Is M-drol Illegal?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I know SD is banned but what about the clones. Is it banned same as the original SD?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shameless shilling.

yes, mdrol is banned as you were awar of. not only are you in posession of a controlled substance, now you are attemtping to sell and distribute one too.

just open the bottle, and down entire contents of both bottles, then go lift.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was just the original SD, not the clones.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
SD and its clones, along with p-stanz and its clones, are now illegal. If you bought it before the ban, I hope you kept your receipt, otherwise you are in violation of federal law my friend.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
SD and its clones, along with p-stanz and its clones, are now illegal. If you bought it before the ban, I hope you kept your receipt, otherwise you are in violation of federal law my friend.

its banned :(

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Wow really PM me offering to sell it? wtf.......:grumble:

wrathchild281

Awards
just open the bottle, and down entire contents of both bottles, then go lift.
its really not that funny to give such stupid advice... Youd b suprised how naive ppl can be as sarcasm isnt detected so well in text form

LITERaCOLA

Awards
oh really it's illegal to sell too. I've found quite a few on ebay. I have a bottle i'm going to use for winterbulk but now I know not to buy it online.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh really it's illegal to sell too. I've found quite a few on ebay. I have a bottle i'm going to use for winterbulk but now I know not to buy it online.
Once it's a schedule III, it's illegal to sell or purchase or be in posession of.

wrathchild281

Awards
if your not gonna buy online where are you gonna get it from the streets? lol id be more worried about buying from a "shop" then ordering from amazon or ebay and playing dumb like you never got the memo it was banned.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I already have a bottle of mdrol. If I didn't I could get it from people i know who stocked up, or a supplier. problem with ebay and amazon is people saving bottles, capping their own pills, buying a bottle sealer, then selling it saying it's the same thing. It's happend before thats why some people never buy from ebay or amazon.
if your not gonna buy online where are you gonna get it from the streets? lol id be more worried about buying from a "shop" then ordering from amazon or ebay and playing dumb like you never got the memo it was banned.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
I already have a bottle of mdrol. If I didn't I could get it from people i know who stocked up, or a supplier. problem with ebay and amazon is people saving bottles, capping their own pills, buying a bottle sealer, then selling it saying it's the same thing. It's happend before thats why some people never buy from ebay or amazon.

You run that risk with virtually every source you buy from.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
You run that risk with virtually every source you buy from.
I don't disagree with that point. I just would rather increase my chances of it being legit rather than not. that's what I'm saying.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Once it's a schedule III, it's illegal to sell or purchase or be in posession of.
Yep. They're in the same class as the traditional roids; according to the bill your sentencing would be the same as if you had trenbolone

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. They're in the same class as the traditional roids; according to the bill your sentencing would be the same as if you had trenbolone
I would guess that oral will face more fines as it's 1 count per pill. I don't know how they classify injectible AAS (how many doses per vial).