thoughts on KS TRENADROL?

jamezino

Awards
hey whats up guys? i just want to know what your guys thoughts on KS Trenadrol are. In terms of weight gains and strength gains. And the pros and cons to it

odiseouli

Awards
Starting tom

I have a bottle I got from Poland and I am strating tomorrow, let me know if u want me to keep u posted and if u have any advices for me please post them cause anything will be helpful!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle I got from Poland and I am strating tomorrow, let me know if u want me to keep u posted and if u have any advices for me please post them cause anything will be helpful!
He is a legit retailer if it who i think it is. Trenadrol can provide quick strength gains but i would definitely take 3-5grams of taurine with it to negate any backpumps.Cel's cycle assist would also be important on cycle. What do you have planned for pct?

jamezino

Awards
im on my third week of my cycle of KS trenadrol solo at 60mgs and ive gained 8lbs. ive also noticed i look more defined not too much on the strength gains. i would definitely recommend CEL's cycle assist while on cycle and post cycle. my post cycle will be clomid 75/50/50/25 and CEL's pct assist