M-sten cycle and sleeping.
- 09-25-2012, 10:43 PM
While on a cycle of methylstenbolone my arms stopped falling asleep at night. For over two years now I have to sleep on my back because my arms fall asleep and ache. When I was taking M-sten 12mg ED it stopped happening! I slept on my side for the first time in about 3 years during the first week of the cycle and had no issues for the rest of the time on it. Now that I am 4 weeks post cycle the problem has come back. I am waking up with pain, tingling, and numbness in my arms again. I don't know why it happens it could be a circulation issue or a nerve problem. I have an appointment next month with a dr. But whatever the cause M-sten took it away. I miss sleeping on my side.
- 09-26-2012, 04:32 AM
Same here I cant sleep on my sides as I get numbness etc.. I have poor flexibility in my upper body so am now focussing on improving it to see if that helps.
Please post an update after seeing your dr!
- 09-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By I'm Trying in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2004, 09:20 PM
- By mlg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 01-07-2004, 02:33 PM
- By fullycovered in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2003, 11:42 AM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2003, 08:31 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2003, 05:48 PM