H-drol Epi question

pmr410

Awards
I've ran a 5 week cycle of Hdrol in the past, to be honest gains that i saw weren't anything to special. I have another two bottles currently and was going to do a 6 week cycle in a couple months, however i have never ran epi and was wondering if it would be better for me to and if i would see better results with it, and if i did which would be best to take I was looking at Hard Rocks Epi Plex, is this any good? Thanks for the help.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Results are highly dependant on your diet and training.

Hdrol isn't going to net you 20lbs in a cycle, and neither is EPI.

As far as brands go, i trust LGI currently for oral steroids.

pmr410

Awards
My diet is very strict right now, and i train 5 times a week with 2 days off. I realize that neither will give me 20 pounds, superdrol didn't even do that for me lol...Im currently about 5'11 200 lbs and about 11 percent body fat i wanna lose a little more of that bf percent so thats why I'm going with either H-Drol or Epi, last night i ordered 2 bottles of LGI: Epi-10 so now i have both, which would you recommend the Epi or the H-drol, whichever i don't use ill just save for whenever i need it. And if i did go with epi what would be a good dose?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For your goals, EPI all the way. 40/40/50/50/60/60

pmr410

Awards
Alright thanks, ill definitely give epi a shot then. And i have nolva as SERM already but is this good for EPI or should i go clomid, and is CEL cycle assist enough for when I'm on cycle, thats what I've used during my H-Drol run and it seemed fine i had no sides at all, but is there anything else that i need?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright thanks, ill definitely give epi a shot then. And i have nolva as SERM already but is this good for EPI or should i go clomid, and is CEL cycle assist enough for when I'm on cycle, thats what I've used during my H-Drol run and it seemed fine i had no sides at all, but is there anything else that i need?
Nolva will be fine for EPI. CEL Cycle Assist will also be great, very comprehensive formula. It's the only support product i recommend outside of SNS Liver Assist XT (NAC). Just make sure to pick up some DAA (SNS makes bulk) for PCT and you should be good to go.

pmr410

Awards
One last question, can I stack stano 200 with this also?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sure. Stanodrol makes a great stacker for many different steroids.