Test Prop Need some feedback

Nathanmorris9

Banned
Awards
Im new to the site and wanted some feedback on test prop. Im planning on taking a 10 week cycle of test prop only and i have nolva on hand for PCT. Im 20 6'1 190 and have been about this size since i was 17... i work out daily and i play baseball in college. I have a good diet with alot of lean red meat, chicken, rice, pasta, ext. i try to eat around 3000 to 3500 calories a day. I was looking for something to give me a boost because i don't see any more gains in my lifts and my weight has been the same for a long time. I know around my age you produce most of your test and i was wondering if it is ok to take test prop in low dosage. Im not looking to get huge because i still have to stay flexible and athletic. Just want to get stronger and increase my weight to around 205.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im new to the site and wanted some feedback on test prop. Im planning on taking a 10 week cycle of test prop only and i have nolva on hand for PCT. Im 20 6'1 190 and have been about this size since i was 17... i work out daily and i play baseball in college. I have a good diet with alot of lean red meat, chicken, rice, pasta, ext. i try to eat around 3000 to 3500 calories a day. I was looking for something to give me a boost because i don't see any more gains in my lifts and my weight has been the same for a long time. I know around my age you produce most of your test and i was wondering if it is ok to take test prop in low dosage. Im not looking to get huge because i still have to stay flexible and athletic. Just want to get stronger and increase my weight to around 205.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you
To young high jacker stop asking for advice or a ban will follow!