chris223

Awards
  • Established

Cyanostane RX (IML)

Thanks in advance.
Havoc or Halo would be good. If you already have one bottle of Havoc I would say just grab a second bottle and run that. Cyanostane is more of a hardening agent I believe. Don't quote me though.