Question about teat e kick in time

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I say it running test e for 12 weeks at 400mg every week. It takes 6 weeks to kick in. At the 12 week mark u want to bump up to 800mg per week. Will it take six weeks to feel the effects of the increased dosage?

If this is not clear I will try and rephrase it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd first ask why you feel compelled to double the dose when you're just starting to get a feel for the full effect.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
no doubling it at 12 or 14 weeks. so you've already been on for 12-14 weeks and now your doubling it.

i was looking at some long cycle posted on another forume. and people run test at like 600mg weeks1-12, then test at 1200mg weeks 12-24. so i was wondering if once you bump up at the 12 week mark do you have to wait 6 more weeks to feel it, and if so why dont they just run test at 1200mg for 24 weeks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Enanthate doesn't take 6 week to kick in to begin with (closer to 3-4 weeks), but doubling the dose intracycle isn't necessary.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So does it serve any purpose?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So does it serve any purpose?
It's kinda individualized, but if there is still progress being made, I personally don't see a purpose. For most, adjusting training and/or nutrition will be enough.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ie, continue to increase calories and going up in lifts. I've Been on test e for 11 weeks so far and I'm up 22lbs. Would have gained more but I started tren ace week 8 and I haven't been able to gain anymore. I've became insanely defined, dropped 2+% bf, and stayed the same weight. I was thinking about increasing test the last 5 weeks. After I finish tren.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ie, continue to increase calories and going up in lifts. I've Been on test e for 11 weeks so far and I'm up 22lbs. Would have gained more but I started tren ace week 8 and I haven't been able to gain anymore. I've became insanely defined, dropped 2+% bf, and stayed the same weight. I was thinking about increasing test the last 5 weeks. After I finish tren.
Body comp assessments would give you a better idea of what's really happening besides looking at the scale and the mirror. I definitely would not increase the test dose as you've already made huge progress. There will be a time when you may need to up the dose, but that time is not right now.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah thats basically what everyone who's openions are worth something is saying. This has been an awesome cycle. Just always want more.