bb vs. physique

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
what are the differences between a pecontest cyclr for a BBer compared to a physique competitor

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh, depends lol. That's a pretty big question with lots of different answers. Lots of it depends on the person and the contest in question.

I compete in physique, maybe if you narrowed down your question i could give some sort of answer. Are you looking to do one of the two?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh... People ask such vague questions sometimes.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP if you want help, you should probably post some pics so those of us with experience can better answer your question. If you have fat to lose, we could help design a cycle for that. If you need to gain some mass in certain areas, that would most likely change the cycle.

Not to mention you can't say "i could probably win with my body" without people asking for proof.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i was way to specific in the last thread that i didnt get the awnser i wanted. in this case im not looking for an awser specific to myself. im trying to post pics

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
OP if you want help, you should probably post some pics so those of us with experience can better answer your question. If you have fat to lose, we could help design a cycle for that. If you need to gain some mass in certain areas, that would most likely change the cycle.

Not to mention you can't say "i could probably win with my body" without people asking for proof.
not once did i say i could probably win. all i was getting at is that i belive i resemble a physique competitor much more so then a bodybuilder.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No difference on the cycles.

Diet and training well be a little different

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was way to specific in the last thread that i didnt get the awnser i wanted. in this case im not looking for an awser specific to myself. im trying to post pics
In for pics this will definitely help us to help you brah.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No difference on the cycles.

Diet and training well be a little different

Originally, i thought his OP was regarding the whole thing (diet, training, prep, cycles, etc) which would be very different. But physique doesn't have the same goals as bodybuilding, so there may be certain things i would hold off on between the two. Vascularity is not too important for physique for example.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Originally, i thought his OP was regarding the whole thing (diet, training, prep, cycles, etc) which would be very different. But physique doesn't have the same goals as bodybuilding, so there may be certain things i would hold off on between the two. Vascularity is not too important for physique for example.
yess! thankyou. instead of trying to bash me for believing i could suceed in physigue more so the bbing. just try to help with my question. vascularity was my main concern. for example 350test and 700tren ew with 70mg win ed the last 4 leading up to the show assuming diet is in check would undoubtably have me ripped to shreds as far as conditioning but i may end up to muscular and vascular for physique.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heh not trying to bash, but you can imagine that on forums where wild claims are thrown around regarding person's physiques... pics are always welcome to admire :)

If you want to do physique, do it. I gravitated to physique and never even thought twice about bodybuilding. Physique is much more pleasing to me. Not to mention you don't have to run hgh and slin and 1g+ of test weekly to succeed.

The problem with physique judging, and any competitor will tell you this, is there is no real standard. Every judge will have their own opinion of what they want to see. You have to try to convince the majority of 7 judges, all with their own ideas, which is a huge pain in the ass. I've had friends lose a local show, maintain the same composition, then win a bigger show hands down. It's ridiculous.

Few things we do know, being too muscular will dock you points. Being too vascular will dock you points. You want to have symmetry, good definition, great abs, and at least look like you lift legs. Depending on the show you may be able to get away with shorter shorts that show off quads, some will require length to be at knees. Conditioning is huge for physique. Look athletic, not just muscular.

As far as cycles go, jbry has a point and i will agree with it (mostly). 2 people can use the same cycle for completely different purposes, and both can succeed. It's up to you what you do with it. I can prescribe 500mg test cyp, 500mg tren ace, and some var; one person may eat 1k over maintenance and do no cardio and end up losing definition while the other may eat less than 1k over maintenance add in HIIT and come out shredded. I do feel that depending on your goals you would change the compounds used and dosages to fit your needs.

demolition

demolition

Awards
I know, crazy right?
Hello sir I would like the oil changed In my car..... Ok what oil would you like?......... Don't fu(king bash me a$$ hole!!!!!!!!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i feel im being bashed because everone assumed i was making a claim that i have some amazing physique when really i just worded my post wrong. hardly anyone in either thread even mentioned an idea for a cycle when that was the only question at hand. im trying to post pics. but watch when i do i doubt i will get any cycle advice and just critisizm

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i feel im being bashed because everone assumed i was making a claim that i have some amazing physique when really i just worded my post wrong. hardly anyone in either thread even mentioned an idea for a cycle when that was the only question at hand. im trying to post pics. but watch when i do i doubt i will get any cycle advice and just critisizm
You might be surprised.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Most guys on here are great about offering there opinions and helping people out that's one reason I stick around, some people will flame you, get over it and get thicker skin its the Internet lol. That being said if they need pics to help you then post pics, if they ask for macros or your current workout routine then post it, that's all they were asking for, if reread your posts on both threads you came off a bit strong and that just kicks the door open for us to bash you lol. Stay calm and post more info so we can help. Or keep getting mad cuz that's entertaining also.