MOHN vs M4OHN

Oatmeal_King

Awards
I am not planning on using anything until I have a more thorough understanding, but I am trying to get my Xmas shopping done early. I was hoping someone could throw some knowledge.

I have heard very good things about M4OHN.

Are these the same compounds?

M4OHN. The desription says: 17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone

and this:

MOHN Which says: Methyl HydroxyNandrolone

I admit the gel concepts sounds good to me as I am looking to lay in a stash, but I don't want to foolishly rush and buy the wrong compounds.

Thanks in advance.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
same thing...same compound...different name...you need to research man, i know youre trying to get yourself some christmas presents but a limp dick and a pair of raisins for nuts isn't much of a present....

Oatmeal_King

Awards
Thanks for the information.

Don't worry, I have no intention of putting anything in my body until I understand EXACTLY what I am doing.

I wasn't going to go this route (oral) at all, but it turns out transdermals are out of the question for the foreseeable future.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any methyl is meant to be oral. m4ohn or mohn are the same and they are methyls.

DemonicPrime

Awards
same thing...same compound...different name...you need to research man, i know youre trying to get yourself some christmas presents but a limp dick and a pair of raisins for nuts isn't much of a present....
Have you used this before? I noticed none of those side effects.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
This guy is blowing smoke. In fact, I have written here before just as many others have as well, that M4OHN if anything has a positive effect on libido or is at worst, libido neutral. For me, (I am now finishing my second cycle on it, this time at 45+ mg/ed for 12 weeks) it still seems liver and prostate friendly, libido positive and effective in causing small but continuous gains in leaning out and increasing strength (diet and training being comensurate).

As I said before, at my age, all libido changes both positive and negative are very easily noticed. Back on my first cycle with it, it even ameliorated the effects of the NOR I took along with it.