M-sten cycle and sleeping.

1. While on a cycle of methylstenbolone my arms stopped falling asleep at night. For over two years now I have to sleep on my back because my arms fall asleep and ache. When I was taking M-sten 12mg ED it stopped happening! I slept on my side for the first time in about 3 years during the first week of the cycle and had no issues for the rest of the time on it. Now that I am 4 weeks post cycle the problem has come back. I am waking up with pain, tingling, and numbness in my arms again. I don't know why it happens it could be a circulation issue or a nerve problem. I have an appointment next month with a dr. But whatever the cause M-sten took it away. I miss sleeping on my side.

2. Same here I cant sleep on my sides as I get numbness etc.. I have poor flexibility in my upper body so am now focussing on improving it to see if that helps.

Please post an update after seeing your dr!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath View Post
    Same here I cant sleep on my sides as I get numbness etc.. I have poor flexibility in my upper body so am now focussing on improving it to see if that helps.

Please post an update after seeing your dr!
    I will post the outcome of the Dr. visit. Can anyone explain why Methyl Sten was a miracle cure for this? I could sleep on my side all night when I was on it. Is it from the increased circulation? Somebody, anybody? If I was talking about Superdrol I would probably have 10 replies by now. Haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 10:20 PM
  2. M1T Cycle and 6OXO
    By mlg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 03:33 PM
  3. 2 week m1t cycle and no pct?
    By fullycovered in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 12:42 PM
  4. Short cycling and 19Nor 2Weeks On/4 Weeks of