Convince me not to buy some Epi....

Babbagandu

Awards
tl;dr - I have never ran Epi or Mechabol. I have lots of Mecha in my stash and was gonna run an 8 week cycle of Mecha bridged into SD, but now idk if it would be worth it to drop the extra dough and buy some Epi and bridge that into SD instead of Mecha. Please advise.

full post:
So I have a rather large stash of PH's right now, with several of them being compounds I have never ran before. However, Epistane is not one of the compounds in my stash.

What I want from my next cycle is a recomp and then a bulk. I have many bottles of Mechabol (which I have never ran) so initially I was planning to do 5 weeks of Mecha bridging into 4 weeks of SD, for a total of 8 weeks.

BUT....I have been doing lots of reading on Epi and now I don't know what I want. Seems like lots of people freaking love Epi and say it is awesome for cutting fat and adding lean muscle

so anyway now I'm confused. Should I drop an extra $60-$90 for a few bottles of Epi and bridge that into SD or should I save my money and use the Mecha I already have??

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
buy the epi, save for later on cutting cycle. done

Babbagandu

Awards
buy the epi, save for later on cutting cycle. done
I have enough PH saved up...I don't want to add to my stash right now. My question really is just whether Epi is good enough to warrant spending extra money to run it instead of the Mecha I already have

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I have enough PH saved up...I don't want to add to my stash right now. My question really is just whether Epi is good enough to warrant spending extra money to run it instead of the Mecha I already have
Just go with your original plan and run what you have. Can always run Epi later.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
ok i say just run the mechabol since you have that already. then hit the epi on the firesale coming up with the ban

Babbagandu

Awards
ok i say just run the mechabol since you have that already. then hit the epi on the firesale coming up with the ban
Ban? What u talking about bro? If you are talking about that Congress bill that is still some time away before it gets voted on

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Run Mech at 125-150mg throught the cycle, with a 3-4 week SD kicker. Mech tends to take a 2 weeks or so to kick in, whereas SD kicks in quite fast. Id save the Epi later for a recomp or cut. Here is an example cycle layout for you.

SD:20/20/20/0/0/0/0/
Mech:0/0/125/125/125/125/125/125

Riskyb

Awards
SD kicks ass... Mechabol is ok. If you do Mecha I wouldn't go less than 125-150/day. I say try it, give it a 2-3 weeks, if you don't like it then add SD to it or just toss it out n just continue with SD