Anyone ever have this happen?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so I pinned a couple of days ago in my left quad 375mg test e and where I pinned doesn't hurt but it feels like the injection moved all the way down to my knee. My knee is all swelled up and can barely bend it with out total pain. Anyone ever felt this? I had this happen once before but it didn't feel this bad. It almost feels like the oil is sitting on top of my knee! Been pinning for almost 12 weeks almost done with cycle so not worried just wondering what might have happened.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Hey guys so I pinned a couple of days ago in my left quad 375mg test e and where I pinned doesn't hurt but it feels like the injection moved all the way down to my knee. My knee is all swelled up and can barely bend it with out total pain. Anyone ever felt this? I had this happen once before but it didn't feel this bad. It almost feels like the oil is sitting on top of my knee! Been pinning for almost 12 weeks almost done with cycle so not worried just wondering what might have happened.
a while back when i ran test i had this problem w/ my right delt once.. pain was excruciating and the swelling was very noticeable. how deep w/ the needle did you go? maybe you hit the site at the wrong point? But in good news the swelling will go away w/ time it took me about a week

stormbourne

stormbourne

Awards
Yep! Happened to me just like this on my first quad pin. My problem was that I didn't pin high enough on my thigh. How far up did you pin? You should pin very close to the top of your thigh (about a hands length down from your groin) and on the outside muscle to ensure this doesn't happen. Hurts like a b!tch doesn't it? I couldn't do a squat for over a week haha

R

Riskyb

Awards
Same thing happened to me. Could barely bend knee, and people kept asking me why knee was swollen. Hurt a lot, was limping for a few days. I think it was because of the site injected

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's from the oil leaking out of your muscle. It's not super common but it happens bro. No big deal.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and heat and ibuprofen will help.

R

Riskyb

Awards
actually heat made it worse for me. Ice and Ibuprofen helped me the most

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's never actually happened to me just what I've read. Personal expierance trumps research though better go with ice lol

B

BigD89

Awards
It's from the oil leaking out of your muscle. It's not super common but it happens bro. No big deal.
Sorry to butt in on this thread but what would happen if u didny go deep enough as recommended? I pinne in my glute with a 1.5 inch pin and when I aspirated it accidentally pulled out a half inch and started injecting without noticing tht I pulled out a Lil. I didn't inject much at all before I noticed it but Im curious if tht Lil bit was wasted or what? Sorry if i sound like a idiot :( dam glute is hard as **** to get expecially with the oil being so thick

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to butt in on this thread but what would happen if u didny go deep enough as recommended? I pinne in my glute with a 1.5 inch pin and when I aspirated it accidentally pulled out a half inch and started injecting without noticing tht I pulled out a Lil. I didn't inject much at all before I noticed it but Im curious if tht Lil bit was wasted or what? Sorry if i sound like a idiot :( dam glute is hard as **** to get expecially with the oil being so thick
Ha no worries man. I make my wife pin me. I believe your muscle will still absorb most the oil. Especially if you we're still an inch deep. Should be fine man.

B

BigD89

Awards
Ha no worries man. I make my wife pin me. I believe your muscle will still absorb most the oil. Especially if you we're still an inch deep. Should be fine man.
K cool thanks dude!