Questions about stocking up for a first timer...

zachs

Awards
I am thinking about stocking up on some s1+, I've read good things about it, but im not sure of how long that stuff will last. I'm 19.5 right now so I have a little over a year before I'm 21 and will try using it. Is s1+ good for a first time user and how long do you think the shelf life is on it? Or should I just stock up on some 1test or 1ad and some 4ad powder and make my own transdermal later on or pop it in some caps, which ever i decide... Sorry if these quesitons have been answered, I have read about people stocking up, but now for a first time user. Thanks for any help...

zachs

Awards
btw, i just want to make sure that nolva will still be around and isnt going anywhere with the ban, i dont see why it would since its not a ph. Just making sure. Also a little background info about me,

I'm 6'1" 192 lbs, bulking up to 205 before feb.
I have been lifting for 3 years, 2 seriously

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
nolva will always be around, don't worry bout that. It's not getting banned anytime soon.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
powders might to be the best idea. 1test and 4ad is a good stack. I think I read that you chould store ph for two or 3 yrs. store in cool dry place. and nolva will be around.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Zachs, you will probably want to check out my article in Mind&Muscle.net tomorrow. It should answer a lot of questions you might have. Also, feel free to join the discussion to which the article will be linked.

zachs

Awards
thanks guys, i appreciate the help. Keep em coming... Also what do you guys think about s1+ for a beginner?

zachs

Awards
strategos, how long do you think the shelf life is on s1+? long enough to keep for a year or so?