AI's & Dry Joints

searider

searider

Awards
I was wondering if anyone got dry joints or muscle tightness while using AI's, like I just started using a formex clone with 6 oxo in it & noticed my shoulder feeling "DRY" & Achy.

zleeb82

zleeb82

Awards
I've been using formeron and my elbows are both hurting. I'm not sure if its low estro or too heavy on the side lateral raises I did the day before they got sore. Keep track of other sides as well, like low libido, moodiness, ect... did you maybe injury it during training?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone got dry joints or muscle tightness while using AI's, like I just started using a formex clone with 6 oxo in it & noticed my shoulder feeling "DRY" & Achy.
Thats a very common side with AIs. Just look at how many "Erase & dry joints" threads there are on this forum alone.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a common side effect of low estrogen. You should have known that already from your research (if you did much at all). Joint support products come in very handy in this case. You should probably be supplementing with fish oil already, but something like cissus can really help. SNS makes bulk cissus, 5%.

searider

searider

Awards
I've been using formeron and my elbows are both hurting. I'm not sure if its low estro or too heavy on the side lateral raises I did the day before they got sore. Keep track of other sides as well, like low libido, moodiness, ect... did you maybe injury it during training?
I think it's more the way I sleep that's screwin with my shoulder. Did my Bench work on Monday & slept to long on one side & woke up with my shoulder feeling "not good". I always sleep one one side & sometimes when moving I can feel it was aggravated.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i never had joint issues at 3 caps of erase along with 3g daa a day but had it with 3 caps of lean extreme and with xfa it was the worst by far

searider

searider

Awards
I had just started into the formadrive the same time my shoulder started acting up so I changed up a few things & realized it's actually laying on my side for to long when im sleeping thats irritating my shoulder everythings feeling better now thanks for the responses, even the cat who questioned my "Homework" : )

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had just started into the formadrive the same time my shoulder started acting up so I changed up a few things & realized it's actually laying on my side for to long when im sleeping thats irritating my shoulder everythings feeling better now thanks for the responses, even the cat who questioned my "Homework" : )
Heh well dry joints should be an immediate sign of low estrogen which is very common. I'm harsh on people to do research, nothing personal bud.

If you've had shoulder issues in the past, sleeping can be painful. Both my shoulders have been dislocated multiple times and if i sleep on either for a full night i wake up in pain.

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Epi's pretty hard on the joints for me but a combination of glucosamine sulfate and cissus really helps for the joint lubricaton, and theyre both pretty cheap to pick up on ebay

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi's pretty hard on the joints for me but a combination of glucosamine sulfate and cissus really helps for the joint lubricaton, and theyre both pretty cheap to pick up on ebay
Ebay would be the last place i would buy supplements lol, especially bulk stuff.

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Ebay would be the last place i would buy supplements lol, especially bulk stuff.
depends where youre from, in australia thanks to massive import tax all local supps are far more expensive ($300+ for 3kgs of protein powder) than going online.