cycle help

njloveahndles

hey guys, been around the board for a while, just never spoke up. Nice place. Little info. 5'5 190lbs. not fat but got a good gut training for about 10 years on and off. I have been back seriously for 2 years now and have had great muscle gain, and some fat. I am cutting currently. Once thia is done i would like to jump on this ph thing. Have been rading info on them for about 5 months now, but still have a few questions. I have a few things lined up and wondering how i should use them. I have 1ad, 4ad, mohn, and m1t. i was was originaly going to start thith a 1ad 4ad stack, then some time after m1t and 4ad, and at some point just take the mohm, prob in the summer. Afted doing lots of research i am thinking of adding the mohn onto one of these stacks. or take 2weeks of m1t followed by mohn for a period of time. just wondering what type of info you can throw out. Thanks guys

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think the best 1st cycle is 1test (or 1ad) with 4ad. It's the bread & butter legal cycle. Great gains, it's reasonably safe, few sides, etc. M4ohn is pretty mild & could be added.

Definitely do not run M1t for your 1st cycle. It's hardcore stuff, with some nasty hardcore sides for most people. See how you respond to a cycle or 2 before jumping in that boat. You will have unbelievable gains on your first cycle with any stack, no need for m1t.

I'd still say run a 6-week 1ad/4ad cycle first, then for your 2nd cycle - run the same thing stacked with m4ohn. 3rd cycle- m1t/4ad. You could plan out 3 cycles over the next year or so.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that's good advice. M1T is like rat poison to me. i can't tolerate it and the gains seem to be water retention for me.

njloveahndles

im def doing the 1ad 4 ad first that was the plan. After that im tapped put on the 1ad. I'm not even sure if ill ever take the m1t. but i got a good amount. thinking 10mg ed for three weeks with some4ad, and proper pct. no increase in dosade at all, even if only slight gains and no sides. i guess ill just use the mohn for the summer if my current cutting goes as plan. thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10