Test Cypionate question (TRT) - AnabolicMinds.com

Test Cypionate question (TRT)

  1. New Member
    homes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    52

    Test Cypionate question (TRT)


    My question is in regards to this specific protocol.

    Once a week: 200mg of Test-C
    Every 4 days: .5mg of HCG and 1mg of Arimedex

    1) Is this really something that you can be on forever, or is it something that you should only do for a certain span of time, then get off for a while then back on?

    2) Any adverse effects on fertility?

    3) Would 450mg/daily of Saw Palmetto be wise to take to keep your prostate healthy?

    Any help would be awesome! I've tried looking around, and done reserch and even checked PubMed but I haven't been able to find anything definitive, so just wanted some opinions from around here.

  2. New Member
    akaVeritaS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    189

    You have two options. Cycle, or TRT. You do not come off of TRT, so HCG is unnecessary. You're basically shutting down natural test production permanently and replacing it with weekly injections.

    If you want to run Test C for 10, 12, 16, or however many weeks and plan on coming off, yes. I would advise you to use HCG.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

  3. New Member
    homes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS View Post
    You have two options. Cycle, or TRT. You do not come off of TRT, so HCG is unnecessary. You're basically shutting down natural test production permanently and replacing it with weekly injections.

    If you want to run Test C for 10, 12, 16, or however many weeks and plan on coming off, yes. I would advise you to use HCG.
    So you can run Test C for as long as you want, but if you wanna stop at some point you need to run HCG as well so you can keep your natural production going while also taking the Test C. Basically your saying it's safe to run what I posted in the first post with no adverse reactions?

    Also do you have a response on the other two questions?

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    akaVeritaS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    189

    Quote Originally Posted by homes View Post
    So you can run Test C for as long as you want, but if you wanna stop at some point you need to run HCG as well so you can keep your natural production going while also taking the Test C. Basically your saying it's safe to run what I posted in the first post with no adverse reactions?

    Also do you have a response on the other two questions?
    If you want to come off of it, 1) I wouldn't use Cypionate. I'd use Enanthate or Prop. 2) I would not personally exceed 16 weeks. The longer the cycle, the harder it is to recover completely and in a timely manner.

    You will be infertile. TRT and baby-makin' don't coexist because testosterone injections (or any AAS for that matter) shut down LH and FSH production. Sperm require LH and FSH in order to be produced... thus and therefore...

    You need to decide what your goals are and go from there.

    As far as Saw Palmetto goes, I've seen studies that say it works and studies that say its utterly useless.

    ...

    It can't hurt.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

  5. New Member
    homes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS View Post
    If you want to come off of it, 1) I wouldn't use Cypionate. I'd use Enanthate or Prop. 2) I would not personally exceed 16 weeks. The longer the cycle, the harder it is to recover completely and in a timely manner.

    You will be infertile. TRT and baby-makin' don't coexist because testosterone injections (or any AAS for that matter) shut down LH and FSH production. Sperm require LH and FSH in order to be produced... thus and therefore...

    You need to decide what your goals are and go from there.

    As far as Saw Palmetto goes, I've seen studies that say it works and studies that say its utterly useless.

    ...

    It can't hurt.
    Your infertile while your on it, but when your off it for a while and get everything producing normal I would assume you regain your fertility no?

  6. New Member
    akaVeritaS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    189

    Quote Originally Posted by homes

    Your infertile while your on it, but when your off it for a while and get everything producing normal I would assume you regain your fertility no?
    If you make a full recovery, yes.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

  7. New Member
    homes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS View Post
    If you make a full recovery, yes.
    So from what I understand about making a full recovery, you have to test your blood and see where your levels are at and if they are back to "normal." My issue with that is that I never took a blood test before going on-cycle so I don't really know what "normal" is for me (this is my mistake). I plan on taking a blood test this weekend to see where my hormone levels are at, but this is after being on the cycle that I mentioned in the first post for 4 weeks already.

    I understand the concept of time on = time off, so one would assume that if I'm on for 12 weeks, that I would need PCT then stay off for 12 weeks and after that I should be back to "normal" but there is no way of actually knowing if your fully-recovered then is there?

  8. New Member
    akaVeritaS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    189

    I'd get bloodwork a month or two after PCT and see if everything is within acceptable ranges. Then again before you start up again.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

  9. New Member
    Warwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    522

    Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS View Post
    I'd get bloodwork a month or two after PCT and see if everything is within acceptable ranges. Then again before you start up again.
    Honestly month or two after pct doesnt tell u the whole truth. Sure it gives u some kind of idea where u at, but until atleast
    3 months has passed after pct wouldnt get any blood work done. I know some ppl who had done their blood tests two months after pct and been over excited about the good results but within the next following months the truth has revealed.

  10. New Member
    akaVeritaS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    189

    Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    Honestly month or two after pct doesnt tell u the whole truth. Sure it gives u some kind of idea where u at, but until atleast
    3 months has passed after pct wouldnt get any blood work done. I know some ppl who had done their blood tests two months after pct and been over excited about the good results but within the next following months the truth has revealed.
    ...which is why I said get blood drawn again before your next cycle.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

  11. New Member
    homes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS View Post
    I'd get bloodwork a month or two after PCT and see if everything is within acceptable ranges. Then again before you start up again.
    .
    Yea I'm planning on getting bloodwork done like 2-3 months after PCT and see where everything is at. I'm going to have to do some research as to what my levels should be at to determine 100% full recovery and fertility.

    Before making this thread I was under the impression that HCG stimulated LH and allowed your natural LH to continue producing, but after reading I see that HCG actually only mimicks LH so your natural LH is being suppressed hence why you say that any AAS cycle and fertility don't go hand in hand. I'm not trying to make babies at this time so I'm not too concerned about fertility right now, but I would like to make sure that when I want to make babies in a couple of years that my fertility will be normal, which was my main concern. Also since I'm only taking about 200mg of test a week, I don't really expect to be fully suppressed, I'm assuming my testes are still producing some amount of test naturally. Besides they haven't decreased in size, which I'm guessing is due to the HCG.

    I'm wondering how my bloodwork is going to look this Saturday, because I'm due for another shot of HCG on Friday morning, so I'm guessing my LH is going to look odd in the blood test.

    Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate them.

  12. New Member
    akaVeritaS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    189

    Quote Originally Posted by homes
    .
    Yea I'm planning on getting bloodwork done like 2-3 months after PCT and see where everything is at. I'm going to have to do some research as to what my levels should be at to determine 100% full recovery and fertility.

    Before making this thread I was under the impression that HCG stimulated LH and allowed your natural LH to continue producing, but after reading I see that HCG actually only mimicks LH so your natural LH is being suppressed hence why you say that any AAS cycle and fertility don't go hand in hand. I'm not trying to make babies at this time so I'm not too concerned about fertility right now, but I would like to make sure that when I want to make babies in a couple of years that my fertility will be normal, which was my main concern. Also since I'm only taking about 200mg of test a week, I don't really expect to be fully suppressed, I'm assuming my testes are still producing some amount of test naturally. Besides they haven't decreased in size, which I'm guessing is due to the HCG.

    I'm wondering how my bloodwork is going to look this Saturday, because I'm due for another shot of HCG on Friday morning, so I'm guessing my LH is going to look odd in the blood test.

    Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate them.
    You're testes are making test still because they see the hCG as LH.

    And yes, you're right. hCG also prevents testicular atrophy.

    Hope everything goes according to plan!
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test cypionate and Masteron questions
    By ollie78 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 06:38 PM
  2. test cypionate question
    By jlw988 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 09:31 PM
  3. Test Cypionate Question
    By jlw988 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:07 PM
  4. Test Cypionate/Ethanate question
    By The_Reverend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:52 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in