Time to cut! need opinions.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

You assume correct my good man
    I figured as much cuz mg would be a crazy amount....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I figured as much cuz mg would be a crazy amount....
    ha! actually starting at 80-100mcgs is a crazy amount, generally depending on your BMI id start at 40mcg's for 2 days then increase by 20mcgs in two day blocks until you hit your sweet spot, also look at dosing in keto and benadryl if youre going to go longer than 6 weeks. Personally i hate clen and prefer Albuterol, and considering clens the asthma med for animals and albuterols for humans, id pick the stuff thats meant for humans any day, its like choosing Vet grade Test over HG, doesnt make sense to me, but each to his own.
  3. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

ha! actually starting at 80-100mcgs is a crazy amount, generally depending on your BMI id start at 40mcg's for 2 days then increase by 20mcgs in two day blocks until you hit your sweet spot, also look at dosing in keto and benadryl if youre going to go longer than 6 weeks. Personally i hate clen and prefer Albuterol, and considering clens the asthma med for animals and albuterols for humans, id pick the stuff thats meant for humans any day, its like choosing Vet grade Test over HG, doesnt make sense to me, but each to his own.
    I don't agree with either of them for bbing but I know people will still do it. I think that starting at 20mcg is the best way to go until you know how it will effect you and then go from there. I also dont recommend people going higher than 100mcg either, hell IMO 100 is pushing it as it is.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I don't agree with either of them for bbing but I know people will still do it. I think that starting at 20mcg is the best way to go until you know how it will effect you and then go from there. I also dont recommend people going higher than 100mcg either, hell IMO 100 is pushing it as it is.
    It becomes necessary to take something to preserve optimal LBM gained after a bulk in some individuals due to genetics or those who are more than 20lbs above their natural weight limit and trying to maintain sub 10% BF, thanks to their body's own myostatin levels. the average guy whos 5ft 10 and 180lbs wouldnt need it, but should that same 5ft10 guy be 215lbs+ and wanting 10% BF than chicken and broccolli aint gonna cut it.
  5. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It becomes necessary to take something to preserve optimal LBM gained after a bulk in some individuals due to genetics or those who are more than 20lbs above their natural weight limit and trying to maintain sub 10% BF, thanks to their body's own myostatin levels. the average guy whos 5ft 10 and 180lbs wouldnt need it, but should that same 5ft10 guy be 215lbs+ and wanting 10% BF than chicken and broccolli aint gonna cut it.
    If he's 215 at 15% or higher his LBM is only 180. He could easily cut down to 200-205 while losing very little, if any, LBM if done properly IME. I don't believe one needs these compounds unless they are competing and I seriously doubt OP is trying to cut down for the next NPC show....
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

If he's 215 at 15% or higher his LBM is only 180. He could easily cut down to 200-205 while losing very little, if any, LBM if done properly IME. I don't believe one needs these compounds unless they are competing and I seriously doubt OP is trying to cut down for the next NPC show....
    I am actually cutting down for a modeling audition shoot. I'd say that's pretty close. Not exactly the same, I don't need to be quite as vascular, but I need to look my best regardless.
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beats

I am actually cutting down for a modeling audition shoot. I'd say that's poetry close
    I disagree completely. I know dudes that have modeled and none of then look anything like this:

Name:  785d1287099463-npc-competitors-images.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  6.0 KB

But this is all JMO, if you feel that you cannot get to the level you need without anabolics then by all means use them.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

I disagree completely. I know dudes that have modeled and none of then look anything like this:

But this is all JMO, if you feel that you cannot get to the level you need without anabolics then by all means use them.
    You're right man, I definitely don't need to look like a pro. a few agencies already tell me I'm a little bulky as it is. Lol but that doesn't mean I'm going to lose hard earned muscle for them.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Actually, I do want to do my first physique show next year some time God willing. That's always been my true goal ever since I started lifting. Not exactly pro bb, but I suppose it's more comparable than modeling. Hahaha
  10. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beats
    Actually, I do want to do my first physique show next year some time God willing. That's always been my true goal ever since I started lifting. Not exactly pro bb, but I suppose it's more comparable than modeling. Hahaha
    As far as physique prep goes there are a good deal of people on here that have done those shows. I lift for performance in relation to my career so I cannot give experience on physique shows, talk to pyrobatt as I believe he's planning on entering a comp soon or organicshadow as I think he's in prep for one now. They will both be willing to help you via PM if you need it.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

oh youre doing modelling? i used to do international runway for Tamblyn Models, generally you should be aiming for (depending on your height) 185-205lbs at 10%BF, 205 would be more underwear modelling and commercial grade, 190lbs is generally the ideal weight for someone whos 6ft - 6ft 2. I'd be careful of using any pro-hormones, as anything that can mess with your hair and skin can potentially lose you contracts (and generally its the PH's that are more harsh on your skin and hair), if youre happy with editorial grade modelling you probably wouldnt need to do any PH or AAS to get your goal, as you know your face and attitude is far more important than you body (providing you have 12% BF or under) however, if youve crappy genetics like me and you want to go physique or be 210-225lbs (fitness modelling category) do a bulking cycle like this:
    * Week 1-12 Test E: 250 OR 500mgs p/wk
    * Week 1-10 Masteron E: 500mgs p/wk
    * Week 1-10 Primo E: 400 OR 500 mgs p/wk
    * Week 3-12 HCG 250IU 2X p/wk (if youre still getting an unacceptable amount of ball shrinkage go to 500IU 2Xp/wk)
    * Week 3-12 Arimidex 0.25mg 2X p/wk (this cycle has a very low aromatisation but if your gyno prone and get itchy nips bump to 0.5mg EOD)
    * Week 14-17 Torem 120mg 90mg 60mg 60mg ED
    * Week 14-17 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    * Week 14-17 Osta Rx: 1 tab 3X per day

Alot of people may think that this is a pretty harsh cycle (and some who do professional powerlifting would consider it weak), but it'll definetly get you that rock-hard 'Rambo & Wolverine' look thats sought after by many fitness scouts (ive got a few fitness modelling buddies that did this cycle as well). The beauty of this cycle is theyre all Enanthate esters and if you feel up to it, you can draw and pin in one go (make sure its the glutes though). As always, joint, liver, skin and hair support supps should always be taken throughout the cycle and pct until side-effects have diminished.
  12. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

oh youre doing modelling? i used to do international runway for Tamblyn Models, generally you should be aiming for (depending on your height) 185-205lbs at 10%BF, 205 would be more underwear modelling and commercial grade, 190lbs is generally the ideal weight for someone whos 6ft - 6ft 2. I'd be careful of using any pro-hormones, as anything that can mess with your hair and skin can potentially lose you contracts (and generally its the PH's that are more harsh on your skin and hair), if youre happy with editorial grade modelling you probably wouldnt need to do any PH or AAS to get your goal, as you know your face and attitude is far more important than you body (providing you have 12% BF or under) however, if youve crappy genetics like me and you want to go physique or be 210-225lbs (fitness modelling category) do a bulking cycle like this:
    * Week 1-12 Test E: 250 OR 500mgs p/wk
    * Week 1-10 Masteron E: 500mgs p/wk
    * Week 1-10 Primo E: 400 OR 500 mgs p/wk
    * Week 3-12 HCG 250IU 2X p/wk (if youre still getting an unacceptable amount of ball shrinkage go to 500IU 2Xp/wk)
    * Week 3-12 Arimidex 0.25mg 2X p/wk (this cycle has a very low aromatisation but if your gyno prone and get itchy nips bump to 0.5mg EOD)
    * Week 14-17 Torem 120mg 90mg 60mg 60mg ED
    * Week 14-17 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    * Week 14-17 Osta Rx: 1 tab 3X per day

Alot of people may think that this is a pretty harsh cycle (and some who do professional powerlifting would consider it weak), but it'll definetly get you that rock-hard 'Rambo & Wolverine' look thats sought after by many fitness scouts (ive got a few fitness modelling buddies that did this cycle as well). The beauty of this cycle is theyre all Enanthate esters and if you feel up to it, you can draw and pin in one go (make sure its the glutes though). As always, joint, liver, skin and hair support supps should always be taken throughout the cycle and pct until side-effects have diminished.
    Seems like a lot. Still never answered why you put osta in PCT considering its suppressive and is generally not advised in PCT here.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'd wait to cycle EPI.. do a long cycle maybe throw in a non methyl
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Seems like a lot. Still never answered why you put osta in PCT considering its suppressive and is generally not advised in PCT here.
    all depends on your perspective, and end goals, osta-rx isnt suppressive, S4 (andarine) is supposedly suppressive at certain dosages, though noones actually put up a clinical study for public viewing besides the one done on rats.
  15. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

all depends on your perspective, and end goals, osta-rx isnt suppressive, S4 (andarine) is supposedly suppressive at certain dosages, though noones actually put up a clinical study for public viewing besides the one done on rats.
    My understanding of ostarine is that it is mildly suppressive. Not as suppressive as AAS/PH but enough so it could slow your recovery from a cycle.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

My understanding of ostarine is that it is mildly suppressive. Not as suppressive as AAS/PH but enough so it could slow your recovery from a cycle.
    theres been no proof of any suppression of ostarine, theres been alot of people online claiming that andarine causes mild supression (and has been proven to do so in rats), osta-rx is relatively new, and its mixed in with natty test boosters, which makes it perfect for PCT.
  17. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

those studies that showed some amount human suppression were at 6mg, the ones that showed none were at 3mg. Normal bodybuilding doses are 25-50mg. Saliva tests are crap besides. Rather than have me argue against non-scientificially gathered vague numbers on the internet where a few guys have stated blood tests without any verification of where / when they took them, without any validation of their doses, or timing of anything, how about you show some scientific testing with normal bodybuilding doses that shows no suppression? Just the simple piece that the doses showing no suppression are 1/10th the common dose being used by bodybuilders alone is enough. Herbals that are test boosters can show supression at super high dosing.

For a bridge, who cares, it is irrelevant. But for PCT you don't want to do anything that risks recovery.
    Recognize this response?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Recognize this response?
    im not here to argue, i was merely asking for proof of suppression of andarine and ostarine in that thread you quoted, Easy replied with figures from a study he has seen about andarine (not ostarine), and although he did not provide a verified study (just the figures), I'll take him at his word, as he's reputable member. Now, back on topic, if you would like to refute my suggestion of using Osta-RX to use during PCT, please submit some evidence (ie a link to a verified study on ostarine), and i will gladly retract my earlier statement.
  19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

im not here to argue, i was merely asking for proof of suppression of andarine and ostarine in that thread you quoted, Easy replied with figures from a study he has seen about andarine (not ostarine), and although he did not provide a verified study (just the figures), I'll take him at his word, as he's reputable member. Now, back on topic, if you would like to refute my suggestion of using Osta-RX to use during PCT, please submit some evidence (ie a link to a verified study on ostarine), and i will gladly retract my earlier statement.
    I'd be interested in your studies that show it isn't suppressive at ~60mgs a day.

My comments come from the knowledge of those that are much more versed than I on this, which is why I asked about Osta in the first place because I know little about it. But I am also much more inclined to take the word of easy and the other more reputable members before you on this topic, especially when it relates to getting the boys back in action.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I'd be interested in your studies that show it isn't suppressive at ~60mgs a day.

My comments come from the knowledge of those that are much more versed than I on this, which is why I asked about Osta in the first place because I know little about it. But I am also much more inclined to take the word of easy and the other more reputable members before you on this topic, especially when it relates to getting the boys back in action.
    I have yet to come across any studies to prove that Ostarine isnt suppressive, but neither have i seen ones that prove that is, ive read people say that it can slightly suppress at dosages above 25mg's for longer than 6 weeks (but only an idiot wouldnt realise that if you do anything to excess it will have a negative impact an example would be when people were harping on about how bad nolvadex was for your liver because a study showed that it can cause liver failure in rats when taken at more than 8 times the equivalent human dosage), which is why i asked for proof (also the Osta-RX will be taken for 4 weeks as opposed to 6), if you could provide me with it, like i said before, i will gladly agree with you. If there is no verified proof (and by that i mean an actual study not someone rattling off their own experience, or writing down statistics - and if we were going by conjecture alone SARM's would be the best thing since sliced bread), then all we have is opinions.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time to cut need help!
    By MMAMONSTER19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 10:15 AM
  2. Time to cut... need opinions on diet
    By kldd22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:20 PM
  3. Time to cut up! Need some help here.
    By DarkDragon in forum Weight Loss