Opinions before I start Epi?

Exian

Exian

Awards
Alright so i know there are a ton of threads, but i'm just looking for peoples' opinions before i launch this cycle.

On Cycle :
Epistane - 30/30/40/40/50/50
Purus labs - Organ Shield
Multivitamins, Glucosamine, Fish oil
Food, Protein, protein protein.

PCT:
Nolvadex (SERM) - 40/20/20/20 (maybe one more week at 20)
purus labs - D-Pol (DAA)
Anastrozole (AI) on hand for cycle and PCT
Creatine, protein, multivitamins, glucosamine etc.

What do you guys think? I'm looking to try to gain at least 5lbs of dry muscle and keep it post cycle. Do you think i'll be able to achieve that with this cycle?

What do you guys suggest as a normal dose for the anastrozole? should i run it at a standard dose during my PCT or should i just use it if i experience undesirable estrogen effects? Feel free to suggest alternage dosages for the AI and Nolva. I've only used clomid in the past so this is my first time using tamox for PCT. critique the dosages on tamox and anastrozole please!

Thanks.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would add in 1 gram TUDCA throughout cycle and if you can afford it the TRS with pct or just sustain alpha

Maybe replace your AI with erase and start dosing 3rd week of pct, I go light like 2 caps for a week then 1 cap a day for 2-3 weeks, I have no experience with that AI you are using just my possible alternative

Also gauge progress and take the epi higher if you think you need to, some people blow up at 30mg but some need 60mg plus

Overall I think your cycle layout is fine though, you will gain more than 5lbs, I pulsed epi and gained 5lbs while recomping and doing cardio

LITERaCOLA

Awards
everything looks pretty sound except get some taurine for possible back pumps and 2nd week I'd go 40 mg's. I had zero sides at 40. quicker you get to 40 the better. Nolva dosing looks good but I prefer clomid.

Exian

Exian

Awards
Anastrozole is just the generic name for Arimidex - a pharm grade AI, Similar to Aromasin. This will also be the first time i'll be using tamox. I decided to give it a try. I've only used clomid in the past. Im def excited for this cycle, just looking to add a few lbs of some dry gains. so you recommend starting the AI a few weeks into PCT? anyone have dosage recommendations for Arimidex?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would completely re-do that cycle from top to bottom. But as a company rep i can't post it. Best of luck on the cycle.

Exian

Exian

Awards
Feel free to critique. What would you redo? Feel free to pm me with suggestions if you really think its a bad cycle. I'm lost as to why though?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel free to critique. What would you redo? Feel free to pm me with suggestions if you really think its a bad cycle. I'm lost as to why though?
I'd change dosages for EPI, change your support products, change SERM dosing...

Oh and to the chap that said run 1g of TUDCA... lulz no. 1g is in the range for liver repair, not needed here. 500mg tops, for EPI i'd run 250mg and be happy.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established

Oh and to the chap that said run 1g of TUDCA... lulz no. 1g is in the range for liver repair, not needed here. 500mg tops, for EPI i'd run 250mg and be happy.
I'd also like to know what you would change as I'm looking to start a EPI cycle soon. Pm me please.

Cheers

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

Dr D recommends 1 gram, so I use 1 gram, more is better for me

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr D recommends 1 gram, so I use 1 gram, more is better for me
I'm not saying it's bad, i'm saying it's overkill for a basic EPI cycle. Do whatever you want with your money and product. I however have seen the lipid panels for varying amounts of UDCA/TUDCA in conjunction with mild and harsh cycles.

LITERaCOLA

Awards

250mg of epi???? what's the logic. That just sounds like joint pain and the worst back pumps ever.

retrofitted

Awards
I believe the suggestion is 250mg of TUDCA, not Epi.

Exian

Exian

Awards
I mainly have the AI on hand for pct just in case. I want to make sure my natty test bounces back quick after the cycle and the more you block estrogen the more it tricks your body into releasing more test.

What is wrong with the nolva dosings?

Sunny

Awards
Bump to 40 ASAP and have joint support and some taurine bulk powder on hand if you're going to be training hard

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mainly have the AI on hand for pct just in case. I want to make sure my natty test bounces back quick after the cycle and the more you block estrogen the more it tricks your body into releasing more test.

You don't need 40mg of Nolva for the first week. 20mg will suffice. Taper if you want, and only if you start to see sides from low estrogen.

Exian

Exian

Awards
Is a four week PCT sufficient for a six week cycle?

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
In my opinion I would do a six week PCT. 20/20/10/10 for Nolva and then as mentioned before, start Erase or whichever AI after two weeks of SERM. Should put you right around six weeks.

Also I like CEL Cycle Assist more than Organ Shield. Plus I'd pick up some Joint support, and possibly Taurine.

akaVeritaS

Awards

Clomid (for sure, but I believe all SERMs do) block estrogen at the pituitary, which then results in more LH. So an AI will not help you in regards to that.

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
Clomid (for sure, but I believe all SERMs do) block estrogen at the pituitary, which then results in more LH. So an AI will not help you in regards to that.
That's why you offset the AI to run after the SERM, to help control rebound Estrogen.

Exian

Exian

Awards
I usually use clomid but nolva Is def popular so in going to give it a shot for this cycle

Husker89

Banned
Awards
dude you cycle is fine run epi at 30-45 a day for 4 weeks then do nolva 40/30/20/20 and RUN ADEX INSTEAD OF ERASE PRO you dont need support supps you are fine, trust me

I usually use clomid but nolva Is def popular so in going to give it a shot for this cycle

akaVeritaS

Awards
dude you cycle is fine run epi at 30-45 a day for 4 weeks then do nolva 40/30/20/20 and RUN ADEX INSTEAD OF ERASE PRO you dont need support supps you are fine, trust me
That Nolva dose is beyond overkill for a 4 week Epistane cycle. 20/20/10/10 is more than enough...Adex is also overkill. Why take prescription drugs if you don't need them?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean you don't need support supps? That is a stupid thing to say!

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
Disregard that.

Sure you don't NEED support supplements. But why wouldn't you take every possible avenue to protect your body?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
too busy to read all this sh*t......but get LIV52.....check my log....improved my AST/ALT within 2 weeks. Went from sh*ty to perfect. Highly recommend it as a liver guard. 5lbs is completely obtainable. Eat your ass off and train hard. G'luck on your cycle.

also....your pct should take as long as it takes for everything to come back to normal ranges. Your blood work will tell you when your pct is over. I did a 3 week run..... Already 4 1/2 weeks into pct and still not quite where I need to be. Get regular blood work.

edit: just read the last post on here....yes he is right...YOU NEED LIVER supports. My milk thistle didn't do SH*T for my liver. If you check my log you'll see my bloods PROVE Epistane is harsh on the liver....and that liv52 is the SH8T!